10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the anime is a jumble of the original Vn basically. It tried to merge 3 "stories" together and you get lost once it actually gets to that point (about halfway in).
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Disagreeing, both those anime are far from being the best ever.
    Well i'll agree neither are the best ever but what the hell is i mean ever means of all time thus past present AND future. Also while i think both are very good i can admit that they have their flaws as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Well i'll agree neither are the best ever but what the hell is i mean ever means of all time thus past present AND future. Also while i think both are very good i can admit that they have their flaws as well.
    elfen lied has pink hair. well can be said as light purples too.

oh god i had something with pink now-.- curse you millhi.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    laylie is pretty awesome. What's even funnier is when people in our vent start doing it. You have 30 and 40 year olds saying get over here right meow and buff up. It's hilarious!
    You realize of course they are quoting Supertroopers right?

Deleted
    Like i said a few pages back, opinions are like asses, everyone has one, and most of them stink :P
    Arguing about an anime being good or bad and saying someone else is wrong feels a bit like this one:
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100628

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatehead View Post
    The sad sad truth, look here meow, Am I drinking from a saucer? Am I licking myself?
    refreshed...nice comic tenhou.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Found the show i was looking to try was Maken-Ki. I like me some cliched harem LOL.

Not really since I have never seen or will see that movie. Even so I took it from the context of an anime I watched when I was a kid I really can't remember what the name of it was though.

Found the show i was looking to try was Maken-Ki. I like me some cliched harem LOL.
    Who doesn't? Like seriously Harem's story line might be lacking but come on... We all know why we are watching them..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Like i said a few pages back, opinions are like asses, everyone has one, and most of them stink :P
    Arguing about an anime being good or bad and saying someone else is wrong feels a bit like this one:
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100628
    nice comic

that dogs face in the squid girl episode was just soooo lovely
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-10 at 08:33 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Do I look like a cat to you? Do you see me hopping through the trees all nimbly-bimbly? *walks away then comes back* MEOW

And as for disagreeing about anime, I'm pretty sure that is the whole point of this forum is to discuss why we like/dislike anime. If we all thought the same things about all anime then this thread would be totally pointless because everybody would agree about everything. My favorite part of watching anime is arguing with other people. When I say argue I don't mean pointless flaming like, "One Piece iz shitty garabagez and sucxxorz" but more like: I want to like Phi Brain but the idea of an evil organization making puzzles and an armband that solves them is just beyond ridiculous. And the guy's whole motivation is "saving" puzzles by solving them? Really? And I'd like a shot at solving some of these puzzles rather than just having them so the protag can show how smart he is by roflstomping through them.

10+ Year Old Account
    well this thread wasn't intented to be an anime chat thread, it just became like that and it still is.

tenhou, nice avatar
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Do I look like a cat to you? Do you see me hopping through the trees all nimbly-bimbly? *walks away then comes back* MEOW

And as for disagreeing about anime, I'm pretty sure that is the whole point of this forum is to discuss why we like/dislike anime. If we all thought the same things about all anime then this thread would be totally pointless because everybody would agree about everything. My favorite part of watching anime is arguing with other people. When I say argue I don't mean pointless flaming like, "One Piece iz shitty garabagez and sucxxorz" but more like: I want to like Phi Brain but the idea of an evil organization making puzzles and an armband that solves them is just beyond ridiculous. And the guy's whole motivation is "saving" puzzles by solving them? Really? And I'd like a shot at solving some of these puzzles rather than just having them so the protag can show how smart he is by roflstomping through them.
    Is pretty much what i meant with my post, but you just explained a bit deeper :P

And Laylie speaks a word of truth about harem anime *rollseyes*

Heh, thanks again for making it Synaia :P
    Merry <3

Edit: Spelling error >.<
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2011-10-10 at 08:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is pretty much what i meant with my post, but you just explained a bit deeper :P

And Laylie speaks a word of truth about harem anime *rollseyes*

Heh, thanks again for making is Synaia :P
    Merry <3
    not a problem

squid girl ep3 has been best so far of s2, well only been 3episodes-.- but w/e. i can't stop laughing
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really since I have never seen or will see that movie. Even so I took it from the context of an anime I watched when I was a kid I really can't remember what the name of it was though.

Who doesn't? Like seriously Harem's story line might be lacking but come on... We all know why we are watching them..
    Our resident elitist from A it seems. Also what do you guys think of my new avatar? Oh and yeah i agree i haven't seen those movies nor do i plan on seeing em.

Oh and yeah that's why i like harem or shoujo when i'm sick or down they almost always makes a nice Bon Bon series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our resident elitist from A it seems. Also what do you guys think of my new avatar? Oh and yeah i agree i haven't seen those movies nor do i plan on seeing em.

Oh and yeah that's why i like harem or shoujo when i'm sick or down they almost always makes a nice Bon Bon series.
    i think it looks cute, could use some better quality tho.

wish i could use
    instead of just the head
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i think it looks cute, could use some better quality tho.

wish i could use
    instead of just the head
    Well it IS saved from my Gravatar accpunt and it;s an older image at that. Not even sure where i got it TBH could have even been an avatar before i saved it so yeah. Still Eureka is hella cute.

Deleted
    Ooh chibi devi has been subbed (actually i didnt bother checking, but now that i checked, there apparently just appeared one).
    Wonder how that one is. I dont usually watch shoujo anime actually, but that one seems like it could turn out pretty funny.
    And stop tormenting with Ika Musume. Its too bad i cant watch it today, let alone tomorrow when i spend the whole day at some Education thinigie to become a good seller, followed by getting home and getting instantly ready for Iaido training...then finally able to watch something around 22.30..woo

Ah well, since i has fancy avatar (thanks to that *points at synaia*), lets speak of Yumekui Merry! Sure its been a while since it aired, but the manga is still going on. Which is far better imo, as the ending to the anime didnt make much sense (later discovered that the whole last half of the season was fillers/self invented as the manga apparently hadnt gone on long enough for their taste.
    Also pretty funny censorship they had in the anime, magically turning her skirt into shorts each time the angle was too suggestive :P
    Yes i had to turn my attention away from Ika...now to watch Maji de Watashi!

Edit: apparently its Devi, not Devil...

Edit 2: Synaia i like how you changed the picture to something completely different

Edit 3: Watched Chibi Devi now. Another 5 min episode anime >.< But its pretty funny so i'll keep watching!
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2011-10-10 at 09:13 PM.

Because we want to see the main character have several girls chasing him?

I don't think I've had small talk with a girl for a couple of years :/ - Or at least something which lasted more than about 30 seconds... Not because I don't want to but I don't find the chance - being there only 1 girl in my IT course, and not knowing anybody else really...
    (Same class for 18hrs?~/week with 8 people or so in it, 1 being a girl... D: )

I'm sure I recognize that cat girl from somewhere... Can't remember where from though.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post

I don't think I've had small talk with a girl for a couple of years :/ - Or at least something which lasted more than about 30 seconds... Not because I don't want to but I don't find the chance - being there only 1 girl in my IT course, and not knowing anybody else really...

I'm sure I recognize that cat girl from somewhere... Can't remember where from though.
    Dog if you mean Synaias' post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh chibi devi has been subbed (actually i didnt bother checking, but now that i checked, there apparently just appeared one).
    Wonder how that one is. I dont usually watch shoujo anime actually, but that one seems like it could turn out pretty funny.
    And stop tormenting with Ika Musume. Its too bad i cant watch it today, let alone tomorrow when i spend the whole day at some Education thinigie to become a good seller, followed by getting home and getting instantly ready for Iaido training...then finally able to watch something around 22.30..woo

Ah well, since i has fancy avatar (thanks to that *points at synaia*), lets speak of Yumekui Merry! Sure its been a while since it aired, but the manga is still going on. Which is far better imo, as the ending to the anime didnt make much sense (later discovered that the whole last half of the season was fillers/self invented as the manga apparently hadnt gone on long enough for their taste.
    Also pretty funny censorship they had in the anime, magically turning her skirt into shorts each time the angle was too suggestive :P
    Yes i had to turn my attention away from Ika...now to watch Maji de Watashi!

Edit: apparently its Devi, not Devil...

Edit 2: Synaia i like how you changed the picture to something completely different

Edit 3: Watched Chibi Devi now. Another 5 min episode anime >.< But its pretty funny so i'll keep watching!
    squid girl was fun!!! okey i'll stop it now

Only on merry episode 3, so won't be able to join the conversation about it meh.

if chibi devi is just 5minutes im gonna watch it now before going to bed.

did you mean the picture of millhi? i'm confused

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post

blashemy w/e can't spell it. If you don't recognize millhi, she's such adorable. and a dog ye.
    The last time i've seen girls at school/college was when i was 13. My sister at home doesn't count. Tho thats not the reason i watch harems
    edit: there's a said eclair lover so for him.

still got to edit out the stuff at the right upper corner

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 11:29 PM ----------

finished chibi devi, sooo adorable

good 5min ep anime, much better then copihan.

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 11:38 PM ----------

off to bed laterz
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-10 at 09:21 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni