Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Takao heavy neko-cruiser FIRED

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Takao heavy neko-cruiser FIRED
    incoming nosebleeds watch out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    It is, the dress is one of the things you can dress you elin in. Though we can't be 100% sure until we see them succulent thighs... *drools*
    Good, I thought I was being crazy as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Frog girls are adorable, don't hate.
    I'm h8in.
    They might eat my butterfly waifu's.
    That's a no-go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Kemonomimi implies ears of some sort, so not in my book. ;o
    Well, fine...

Deleted

I'm hyped. Escha looks damn edible (and moving tail confirmed, ~0:30). Can't wait to see Katla animated <3

Well, only one episode (and a future OVA) to go before the ride is over for Witch Craft Works. At least for a few years anyways.

But rather than mourning the end, I prefer to look back and celebrate some fucking fantastic moments, I mean, we all bitch about those filthy casuals that gave it the once-over during its first episode and switched-off, calling it harem-shit and walking away, unlike the rest of us Fine Connoisseurs who stuck with it because we saw promise.

But just when exactly did it click for you that this was something awesome to watch?

For me it was this For sentimental ole me, it was that broom flight on Ep3. Dat moment when Ayaka grabs her manlet right outside of the gym, breaks into a run and then jumps on that broom and then everything just... slows down. We see them flying on the background while shit's still going on int he school, the KMM and the Star Trio about to throw down; Mama Kazane lounging in her office, not a care in the world, Kasumi-chan not yet revealed as the Metal Gear Imouto that she is, etc. Just Ayaka and Honoka sharing that moment in that broom flight, Honoka looking around in child wonder and not bewilderment from previous eps... the first time I actually see them ENJOYING each other's company rather than fighting it.

That moment I thought... "Yeah, I'm gonna keep watching this. Fuck the haters; I'm staying to the end" We know now that she's probably been waiting for YEARS to take him out on that broom ride.

Or the fact being this scene. What I also love about that scene is that we start seeing Ayaka as a girl rather than The School Idol or The Fire Witch. At that moment, despite her stoicism, you can really see that she genuinely cares for Honoka more than just as a protector/guardian. That broom flight was the equivalent of taking your girl out for a drive just for the sheer joy of it, showing off, in a way.

There will be drama and hijinks later on - all of it good - but right there, even before we even know about a memory wipe or Evermillion or seals breaking, it just felt nice to watch.

Well, only one episode (and a future OVA) to go before the ride is over for Witch Craft Works. At least for a few years anyways.

But rather than mourning the end, I prefer to look back and celebrate some fucking fantastic moments, I mean, we all bitch about those filthy casuals that gave it the once-over during its first episode and switched-off, calling it harem-shit and walking away, unlike the rest of us Fine Connoisseurs who stuck with it because we saw promise.

But just when exactly did it click for you that this was something awesome to watch?

For me it was this For sentimental ole me, it was that broom flight on Ep3. Dat moment when Ayaka grabs her manlet right outside of the gym, breaks into a run and then jumps on that broom and then everything just... slows down. We see them flying on the background while shit's still going on int he school, the KMM and the Star Trio about to throw down; Mama Kazane lounging in her office, not a care in the world, Kasumi-chan not yet revealed as the Metal Gear Imouto that she is, etc. Just Ayaka and Honoka sharing that moment in that broom flight, Honoka looking around in child wonder and not bewilderment from previous eps... the first time I actually see them ENJOYING each other's company rather than fighting it.

That moment I thought... "Yeah, I'm gonna keep watching this. Fuck the haters; I'm staying to the end" We know now that she's probably been waiting for YEARS to take him out on that broom ride.

Or the fact being this scene. What I also love about that scene is that we start seeing Ayaka as a girl rather than The School Idol or The Fire Witch. At that moment, despite her stoicism, you can really see that she genuinely cares for Honoka more than just as a protector/guardian. That broom flight was the equivalent of taking your girl out for a drive just for the sheer joy of it, showing off, in a way.

There will be drama and hijinks later on - all of it good - but right there, even before we even know about a memory wipe or Evermillion or seals breaking, it just felt nice to watch.
    That was the point for me as well. I live for moments like that in anime - it just brings some special sort of life to the characters, the kind that makes me feel giddy inside. It was just further solidified later on when we're shown what she went through just to find him, and why she is how she is (never being to public school until middle school).

I just can't explain it, but it's just that feeling I get, you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    [video=youtube_share;Zdp3-tNzowQ]http://youtu.be/Zdp3-tNzowQ[video]

I'm hyped. Escha looks damn edible (and moving tail confirmed, ~0:30). Can't wait to see Katla animated <3
    That looks so nice, calm, and beautifully animated.

I'm excited.

those filthy casuals that gave it the once-over during its first episode and switched-off, calling it harem-shit and walking away, unlike the rest of us Fine Connoisseurs who stuck with it because we saw promise.

Here here! lol.

I can't really think of one moment. I just liked it from the get go. As the fine connoisseur that I am, I recognized its full potential immediately lol.

So the OVA is confirmed as I just checked CDjapan's website and Ami Ami For the preorder of Vol 7 of the manga of WCW it comes with a 25min long original Anime bonus DVD.

15+ Year Old Account
    a
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Here here! lol.

I can't really think of one moment. I just liked it from the get go. As the fine connoisseur that I am, I recognized its full potential immediately lol.
    well for once hemo desides to offset his normally shit taste and show some good taste.

=D

Here here! lol.

I pretty much copy pasted what I wrote on /a/ so I considered them a fine connoisseur as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here here! lol.
    What'd you end up watching?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    all hail the allmighty zath!

Decided to rewatch Haganai S2. After that I might rewatch Fate Zero, Yahari, or Claymore. Or I might watch Rumbling Hearts or Nodame Cantabile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    all hail the allmighty zath!
    Uhh, what he said.

Decided to rewatch Haganai S2. After that I might rewatch Fate Zero, Yahari, or Claymore. Or I might watch Rumbling Hearts or Nodame Cantabile.
    Wow, terrible.

Just watch Chobits. God.

Uhh, what he said.

Wow, terrible.

Just watch Chobits. God.
    Fate/zero is an amazing anime, don't know what you're smoking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Claymore
    Nooooooooooooooo