10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    found a nicely made Madoka MMD

I clearly don't understand what this show is about >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    baaah! started and finished Freezing
    Overpowered fanservice tbh :/ BigTitzHighCritz :/ well, sum romance made my soul endlessly happpyeh!
    dunno what's gonna be next :/ Downloadin Mayo Chiki. And The world that only god knows OVA
    MOAR ROMANCE I WANT MOAR!!

6:47 a.m here /cry

Many ongoings with romance genre have started, so i shoulda wait ~3month after everything finish cuz i dont wanna waiit for episodes! i liek to rush and be happy!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Synopsis:

In her dreams, Madoka witnesses a post-apocalyptic battle between a magical girl and a mysterious dark flying ship(er no.. not a ship lol, sorry had to make this correction), while a small cat-like creature offers her the chance to make a difference – all she has to do is accept a contract and gain her own magical powers. Upon awakening, Madoka is shocked to find the girl from her dreams is a new classmate, who takes her aside and insists that she not accept the contract or risk losing everything she holds dear. When Madoka discovers the creature from her dream injured and needing help, reality melts around her as she gets wrapped up in a dark magical world she doesn’t understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Laylie is sad. My time of hardcore anime watching will be coming to an end starting next year. I am signing up for the US army so I will have little to no time to watch my shows. This also means the end to my raiding career. Laylie is sad but if I want to do something with my life I might as well start now. College just isn't for me. Going to continue with Fate/Stay Night now.

Watch Full Metal Panic NOW oh and pay special attention to the ova after second raid. It relates to this trust me.

Also why the hell would you join the army? I mean college isn't for me and i dunno you're reasons but at least for me the same things that nix college nixes the army even more. But still good luck to ya and yea warch FMP it's in english.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Its a seinen magical girl anime, and i find it strangely addicting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nah, looks like it is though, reminded me of a female D.
    that looks pretty neat.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I only have one manga entry and like 85 views. I have about 800 or so list views but that is probably because I am active on the forum and my sig on both this site and that site takes them directly to my list.
    So the view count on the lists goes up even if you yourself view the list? That would explain why I have over 100 views on my anime list, I visit my own list quite frequently to plan out which anime to watch next. ^^

Laylie is sad. My time of hardcore anime watching will be coming to an end starting next year. I am signing up for the US army so I will have little to no time to watch my shows. This also means the end to my raiding career. Laylie is sad but if I want to do something with my life I might as well start now. College just isn't for me. Going to continue with Fate/Stay Night now.
    Then you'll just have to watch as much anime as you possibly can while you can! And MMO-Champion will miss you, I think this forum needs a person who talks about himself in third person and does a lot of cat-noises!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    So the view count on the lists goes up even if you yourself view the list? That would explain why I have over 100 views on my anime list, I visit my own list quite frequently to plan out which anime to watch next. ^^

Then you'll just have to watch as much anime as you possibly can while you can! And MMO-Champion will miss you, I think this forum needs a person who talks about himself in third person and does a lot of cat-noises!
    about the first paragraph; i'm on 702views, just opening it in the morning and then just updating the anime episodes i've seen, so i guess most of them are from other viewers except if updating an entry gives you another +1 view.

2nd paragraph: bolded the part that should been states for the rest this post is redirected to laylie, While the army can be hard, it's fun also so I hope you'll have alot of fun there, hopefully you'll have times you have time to hop on mmo-champ and MAL. we'll all miss you, you know.

back at badhairday; wanted to reply on your pm on MAL but i cannot find it back :/ inbox is only showing 2pms instead of the 30 i should have -.-

offtopic but: our cleanguy on college finally started cleaning up all the sand of the beach-.- about time now weekend is over, guess that's the only downside when there's alot of wind when you follow college close too a beach.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-10 at 06:37 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    about the first paragraph; i'm on 702views, just opening it in the morning and then just updating the anime episodes i've seen, so i guess most of them are from other viewers except if updating an entry gives you another +1 view.

2nd paragraph: bolded the part that should been states for the rest this post is redirected to laylie, While the army can be hard, it's fun also so I hope you'll have alot of fun there, hopefully you'll have times you have time to hop on mmo-champ and MAL. we'll all miss you, you know.

back at badhairday; wanted to reply on your pm on MAL but i cannot find it back :/ inbox is only showing 2pms instead of the 30 i should have -.-
    Heheh, it's a tough life being popular Want me to send you a new PM?

Almost no classes today so I can finally finish Clannad, aww yeah!

Edit: I guess this qualify as the kind of post that should be in the chat thread or twitter, buuut yeah. Dealwithit.jpg
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-10-10 at 06:50 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

TBH he should still be able to post well post training and maybe even during. And as for WoW i've heard of military guilds. And as for anime Rightstuf even had a charity thing where you could provide anime for the troops so being in the army won't mean an end to anime or mmo champ or even wow just less time for each. I mean sure no more full on marathons not regularly at least and most likely no more hardcore raiding and he may not be on as often but that doesn't mean he CAN;T do these things he just has to be more careful about his time.

Oh and avoid becoming a bastard my friends dad is a general and he has traumatized the fuck outta him whether either of em know it or not. I mean a kid should NOT be scared for their life of their father EVER and he has been so just watch the hardass/bastard stuff.

Deleted
    Geez over 5 pages in one night, do you guys ever stop?

Yeah C3 took a nice twist at the end, tough i can predict what is gonna happen the next few episodes. Next episode that fight goes on, she gets defeated and the next 4-5 episodes she has to recover from it. After that we she fights that blonde woman ( Didnt get her name ) again wins it and after that the final showdown starts. If its a 12 episode series that is.

Also Ben-To was good fun. Who cares fighting for a Holy Grail, half priced bentou is more worth it =D
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-10 at 07:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Geez over 5 pages in one night, do you guys ever stop?

Yeah C3 took a nice twist at the end, tough i can predict what is gonna happen the next few episodes. Next episode that fight goes on, she gets defeated and the next 4-5 episodes she has to recover from it. After that we she fights that blonde woman ( Didnt get her name ) again wins it and after that the final showdown starts. If its a 12 episode series that is.

Also Ben-To was good fun. Who cares fighting for a Holy Grail, half priced bentou is more worth it =D
    the half priced bentou gives you atleast food, the holy grail doesn't. (except when you wish for it ofc)
    but that aside now that i'm home gonna watch the newly subbed anime wich i couldn't watch yesterday and then i'll report back with what i think of their episode 2.

Heheh, it's a tough life being popular Want me to send you a new PM?

Almost no classes today so I can finally finish Clannad, aww yeah!

Edit: I guess this qualify as the kind of post that should be in the chat thread or twitter, buuut yeah. Dealwithit.jpg
    Well you know with yesterdays stuff i've been thinking that I should make an anime chat thread, i just want opinions what other members think of it before I create it, and ye sending that pm would be lovely <3

I had 9hours of class today but when i was waiting on college they said the teacher isn't coming to college for a week due to the death of his wife, wich was pretty unexpected as his wife wasn't that old, I kinda feel sad for him.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you know with yesterdays stuff i've been thinking that I should make an anime chat thread, i just want opinions what other members think of it before I create it, and ye sending that pm would be lovely <3
    I think it's a great idea; one thread where we can write about things like this "Just got home from class, time to watch some Clannad" and it's ok. And have another (or many others) for discussions about anime and anime only. I think I'd hang out more in the anime chat thread though ^.^ Noticed that you accepted my friend request on MAL And the PM was mostly for you to know that Bidie = Badhairday, and a little reasoning to why I sent a friend request to you, hehe. But I'll send it again anyways.

Something relevant to the topic....Urr.. Since the fall season kinda just started and we don't have a lot to talk about here, what do you think about some old school debate? KIRA VS. L. PICK ONE AND EXPLAIN WHY!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Im gonna go whit L, hes brilliant. When thinking of a top detective thats verry smart you usually dont expect a teenager(?) that looks out there ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a great idea; one thread where we can write about things like this "Just got home from class, time to watch some Clannad" and it's ok. And have another (or many others) for discussions about anime and anime only. I think I'd hang out more in the anime chat thread though ^.^ Noticed that you accepted my friend request on MAL And the PM was mostly for you to know that Bidie = Badhairday, and a little reasoning to why I sent a friend request to you, hehe. But I'll send it again anyways.

Something relevant to the topic....Urr.. Since the fall season kinda just started and we don't have a lot to talk about here, what do you think about some old school debate? KIRA VS. L. PICK ONE AND EXPLAIN WHY!
    ye readed the pm

:P well about the thread, i was planning on adding every recommendation post the posters made after some requested a genre to watch to the first post as it could be usefull to new anime/manga watcher or people that don't know wich anime they should watch next, they can check those lists first and if they don't find something they then can ask it at the thread. This would mean a reducement of threads asking wich anime too watch next and reducement of threads talking about a specific anime.
    could say it would be sort of a anime/manga chat thread+ helping people with looking for more anime too watch.

OT: I would go for L. Wish i could eat the amounts of food he can, well it's not actually food but always sweets without fucking over my teeth. I think he got something as a character that i didn't see on any other anime i saw.

and kira is just a badass guy thinking he is right

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 01:14 PM ----------

just waiting till horizon ep2 get a sub before commenting on the episodes that aired of the new anime.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-10 at 11:14 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    the half priced bentou gives you atleast food, the holy grail doesn't. (except when you wish for it ofc)
    but that aside now that i'm home gonna watch the newly subbed anime wich i couldn't watch yesterday and then i'll report back with what i think of their episode 2.

I had 9hours of class today but when i was waiting on college they said the teacher isn't coming to college for a week due to the death of his wife, wich was pretty unexpected as his wife wasn't that old, I kinda feel sad for him.

You missed a post of mine 1-3 pages ago where i pretty much said the same thing. Though mine was more about trying to swap this out for a chat thread by asking mods to do so.

10+ Year Old Account

I was thinking, if we were to do something like a chat thread, we should make two threads. One Could be "Random Anime Chat" and the other could be "Anime Reviews and Recommendations" or something along those lines. We could even just rename this one to "Random Anime Chat (formally Sy's Anime List)" and add a disclaimer to the top of the original post. That way this one would still exist at least until it gets to big and needs to be closed and then start a new one.

Just a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye readed the pm

:P well about the thread, i was planning on adding every recommendation post the posters made after some requested a genre to watch to the first post as it could be usefull to new anime/manga watcher or people that don't know wich anime they should watch next, they can check those lists first and if they don't find something they then can ask it at the thread. This would mean a reducement of threads asking wich anime too watch next and reducement of threads talking about a specific

[/COLOR]just waiting till horizon ep2 get a sub before commenting on the episodes that aired of the new anime.
    Sorry for the sloppy quoting on phone. But as for what i was gonna say was that i think doing the whole auto advice thing may not be so smart. It seems to be one of the reasons we keep getting one off posters or even one or two of our arguments. Sonce we obviously can't every series or even half and yet we all have a nice number of series we'd advise.

As for L or Kira. I like em both. To me kira and his goals/methods while liking him as an insane bastard. While L as a person is pretty damn cool. So yeah i really like em both. Now if this was a ZerovSuzaku debat i'd be full on Zero but it's not so yeah.