10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You could freeze yourself, that's technically a time machine... kinda... I guess?
    Cartman tried that when he couldn't wait for video games. It didn't end well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Also does anyone have a time machine i can borrow? Waiting for Zelda doesnt seem like its going to be an option
    Hype 2gud
    This makes my skin crawl...
    CRAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ill be honest. Cant recognize you that well with speedwagon lmao. I was thinking to myself " Who the fuck is this" xD

- - - Updated - - -

TYou could freeze yourself, that's technically a time machine... kinda... I guess?
    Still have to wait. God it looks so good though. I just wanna dive in and enjoy the amazingness

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be honest. Cant recognize you that well with speedwagon lmao. I was thinking to myself " Who the fuck is this" xD
    ...Same here

I'd be surprised if he found a freezer big enough to fit him in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    CRAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
    THEEESE WOOOOOUNDS-- oh lord no

Still have to wait. God it looks so good though. I just wanna dive in and enjoy the amazingness
    I know right? I'm having a tough time getting used to it too, but it's still not a bad thing.

Well, you probably wouldn't notice time passing when you'd be frozen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yes, it was great! I want to see it all animated, I'm even more impatient now ;A;
    I know, right? Season 2 can't come fast enough. Though rushing isn't good, and I certainly don't want them to risk running out of manga!

I know right? I'm having a tough time getting used to it too, but it's still not a bad thing.

Well, you probably wouldn't notice time passing when you'd be frozen anyway.
    Yeah its not a bad avatar, just weird. Doesnt help that i personally dont like speedwagon xD

Yeah but if i froze myself, all the great games coming out from september - decemeber i would miss.

Contrato?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    ...Same here
    I can recognise Kami-zoma just fine.
    He has all the moving stuff so obviously it's him!
    I'd be surprised if he found a freezer big enough to fit him in it.

THEEESE WOOOOOUNDS-- oh lord no
    THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAL

Ah man i totally missed the burn grading threw at me. Im so sad now

Madoka in Finnish wikipedia... "Plot" written in full caps, and is all wtf am I reading. (It starts with something like "YOUNG HAIRY IS JUST YOUNG SIS' AND.....")
    Names are "Gaywhore Akemi", "Lighthouse Miki", "Mämmi Tomoe" "Piss-syke Kamijou" etc.
    Lol'd
    Harder than I should have
    Not even that funny

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Quick question for you guys:
    I'm super behind on this seasons series. Think I've seen first 2/3 episodes of most of them. Which series would you say were the best ones to catch up on first? As in, which are the best series so far
    Only ones I'm following right now are mushishi and hitsugi no chaika, and I'd say both are worth it. Chaika has a great setting and the fights don't come across as obnoxiously shounen-ish to me, and mushishi is just awesome. (should watch the first season before starting the second, though)
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2014-06-14 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm super behind on this seasons series. Think I've seen first 2/3 episodes of most of them. Which series would you say were the best ones to catch up on first? As in, which are the best series so far
    No Game No Life. My personal favourite this season, and with a few exceptions, most in this thread like it as well.

2nd for me would probably be Black Bullet, Chaika or Mahouka. Black Bullet and Mahouka probably get the most discussion once a new episode comes out, as well as Sidonia.

Mahouka's a two-cour, whereas NGNL, BB, Chaika and Sidonia are all ending in 2-3 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good season overall. Will try to make a rough list from my impressions and others.

Biggest hitters:

Ping Pong
    Knights of Sidonia
    Selector Infected WIXOSS (biggest surprise this season for me)
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Great quality, could very easily move some of these to biggest hitter tier depending on taste:

Mekakucity Actors
    Hitsugi no Chaika (Chaika is fucking adorable)
    No Game No Life
    Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (MC that defies typical MC tropes)
    Isshuukan Friends (best best friend character ever)
    JoJo's S2
    Mushishi S2

Good quality:

Black Bullet (though best lolis of season)
    Mahouka
    Captain Earth

Average quality:

Akuma no Riddle
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr

- - - Updated - - -

Need help myself guise.

I downloaded Texhnolyze, Kokoro Connect, Hyouka and Denpa Onna AND I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE I WANT TO START WATCHING FIRST!

Hyouka for Chitanda Goodness.

Hyouka for Chitanda Goodness.

Deleted
    The 'must watch' are:

• Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou;
    • No Game No Life;
    • Sidonia no Kish;

I would also give Black Bullet, Hitsugi no Chaika, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Mekakucity Actors and Ping Pong a try.

Deleted
    I love Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san but I didn't mention it because episodes are too short and they are introducing way too many girls in there, so that would probably be off put but the comedy in there is definitely good.

The show would be amazing if it was at least 10 mins longer.

Yeah but if i froze myself, all the great games coming out from september - decemeber i would miss.
    Well, if you used a time machine, wouldn't that create some kinda time paradox?

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Yeah, they should take their time. I have a hard time imagining them running out of manga tho, since they update weekly and I'd guess that it takes quite some time to produce an anime.
    At this point, yeah. But they covered 50 chapters in 20 episodes, so... it's scary.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaibestgirlofseason. Definitely. Also No Game No Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    So anybody knows if and when Yasuomi Umetsu will direct something *Adult* again after Wizard Barristers?
    Sorry... I have absolutely no clue. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I love Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-06-14 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's like a magical land O.o.
    I know right?

thanks for the pics yami

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?