Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That fucking car is great. And that troll OP was perfect.

I'm sensing something from "Believe in me like Mako does." Though maybe it's stretching too far. The scenes with all four of the Student Council together was so great, especially when they were transforming.

I'm also thinking Gamagoori has a crush on Mako. It's getting more and more obvious.

Satsuki saying that fairy tale bit confirmed that Ryuuko has a more than special bond with Senketsu. Something that will be the deciding factor in the end.

I wonder if Kill la Kill is going to get any crazier than it already is. Like new levels of crazy. So far it's only been her "leveling up" slightly.

The one thing this show has going for it is intelligent dialog mixed in with the heavy fight scenes and blatant fanservice.
    Gamagoori's crush is becoming quite obvious, yeah. There have been some hints in earlier episodes, but this? As far as anime tropes go he could just as well kneel and offer an engagement ring.

And I sure hope it WILL get even crazier. If it calms down it'll lose much of the appeal... Though I could do without the way that crab was dealt the finishing blow. T.T

All in all, I enjoy nearly every aspect of the series. Fanservice is never something I cared about, negatively or positively, so it does not deter me at all; soundtrack is glorious, be it the music or SFX; animation is very distinctive and fits the show, I can see how some may dislike the design but I love it; fights look intense and awesome; story is promising - lots and lots are left unexplained so far, but it's got potential... It's no TTGL, but it sure comes close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Which SAO girl would you touch butts with?

Even though she's not really SAO, and I know nothing about her.
    My vote goes to Sinon as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Gamagoori's crush is becoming quite obvious, yeah. There have been some hints in earlier episodes, but this? As far as anime tropes go he could just as well kneel and offer an engagement ring.

And I sure hope it WILL get even crazier. If it calms down it'll lose much of the appeal... Though I could do without the way that crab was dealt the finishing blow. T.T

All in all, I enjoy nearly every aspect of the series. Fanservice is never something I cared about, negatively or positively, so it does not deter me at all; soundtrack is glorious, be it the music or SFX; animation is very distinctive and fits the show, I can see how some may dislike the design but I love it; fights look intense and awesome; story is promising - lots and lots are left unexplained so far, but it's got potential... It's no TTGL, but it sure comes close.

- - - Updated - - -

My vote goes to Sinon as well.
    I'm not against the fanservice whatsoever, I love some good fanservice. I just see it for what it is. Blatant fanservice. I can appreciate the hidden themes in the show, like the wealth versus fear.

There's a chance they will surprise us and take it in an entirely different crazy direction though that no other show has tried before just because.

Deleted
    And that's what we'll keep doing!
    AS LONG AS IT TAKES!

Dub phrasing for the second part ;_;

Deleted
    No-rin ep3: A few Keywords. Armorkini. Bloomer. Sukumizu. Mud-wrestling. Urusei Yatsura styled Ending. Paiotsu (too much).

10+ Year Old Account
    No-Rin - Funimation confirmed fucking shit-tier subs. So many errors. And where they couldn't hear what someone says and puts "Becky says something is cold but I can't hear what is cold...)" for a split second so you have to pause to read is god awful.

Childhood friend confirmed worst.

Kei confirmed best at everything.

I like the random limbs poking out from the water. I guess those guys ended up dying.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    okay 2 pages in 10 hours. i went to bed around 12 and it was still on page 1272. i come back and its up to 1274.
    i was talking about log horizon ;P also now its only ~18h ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

With every episode I like MMO: The Guide Book less and less. It's like I'm reading a manual to a game I already know the rules to and I'm reading a manual.

Ok after 3 times reading your sentence i understood what u ment ^^ so you don't like the whole anime because they sometimes teach people how the game works? (i played MMO's since wow closed beta and still ahve no problem with it ;X) also it has alot to give outside of the *guidebook* parts... also Loli ninja is just best!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Ok after 3 times reading your sentence i understood what u ment ^^ so you don't like the whole anime because they sometimes teach people how the game works? (i played MMO's since wow closed beta and still ahve no problem with it ;X) also it has alot to give outside of the *guidebook* parts... also Loli ninja is just best!
    Scrub Horizon worst Horizon!

Pretty much. Less 10 minute explanations of what they're doing, and more doing. It feels like I'm watching a video tutorial for an MMO.

Deleted
    Too bad last several episodes were 50% boring, annoying, pointless explanation and scrubgame. It's not sometimes, it's less actual substance than those explanations, and it's bad.

Log Horizon started great, but it's deteriorating more and more with the scrubland. -.-

Deleted
    I don't get it. I still like it just as much as I did in the beginning, and I enjoy "scrubland" too. I don't mind the explanations either, even though I've played various MMORPGs over the years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Strike the Blood - wow. what an ending. short arc (Shorter than normal) but that ending. why do they do that to my favorite goth loli...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I don't get it. I still like it just as much as I did in the beginning, and I enjoy "scrubland" too. I don't mind the explanations either, even though I've played various MMORPGs over the years.
    i think its all a matter of personal taste and how tolerant someone is. i'm guessing hemo isn't a very tolerant person. (no offense).

- - - Updated - - -

no-rin - did they seriously sneak in an attack on titan reference in there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    No-Rin - Funimation confirmed fucking shit-tier subs. So many errors. And where they couldn't hear what someone says and puts "Becky says something is cold but I can't hear what is cold...)" for a split second so you have to pause to read is god awful.

Childhood friend confirmed worst.

Kei confirmed best at everything.

I like the random limbs poking out from the water. I guess those guys ended up dying.
    yeah. sensei is hilarious (the whole getting dirty thing had me laughing forever). childhood friend is a bitch. kei is hilarious.

Deleted
    Just watched latest Nagi episode: OMG all dem flirtous moments between Miuna and Hikari (and make no mistake, that was flirting). Poor Sayu, it really must've hurt seeing them like that. But alas, now Kename is back... expecting more delicious tears and drama. Also, I doubt Kename will be with Chisaki in the end. Can't wait for next ep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    With every episode I like MMO: The Guide Book less and less. It's like I'm reading a manual to a game I already know the rules to and I'm reading a manual.
    Have to agree. The Scrub Horizon focused episodes have been horrible so far, even though Rudy is my favourite character. Honestly think the first few episodes (where they save catman and loli) were the best, and everything else has been downhill from there. The formation of Log Horizon/Round Table/Crusty with the Princess were pretty good, though.

Chelly
    Man Kill la Kill is getting really annoying. Them lazy fight scenes using close to nothing but stills.
    At least some parts of the fight with Satsuki were actually fully animated, but come on it's getting ridiculous.

Sakura Trink Ep 3 - This show is pretty much the biggest case of pandering to the fans I have ever encountered. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    You know what's awful? Non-Japanese people pronouncing "Simon" as "Seamone". Just makes no sense.
    As an Australian with a father named Simon and one of two middle names being Simon, I'm here to inform you that Australians pronounce Simon as Sai-mu-n (vs. Japaneses Si-mo-n). Rog was probably given a script with 'Simone' or something on purpose.

EDIT: Rog also happens to have a few weird vocal quirks ontop of that.
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-01-25 at 02:41 AM.

Nourin Ep 3 - Awful. Dropped.

Next up on the chopping block is Hamatora ep 3. I don't think it's going to convince me to continue watching with this episode. After that is Magical Warfare Ep 3. Another one I don't think will be lasting.

As a whole, this season kind of sucks.

Edit: Aaaannd Hamatora's dropped...