Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well keep your eyes open and ears too and you might get lucky. In Japan some girls are attracted to men who look like a bear have a beard and are big. Some even like if you can put away food!
    Sadly im in the US. Dont think things go down like that here.

Well keep your eyes open and ears too and you might get lucky. In Japan some girls are attracted to men who look like a bear have a beard and are big. Some even like if you can put away food!
    Then i would be a god in Japan, i dont shave and can put lots of food away.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    a girlfriend? what is that? oh that thing i haven't had in like 2 years. yeah. after the example my dad set for me, it is incredibly doubtful that i will ever get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    College and so on you should be able to find someone. Finding someone in High school is ehh really. Most of the girls there don't know what they want really.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's just 3x1h, with good 20 mins of that in total spent on credits - so about 2:40, one long movie worth of material. DL and watch it asap, it's amazingly good.
    It shall be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Girls are people too, failing that talk to guys
    Some of my best friends are guys!

U-unless... that's not what you meant?

I mainly due the cooking since my gf likes my cooking including when I make Turkish food. My gf can cook and she makes really good Japanese dishes.
    I wish I could cook really, really good asian food. ATM, I'm limited to a few different stir fry dishes and stuff, fried rice, etc. Every attempt I've made at dumplings have come out horribly :<

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Then i would be a god in Japan, i dont shave and can put lots of food away.
    I am a god! It's just not in this world

During my first week at college, I was in the student center taking a break. As I was playing Minecraft, this group of about 5 african americans walk by, and upon seeing me, one of them loudly goes, "AYO! This nigga playin' Minecraft!"

We (the 6 of us) spent the next 2 hours talking anime and video games. Was glorious, still talk with a few on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    a girlfriend? what is that? oh that thing i haven't had in like 2 years. yeah. after the example my dad set for me, it is incredibly doubtful that i will ever get married.
    As you get older your prescriptive might change but it depends on you really.

College and so on you should be able to find someone. Finding someone in High school is ehh really. Most of the girls there don't know what they want really.
    THis too. High school girls are, well, all really, really stupid, incredibly so. For that matter, most of the guys are too.

People are way more mature in college, I've found, and that suits me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    During my first week at college, I was in the student center taking a break. As I was playing Minecraft, this group of about 5 african americans walk by, and upon seeing me, one of them loudly goes, "AYO! This nigga playin' Minecraft!"

We (the 6 of us) spent the next 2 hours talking anime and video games. Was glorious, still talk with a few on occasion.
    Why are Black otakus the best?

Why are Black otakus the best?
    Because they're the most unexpected!

I wish I could cook really, really good asian food. ATM, I'm limited to a few different stir fry dishes and stuff, fried rice, etc. Every attempt I've made at dumplings have come out horribly :<
    Ya it's nice having a Japanese girlfriend to teach you how to cook the dishes and being able to practice. I do the cooking most of the time since she comes back late from work. Also Inb4 what does she do for a Job she is a hostess/model.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they're the most unexpected!
    That is true plus they are the funniest people to hang out with also best reactions when it comes to anime too!
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-05-04 at 10:41 PM.

Ya it's nice having a Japanese girlfriend to teach you how to cook the dishes and being able to practice. I do the cooking most of the time since he comes back late from work. Also Inb4 what does he do for a Job she is a hostess/model.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true plus they are the funniest people to hang out with also best reactions when it comes to anime too!
    He/she? Lol just kidding, push that s key harder yo

15+ Year Old Account
    As you get older your prescriptive might change but it depends on you really.
    i'm 28 years old already. i don't see it changing much.

He/she? Lol just kidding, push that s key harder yo
    Well I did but it didn't register for some reason! Attack of the ghost key! Might need a new keyboard for this laptop or need to get a new one since it seems to be ghosting atm.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-05-04 at 10:46 PM.

Well I did but it didn't register for some reason! Attack of the ghost key! Might need a new keyboard for this laptop or need to get a new one since it seems to be ghosting atm.
    Haunted laptop seems like a great setting for a hentai

Chelly

I don't even remember this scene what the fuck it's hilariously bad.
    Ignore the SnK song.

Deleted
    At college you will most likely encounter people whith an anime addiction. Just need to keep looking. You can also look for some sort of activities related to the Anime/Manga culture.
    For instance at my college, in Germany, they offer "Manga and Anime: A look at Japan's pop culture". Too bad my schedule never fits the time, but maybe next semester.

Take a Japanese class if your college offers it. I guarantee you there will be anime fans. Mine had a bunch. Whether they're someone you want to be friends with is another matter lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    [video=youtube;VnYFC47D9SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnYFC47D9SY[video]

I don't even remember this scene what the fuck it's hilariously bad.
    Ignore the SnK song.
    What the fuck. I remember that F/SN TV is terribad, but I don't remember it being THAT terribad. Oo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    Marriage is not needed unless you really need its benefits. It's also pretty damn overrated, in terms of love anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2014-05-05 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah taking the japanese class at my college in the fall...will need to get some contact info