Deleted
    Eh, some shounens are out of this world. I mean, FMA:Brotherhood is a shounen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Akame ga Kill spoilers are out, if anyone cares.

So excited for the anime adaption. Hopefully it's 2 cour, and not censored to hell.

I wonder how people are going to react to the new episode of HunterXHunter when it airs?

I dunno about you guys, but that was my highlight of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I wonder how people are going to react to the new episode of HunterXHunter when it airs?
    Welp, I guess someone in it is going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

I dunno about you guys, but that was my highlight of the episode.
    what is this? i need for lesbians

Deleted
    That "rabbit" from bunny cafe anime now makes some more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    what is this? i need for lesbians
    Dragonar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did this fairly roughly in paint due to time constraints/not using regular computer, a couple of the spots were hotly contested but reasonably happy with my choices:

EDIT: it also ended up way too big, fuck. Posting again with this mosiac site stuff later.
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-04-22 at 05:56 AM.

http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Dragonar.
    Yep. End of episode 3 to be exact.

That's the only "lesbian moment" so far though. I wish there could be some yuri shows with girls like those, since the "kawaii" ones are a bit overdone.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could have just used this...

EDIT: Shit, too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    [C] - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
    I just call it C - Control.

One thing I'm seeing in a majority of the charts is Code Geass, Clannad, Fate/Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Pls stop say animu chat thred is spooky animu thred chat.
    pls
    pls sry k pls

pls

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Man, there's not much diversity when it comes to your guys' top 10 lists as a whole lol. So many shared shows. I figured people's taste would vary more than it has, especially considering we're a pretty small community.
    A lot of the shared ones are extremely popular. So good that people will put them in their top 10 easily. It's not really a matter of diversified tastes except for some.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    also quite a few of them are generally widely regarded as 'the best' (fma, code geass, etc...)
    This is a great way to put it. Regardless of personal opinion there are anime up there included in "the best". Either by popularity (Mainly calculated by Japan through BD sales and merch, MAL by rating, and anime communities by amount discussed)

Code Geass
    Clannad
    Monogatari
    Madoka
    Fate/Zero
    Steins;Gate

It's these few shows that you'll see at least one if not all of them in almost every anime fan's top 10. Japanese or baka gaijin.

Fuck you people I'll limit it to 12 instead.
    Inb4 "shit taste"
    [IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103285254/Anime_Stuff/animu-chart.png[IMG]
    Debated on putting S;G on it but I didn't feel like it. Consider it shared #10 or something with some animu
    More like great taste.

But wait... is it theoretically, morally, scientifically, and every other lly possible to put Senyuu above Steins;Gate?

I mean. Senyuu was funny. But it's the lowest budget anime you'll see in your life.

And for some reason older shows have animation that kind of bothers me.
    I like the animation in newer anime much better.
    It's because animation now is better in every way, shape, and form. It's completely undebatable because of the increase in technology of both video quality, televisions, and animation techniques. Anyone who says old animation is better is just blinded by nostalgia goggles. You can like old animation, but it isn't "better".

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    Only people who think shounen = naruto, DBZ and nothing else.
    spoilers it's not
    That pisses me off so much. The first anime that actually comes to mind when someone mentions shounen is Blue Exorcist followed by Index.

It's only when someone puts "endless" in front of it I think of Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Akame ga Kill spoilers are out, if anyone cares.

So excited for the anime adaption. Hopefully it's 2 cour, and not censored to hell.
    Shows with stories like that are almost always two cour, because they know it'll make money.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-04-22 at 02:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kanojo - Oh, wow. I nearly lost it when that flashback happened. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a reference or not, but the similarities to Kodaka and Yozora's history was shocking. It was so unexpected that I found it incredibly hilarious.

Well M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane, pretty interesting. Luckily a lot less mech based then I expected, but still a nice amount as to it doesn't feel strange when you see em. Strangely enough even though it's sorta a "dark" or spooky aimed anime it didn't bother me much. Which I mean, I don't mind! Just it was weird to watch such a show that was trying to be spooky and not be spooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Code Geass
    Clannad
    Monogatari
    Madoka
    Fate/Zero
    Steins;Gate

It's these few shows that you'll see at least one if not all of them in almost every anime fan's top 10. Japanese or baka gaijin.
    Except in my superior list.

Deleted
    Katanagari epi 4 - Loved this episode so much. Nanami is such a fucking beast lol. I knew she was strong because of the first episode where she protected Togame and her brother from that ninja but holy hell. I like her!

Now, a complaint. 12 swords. 12 episodes. Knowing this, and considering how the anime has been going, it makes me feel lame because it's possible to see where all of it is going and how it's going to be. I hoping he won't be able to get all the swords but meh. Also, this episode was nice but it sucked we didn't see Shichika fight the dude with the fourth sword. Now that was lame.

Anyway, I want more Nanami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... should hopefully be less offensive to your eyes this time:

Last edited by Radio; 2014-04-22 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

in process
    danmit you had the picture up and by the time I finished laughing at the Senjougahara picture you used you edited it so now the quote is this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    danmit you had the picture up and by the time I finished laughing at the Senjougahara picture you used you edited it so now the quote is this
    It's back now, still using the same Senjou picture lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, seeing pictures of Katanagatari in people's favourites and reading Majad's thoughts about each episode has made me want to rewatch it, but I don't really have the time.

I really wish the LNs were translated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    This could've been easier to use than just copying and pasting things.
    Also why the fuck are the anime covers on MAL different size every time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    pls sry k pls

pls
    is ok i 5giv u

pls

More like great taste.

But wait... is it theoretically, morally, scientifically, and every other lly possible to put Senyuu above Steins;Gate?

I mean. Senyuu was funny. But it's the lowest budget anime you'll see in your life.
    thx

I loved Senyuu because it was right up in my alley in ways of humor. You know, the overly exaggerated bullshit humor. (Same reason I like Renge in Non Non Biyori, because she's so unpredictable [and kawaii] that it makes me laugh every time).
    I loved Steins;Gate but the pacing at the start was really slow, which might even scare off newer anime watchers.
    Overall the series was amazing, especially the ending, but in sheer enjoyment the other shows win.

It's because animation now is better in every way, shape, and form. It's completely undebatable because of the increase in technology of both video quality, televisions, and animation techniques. Anyone who says old animation is better is just blinded by nostalgia goggles. You can like old animation, but it isn't "better".
    Yeah it really is, the thing is that the older shows might have a "better story" but it still feels like I prefer watching the new things because it won't look bad in my eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/smnMO2Z.jpg[IMG]
    Kyousougiga in someone's list.
    Think a lot of people forgot about that.