10+ Year Old Account
    So, I just watched Nisemonagatari ep 8, should I be worried that I actually enjoyed that scene?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the scene you're talking about is the one I'm thinking of, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    So, I just watched Nisemonagatari ep 8, should I be worried that I actually enjoyed that scene?
    Hate to break it to you but you have delved into being a siscon! There is no turning back from that point.

Deleted
    Oh, THAT scene.

*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Since it's that time of the year may as well post of seasonal stuff.
    yay time for the christmas themed rozen maiden pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh, THAT scene.

*cough*
    Toothbrush scene FTW!

Deleted
    I may or may not have or have not enjoyed that particular scene myself, I am not one to judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I may or may not have or have not enjoyed that particular scene myself, I am not one to judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/avGo8Hr.gif[/MG]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9O3xfRp.png[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to break it to you but you have delved into being a siscon! There is no turning back from that point.
    Thankfully I don't have any biological sisters then!

But cool, looks like I'm not alone, I feel a little better about myself now.

NISA lost my buisness for the Danganronpa game. NISA localizes it and removes DR2 so it gets sold separately later The Japanese one had DR1 and DR2 on it now that it has been localized they removed DR2 from the vita disk. WTF!

15+ Year Old Account
    NISA lost my buisness for the Danganronpa game. NISA localizes it and removes DR2 so it gets sold separately later The Japanese one had DR1 and DR2 on it now that it has been localized they removed DR2 from the vita disk. WTF!
    They both were originally released as a single game. The one with both of them was just a 'combo pack'. I don't see why they would translate both of them at the same time when they don't even know if it will sell. That'd be a waste of money. If the localized Danganronpa sells they'll do SDR2, but if it doesn't, we likely won't get it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody will never tell me what that Anime is called. :/
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Nobody will never tell me what that Anime is called. :/
    It was too broad of a question there is too many anime like that. if you can give us something that is a more simpler question something that set it off from the other anime like it. Maybe we could answer it. I spent a good half hour thinking about it and couldn't come up with anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Can someone tell me the anime with a guy that has no regards for his friend sometimes, a guy with glasses and he is the kickass guy, and a girl to who has no brain, but still is a good loveable character, and the Ogre guy could of been a good addition to their group. :P
    Yeah as Yami said, this is wayyyyyyy too vague.

So how about that outbreak company episode 11?

Deleted
    So how about that outbreak company episode 11?
    That was some decidedly different kind of plot o.o sorry Mr. Government guy, Machiavellian schemes don't work without /glasses. try again.

Also, you can stuff your expired token where the sun doesn't shine!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    That was some decidedly different kind of plot o.o sorry Mr. Government guy, Machiavellian schemes don't work without /glasses. try again.

Also, you can stuff your expired token where the sun doesn't shine!
    Ya those beady eyes at the end glaring at you! Kinda called it at episode 3 though on my self that it would happen.

Outbreak 11 - The show had almost lulled me into a false sense of security and had me thinking that maybe nothing was actually going to happen. I'm not too sure how I feel about the change in the show. They seemed to handle it in the way the rest of the show progressed; it was still relatively light. I just hope we don't get a drastic 180 in the feel of the show next episode. I doubt we will, but you never know.