Could you send me a link to the version with the voicepatch and translation I have been looking for a good one. I bought the actual discs but I cant put a patch on them so I need a digital copy of both the game and the patches. Would appreciate it SOOOO much! Yea I rate high on most of my shows because I really have enjoyed all the anime I have watched lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Could you send me a link to the version with the voicepatch and translation I have been looking for a good one. I bought the actual discs but I cant put a patch on them so I need a digital copy of both the game and the patches. Would appreciate it SOOOO much! Yea I rate high on most of my shows because I really have enjoyed all the anime I have watched lately.
    i'll see what I can do, for now updating my list on MAL.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i'll see what I can do, for now updating my list on MAL.
    Have fun I am going to go back to watching my show before lunch hopefully finishing my last few episodes for the season.

Deleted
    And i tought i was the only one who hated Rolo that much lol.
    I wonder if that 3rd Season of Geass has so much Pizza Hut in it aswel =P

Also, Steins:Gate finale tomorrow. Not sure if ready =S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post

don't think it will

do some mental preparation
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

For me the appeal of Rolo wasn't that he was likable. I have no delusions about his character. It's simply that villains and mixed characters are more psychologically interesting. What makes them engaging is learning about what makes them tick. I view doing good as inherently rewarding, so there's rarely a need to ask "why?" of the good guy. It's the well-crafted antagonists and anti-heroes who steal the show in this regard. It's what makes Lelouch such a good character until the last few episodes: his admirable desire to protect his sister is counterbalanced by a sort of Machiavellian pragmatism and inherent arrogance.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-09-12 at 05:09 PM.

Not gonna lie I wished a horrible and painful death on rolo hated that guy so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie I wished a horrible and painful death on rolo hated that guy so much.
    ^ and i'm finally finished on my list, took around 2hours or so :O

making the signature right now.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Nice I just missed my chemistry class so I am done for the day lol all I have to do now is ANIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post

Same here. D:

I don't want it to end and I'm curious to how it does actually end. ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice I just missed my chemistry class so I am done for the day lol all I have to do now is ANIME!
    lol first i've got to do dailies and pvp and then alot of anime with the time left.

seems there's also going to be an ova for steins;gate if i can believe MAL
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

lol first i've got to do dailies and pvp and then alot of anime with the time left.

seems there's also going to be an ova for steins;gate if i can believe MAL
    There is no need for me to do dailies and what not since I have as much gear as I can get without doing Heroic Firelands which is what I do 2 days a week. I honestly rarely play WoW anymore. Only when I get on for raids. I have no other needs in that game PvP doesn't interest me as much and I don't want to spend time leveling another toon to 85. O well guess I just have my anime to enjoy. Have fun with dumb dailies.

Deleted
    As long they just dont ruin the last episode it will be fine.... i hope...

Yeah im wondering about that OVA to, not an infamous beach episode i hope......

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i've put pretty much everything including manag onto myanimelistnet on my old account same name Sorrior and i was right it took 4-5 hurs to do. Not mention things aren;t even perfect but FINALLY hello bed. Oh and i guess i'll change my sig later.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need for me to do dailies and what not since I have as much gear as I can get without doing Heroic Firelands which is what I do 2 days a week. I honestly rarely play WoW anymore. Only when I get on for raids. I have no other needs in that game PvP doesn't interest me as much and I don't want to spend time leveling another toon to 85. O well guess I just have my anime to enjoy. Have fun with dumb dailies.
    hc firelands bah :/ just transfered server on my priest and made new guild with friends so we still have to start normal firelands. dailies don't take long and i can kill horde in between , just doing the dailies for the mount and the title, when i have them > more time for anime.

hopefully it's not a beach episode, doesn't work with steins;gate

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Well i've put pretty much everything including manag onto myanimelistnet on my old account same name Sorrior and i was right it took 4-5 hurs to do. Not mention things aren;t even perfect but FINALLY hello bed. Oh and i guess i'll change my sig later.
    sended a friend request on MAL.

once i start reading manga, i'll add that too.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

How do i make a sig like you guys have mine is the old school static doesn't show the months thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do i make a sig like you guys have mine is the old school static doesn't show the months thing.
    Laylie sended me a link, sec

http://packet.wtf.la/

I blacklisted all the chibis except the one i'm using as else they keep changing. and it just fits into the mmo-champ signature rules now.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

YAY you converted!!! If you need help with the sig just tell me ok. You are the second person that I have converted to myanimelist today I will be adding you shortly!
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-12 at 06:16 PM.

hopefully it's not a beach episode, doesn't work with steins;gate
    I just had an image of Okabe in a speedo because of that. I do not believe I'll sleep tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY you converted!!! If you need help with the sig just tell me ok. You are the second person that has changed to myanimelist today I will be adding you shortly!
    just a question, how you make it so you are redirected to the MAL when you click the signature?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni