Haha i could totally see that being the case it's just like hwo they create new pokemon from stuff they see arround them ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Nisekoi - My god. Tsugumi is so best girl. Onodera and Chitoge don't even compare.

Anyone know where i can buy an anime related wallet?

Zvezda i bet next episode we are going to see Asuta's sister... and watching the last frame of the preview i can guess she is also in White Robin ^^ or working for his father in an other organisation

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Anyone know where i can buy an anime related wallet?
    what kinda of wallet are you looking for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    That was revealed in episode one mejt.
    Pls okay sorry I forgot.

WAIT NO IT ISN'T. THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

How would they reveal that without revealing them being sisters. What was revealed was that the scientist worked for Satsuki's mom, it was never revealed that Ryuuko's father was Satsuki's mom's husband.

I also just realized I worded that strange. I meant the doctor, Ryuuko's father, being Satsuki's father also. That he changed his appearance to live on.

Timing, Typesetting, and QC left on Chuuni movie...
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-02-22 at 07:53 PM.

LH Memory spoilers from the LN Remember in the OP video you seethe moon and then earth? That's actually the moon 'server' where you go when you die. When you're there you're shown something like a playback of old memories and you have to pick one to give up forever. IIRC pulling a strand of your hair signifies you giving up a certain memory. Then you lose memory of being on the moon and giving up a memory. Krusty choose to lose a memory of his cat versus losing a memory of his little sister.

Deleted
    Lately, my little sister has oodles of fun at the aquarium Seriously, that was... interesting. Looking forward for moar

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, just finished Oyasumi Punpun.

First (long) manga I've ever finished. It was amazing. Cried like a bitch multiple times. (Spoilers for entire series) When Punpun woke up to find that Aiko committed suicide... holy shit. I read that like an hour ago and I'm still emotional. Other emotional moments would have had to be stuff like Punpun's mother's death, the murder, the later chapters with Punpun's father, etc. And especially that final scene with Harumi watching Punpun with the others.

Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. It can be a bit preachy at times and certain parts are downright annoying (the cult...), but it was still very good. Watching all the characters grow up, deal with various troubles of life, and see where it leads them... I don't think I've actually ever experienced anything like it before. It was like I just read the life stories of multiple people at once.

Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it. It is probably one of the best coming-of-age stories out there.

Down go another two shows. 4 episodes of Seitokai built up and absolutely no desire to watch them. Figure it was time to drop it. Not sure if my sense of humor changed or the show did. My guess is a little of both. Either way, I wasn't really enjoying the show. Second show was Sekai Seifuku. Kind of the same deal as Seitokai; backlog of episodes and no desire to watch them.

Down to 15 shows from this season, 4 of which are shorts. An all time low for shows watched in a season by a considerable amount.

Deleted
    rofl, that's just sad.

So the whole yuri craze hasn't quite gotten to me yet, but I have been watching Ga-Rei: Zero which definitely has some yuri overtones (along with some very dark themes and a decent amount of dismemberment). Up to episode 4 and really enjoying it so far, especially the OST.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    So the whole yuri craze hasn't quite gotten to me yet, but I have been watching Ga-Rei: Zero which definitely has some yuri overtones (along with some very dark themes and a decent amount of dismemberment). Up to episode 4 and really enjoying it so far, especially the OST.
    You're in for a ride. That show is pretty damn Urobochi-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    You're in for a ride. That show is pretty damn Urobochi-ish.
    Only complaint so far is bad CG, hoping they don't do too much more of that.

So i startet watching Gundam Seed HD and have to say the anime is quite good so far... but i have to say Flay is such a biatch ^^
    also episode 14 seems to be a recap episode and isnt included in the bakabt batch but it also has some new content from the summary stuff about the first cordinator if anyone could enlight me about the other stuff happening in the episode i would be happy ;P

Also are there any plans for a Desteniy Hd remaster?

Edit Nvm the prologue of episode 15 had it all...
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2014-02-23 at 05:05 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Why would that be? it's also one of the newest and compared to Gundam Age this is so much better... (my favourite is still Gundam 00) but so far i like seed ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Why would that be? it's also one of the newest and compared to Gundam Age this is so much better... (my favourite is still Gundam 00) but so far i like seed ^^
    The ending is where it pissed a lot of people off.

Lot's of Animes do that though...
    oh well what eva gotta watch Saki and Noragami now

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL