10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'll keep it in mind for later then. For now I should try to work on my current backlog, I think.
    You should tell that to me for Currently Watching.

I'm almost at 100 shows. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/tyDfSig.jpg NSFW. NSFW at all. But. Yeah. Magic.
    Best kind of magic

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    <( ̄︶ ̄)>
    That settles it, Grading is now an incredibly moe ninja who is secretly a huge pervert.

Best kind of ninja, heh.

I'm so lost. I don't get anything anymore.
    If you need to know or understand anything, most of us here, especially Sesto and myself, are knowledgeable in the Nasuverse. We'd be more than happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    How did a Main Character like myself /hairflip, get stuck with a minor side character like bals anyways. #confused.

Time to see if blade dance was worth the wait. Shadow you are watching Barakamon right? Forgot if you mentioned it or not.
    Hue, jokes on you, you're a minor, side character too! \o/ Just kidding

I plan to, yes. Haven't begun anything from this season yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Holy crap if the LN even gets made into a game PLEASE MAKE THAT A TITLE YOU CAN GET IN IT PLEASE

Oh of course, I think it's just I have tossed you idea's and you liked them so you made them cannon while most others haven't said much about their characters at all. That and I Invader Zim'd you to get my powers
    Hell, it'll likely be a title of a chapter somewhere. Probably Grading's introduction.

YOZAKURA QUARTET
    magic caps
    SECONDED!
    TSUN TSUN DERE TSUN DERE TSUN TSUN!

One of the best things about shadow being back and expecting the daily recap posts <3
    :3

Done with Fate/Zero The ending was kinda shitty, but I still enjoyed it a lot. It even made me cry at the end ;_____;
    edit: I've now also watched exactly one week of anime.
    The ending wasn't shitty so much as a complete downer ending (it was supposed to make you feel bad, is a creation of Urobutcher after all).

So, I know that Fate/Stay Night will be out later this year and that there's some anime about Ilya and of course Carnival Phantasm, but is there anything else I can watch or would I have to play the VN to get the most out of this universe?
    The only real way to get the most out of it is playing the VN and everything. If you don't wanna do that, you could always read the wikia, but there are major, MAJOR spoilers there.

If not, just wait until the new F/SN comes out (which is what I suggest).

The next movies are going to be soo good. Though i think Jack Sparrow is going to be out of those. er sorry, thats Captain Jack Sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you can watch the Illya anime. Carnival phantasm you really need to be familiar with FS/N
    old fs/n anime isn't really as bad as everyone says. most of those people are familiar with the vn too which has tons more material
    It's fine as a standalone anime, but it does NOT do the VN justice.

Guess I'll watch the Illya anime first then, if anything. I suppose it's better to wait for the new F/SN? Or should I watch the old one as well?
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    The Illya anime has almost no merit if you're not familiar with the F/SN servants, and even then it's a pretty bad show overall with some good fight scenes and remixed F/SN OST.

If you're not going to read the VN, I'd just wait for the ufotable remake. It'll work very well as a direct sequel to F/Z, and will definitely be a way better introduction to F/SN than the old remake.
    Illya is amazing, you hush.

Except for She Who Must Not Be Named.

Even if the Illya spinoff turns out to be your favorite series ever, it'll still be more fun when you actually know the characters and weapons and whatnot.
    Fair enough.

Back from work. Tired. Writing. Work tomorrow, none. Spend day, writing, video games.

Chaika.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Psycho-Pass is super hyped actually. Just not recently.

It's on a lot of people's top favorites and I see more people awaiting Psycho-Pass next season than any other show and is probably on par with Fate/Stay Night.
    I love Psycho-Pass. It's definitely in one of my top favs, but we've just been hyping a lot of other things recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Back from work. Tired. Writing. Work tomorrow, none. Spend day, writing, video games.
    [IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/1736e7cebb8cc138ecc53ec3b59b1e49/tumblr_n4rvp4ZUmy1rxblazo1_500.gif[IMG]]
    Lucky, I work the next 9 days and then I get a single day off.

Shadow intensified via Chaika
    AW YEH

- - - Updated - - -

That settles it, Grading is now an incredibly moe ninja who is secretly a huge pervert.

Best kind of ninja, heh.

:3
    My senpai has gotten more bold, and sometimes even surprises me by changing the "axis" of how things usually go, the ropes are so complicated sometimes....

I agree I much enjoy Shadow recap posts.

RIP in peace the post to pierce the heavens

Lucky, I work the next 9 days and then I get a single day off.
    I worked 14 days straight with 12-16 hours each day, then had a 2 day "weekend" before this latest shift (5 days), which went from a day off, to a day on, to now another 6 days on before my next day off.

Working at an understaffed warehouse is fun ("...and remember, NO overtime!")...

Shadow intensified via Chaika
    AW YEH

- - - Updated - - -

My senpai has gotten more bold, and sometimes even surprises me by changing the "axis" of how things usually go, the ropes are so complicated sometimes....

I agree I much enjoy Shadow recap posts.

RIP in peace the post to pierce the heavens
    Awh ye!

I never knew they were enjoyed so much /)_(\

You must PM me more details of these changes.

For science, of course.

Yeah, I'll wait for F/SN then before I watch Illya. I should actually just man up and play the VN, but sooooo cba.
    It's well worth the time spent. There's only so much you can get out of an anime/manga adaptation.

I worked 14 days straight with 12-16 hours each day, then had a 2 day "weekend" before this latest shift (5 days), which went from a day off, to a day on, to now another 6 days on before my next day off.

Working at an understaffed warehouse is fun ("...and remember, NO overtime!")...
    Ya what is this thing people talk about overtime?

10+ Year Old Account

That's illegal bro, you can sue.

I wish I could get the most out of all franchises that way, but that simply isn't the way it goes.
    Too many animu, not enough time

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya what is this thing people talk about overtime?
    Anything less than 40 hours a week is part-time here, 40+ hours is generally considered full-time.

I'm technically not full-time. Store is understaffed, I'm one of 4 people in my department, but we have to get all our work done in a week without overtime between the 4 of us (audits, counts, etc, WHILE selling merch and pushing the shitty credit cards and memberships they want us to).

rest in pieces digglett

died from too stronk

Here is the labor laws for his state.
    http://labor.ny.gov/workerprotection...rds/faq.shtm#5

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm technically not full-time. Store is understaffed, I'm one of 4 people in my department, but we have to get all our work done in a week without overtime between the 4 of us (audits, counts, etc, WHILE selling merch and pushing the shitty credit cards and memberships they want us to).
    It's even more illegal.

If you work someone 40+ hours for 4 weeks or more you have to make them full-time.

No matter if you're part time or not, anything over 40 hours you HAVE to get paid overtime. Not doing it is a complete crime and can get a place shut down.

Anything less than 40 hours a week is part-time here, 40+ hours is generally considered full-time.

In short US is a shit with giving their workers a livable wage.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-07-15 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    rest in pieces digglett

died from too stronk
    rest in peace in peace diggles-chan

You will be missed.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    rest in pieces digglett

died from too stronk
    NOOOOOO DON'T DIE ON US.
    What about super smash!?

You must PM me more details of these changes.

For science, of course.
    I tried to find an image to describe it, and while I was unsuccessful on that part what I did find was worth finding.

The ending wasn't shitty so much as a complete downer ending (it was supposed to make you feel bad, is a creation of Urobutcher after all).
    The ending was one part that Gen had pretty much no control over. Everything that happens at the end of F/Z is in the F/SN VN, after all. The one exception might be the parts that take place inside Iri's subconscious, but none of that stuff actually happened, of course.

Illya is amazing, you hush.
    Illya is amazing, yes. Illya's spinoff, on the other hand? Lolis and occasionally cool fight scenes pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    NOOOOOO DON'T DIE ON US.
    What about super smash!?
    i'll have every version of smash that will ever be released in valhalla.

It's even more illegal.

If you work someone 40+ hours for 4 weeks or more you have to make them full-time.

No matter if you're part time or not, anything over 40 hours you HAVE to get paid overtime. Not doing it is a complete crime and can get a place shut down.
    It's been like this for ~3 weeks (since they fired the other 3 guys, for God only knows why).

I never said I wasn't getting paid for overtime. They don't want us to get overtime, because that means we get paid extra for working those overtime hours.

Company policy is well within legal limits. We get paid for overtime that we have, but we get "coached" (basically spoken to, strikes against us, blah blah blah) for it, and if it happens repeatedly, we could lose our jobs.

The ending was one part that Gen had pretty much no control over. Everything that happens at the end of F/Z is in the F/SN VN, after all. The one exception might be the parts that take place inside Iri's subconscious, but none of that stuff actually happened, of course.

Illya is amazing, yes. Illya's spinoff, on the other hand? Lolis and occasionally cool fight scenes pretty much sums it up.
    Well, yes, but what he added made it even worse than it already was.

ANd are you kidding? That's what makes it great!

I tried to find an image to describe it, and while I was unsuccessful on that part what I did find was worth finding.
    Would this image suffice?