Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That part was one of the coolest things of Psycho-Pass, because they can continue the story where we know the characters and they know what's going on. Now we have a new character that will be brought into that world and Akane trying to figure out a way to do something to fix everything.

Guilty Crown was extremely mature. Robotics;Notes had it's scary parts, it just had a terrible ending.
    Well, yeah. We also have Kogami going "Rogue" in the new season. Could have some moments where Akane can't "kill" a criminal, due to the way the Eliminators(?) work, and then Kogami shows up and does 'em in.

On that note, for when was Psycho Pass s2 planned?

Guilty Crown was mature..? Well, I suppose it is, if you count All the fucking betrayal and death as mature
    Robotics;Notes had scary parts yeah, but was it really a "mature" anime? Maybe a little bit, but not just for a mature audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Well, yeah. We also have Kogami going "Rogue" in the new season. Could have some moments where Akane can't "kill" a criminal, due to the way the Eliminators(?) work, and then Kogami shows up and does 'em in.

On that note, for when was Psycho Pass s2 planned?

Guilty Crown was mature..? Well, I suppose it is, if you count All the fucking betrayal and death as mature
    Robotics;Notes had scary parts yeah, but was it really a "mature" anime? Maybe a little bit, but not just for a mature audience.
    Mature means more than blood and gore.

Usagi Drop was pure.

Psycho-Pass is this fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Stupid Fairy Tail manga, now I can't wait to see Dragon Force Wendy animated. T.T
    Wendy best Lolislayer.

Chelly
    SAAAAND KETCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

Where are you on Monogatari.
    4 episodes into Bake. It's pretty "meh" so far. Nothing that really makes me want to watch the next episode as soon as I finish one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    4 episodes into Bake. It's pretty "meh" so far. Nothing that really makes me want to watch the next episode as soon as I finish one
    Bake is meh overall.

Nise you'll enjoy, I just know it.

SS is what everyone loves.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Steins;Gate epi 12 - Oh my fucking god. I knew something was really wrong with Moeka due to her wanting the IBN and wanting to look at the time machine so much but holy fuck... I seriously did not expect Mayuri to fucking die. :[B][/B](
    Man that episode is the equivalent to Megukas episode 3. I wasn't expecting it at all. Didn't read the VN or know any spoilers going into the anime while it aired. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Like Zath said; Nise and second season are great, so keep it up. Shinobu best girl.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-04-01 at 12:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bake is meh overall.

Nise you'll enjoy, I just know it.

SS is what everyone loves.
    I'm not so sure. After S2 was finished, I kept hearing that people think the entire series has went downhill since Bake. This was on /a/ though, so I don't know, maybe the popular opinion is that S2 is better.

Though my personal opinion is that S2 is fantastic and definitely the best of the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Man that episode is the equivalent to Megukas episode 3. I wasn't expecting it at all. Didn't read the VN or know any spoilers going into the anime while it aired. ;_;

Like Zath said Nise and second season are great, so keep it up. Shinobu best girl.
    Do you hate us.

You've abandoned us.

I feel so alone.

I can't link you anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all of the seasons. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I'm not so sure. After S2 was finished, I kept hearing that people think the entire series has went downhill since Bake. This was on /a/ though, so I don't know, maybe the popular opinion is that S2 is better.

Though my personal opinion is that S2 is fantastic and definitely the best of the series.
    Not what I've heard.

Some people don't like Nise because "fanservice" but I like Nise a lot more than the slowness of Bake.

Second Season though, everyone loves. It's the highest rated Monogatari on MAL and what Ive seen when I'm occasionally on /a/ is love of SS more than any of the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I was the same, instant reaction was something like, "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!" and then having to watch her die again and again and again really hurts.

Spoiler for later in the series (avoid this one for now Majad): It then hurt even harder when it was found that escaping Mayuri's death re-activated Kurisu's death.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people don't like Nise because "fanservice" but I like Nise a lot more than the slowness of Bake.
    The one weakness of Nise is a generally low number of Senjou scenes, but it makes up for it with other best girls.

Forgot Nekomono too.

best girl time

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The one weakness of Nise is a generally low number of Senjou scenes, but it makes up for it with other best girls.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-04-01 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaft has all the best girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Steins;Gate epi 12 - Oh my fucking god. I knew something was really wrong with Moeka due to her wanting the IBN and wanting to look at the time machine so much but holy fuck... I seriously did not expect Mayuri to fucking die. :[B][/B](
    That was definitely the turning point for me. Before that, I was getting pretty bored of Steins;Gate, and would pause in the middle of episodes just to alt-tab and do something else. After Ep 12, I just plowed right through the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    That was definitely the turning point for me. Before that, I was getting pretty bored of Steins;Gate, and would pause in the middle of episodes just to alt-tab and do something else. After Ep 12, I just plowed right through the rest of the series.
    The VN was the same way (read it before the anime and was completely blind). Just kinda slow, and then BAM. And after watching the anime as well, the VN is even more brutal in the various ways it kills Mayuri. /shudder

Last edited by Digglett; 2014-04-01 at 02:23 AM.

Digglett you better not get banned again. If you do I won't have anyone to talk to about JoJo part 3!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see how it is yami.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Digglett you better not get banned again. If you do I won't have anyone to talk to about JoJo part 3!
    Part 3 is more like a generic shounen action anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    fixt, sry friend ))):