Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Item D goes into slot V, complete with pictures. What's so difficult to understand?
    Thats what she said

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    This is one of the best you've posted

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Fairy tail 400: The fuuuck?! I'm not even mad. Seriously, I did not expect this to happen. This explains why the age barrier affected Natsu. Please don't screw this fight up. Pretty please?
    Too bad most of the chapter was just thump thump

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Fuck Ikea-style furniture. I just spent 5 hours assembling my new PC desk.
    I'm kinda glad there's no Ikea's around where I live

Anyone want a Smash demo code?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Anyone want a Smash demo code?
    Chaika intensifies.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Chaika intensifies.gif
    Is that a yes?

Indeed!
    /10Chaika
    Message sent!

Deleted
    The Smash demo was pretty meh, really.
    Only 5 playable characters, 3 being main franchise characters and one being a crap character.
    Not to mention how you only have the 2 min time fight, and the only stage was Battlefield.

I mean, it's still Smash and it's fun to play it before it launches... but it's seriously limited

Also no Lucina or Shulk

Saving anime online is out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The Smash demo was pretty meh, really.
    Only 5 playable characters, 3 being main franchise characters and one being a crap character.
    Not to mention how you only have the 2 min time fight, and the only stage was Battlefield.

I mean, it's still Smash and it's fun to play it before it launches... but it's seriously limited

Also no Lucina or Shulk
    It is a bit, but when you think of it as a demo its not so big of a deal. I still need to preorder the actual game...
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-09-13 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    It is a bit, but when you think of it as a demo its not so big of a deal. I actually still need to preorder the actual game...
    Yeah as a demo it's alright, seen a lot better demo's though. Fire Emblem's demo was pretty alright. 3 levels to play to get a feel of the game. Or the Bravely Default demo, which actually gave benefits for the real game when you played the Demo (10 extra villagers at the start of the game + extra starting items)

I preordered the 3DS version when they put it up for 37,50€, but when I checked later it was 45€, dunno what's up with that.
    I wanted to preorder Hyrule Warriors, but when I checked all stores, none of them had the Limited Edition, check a few weeks later and see one has the Limited Edition, get excited and want to preorder it... "Sold Out"

;_________;

I'll just end up getting the Wiiu version of smash, but the demo will be fun to play to look at stuff for a bit. By rule Warriors might def deserve a preorder, though I rarely do that for console games

Deleted
    I'll just end up getting the Wiiu version of smash, but the demo will be fun to play to look at stuff for a bit. By rule Warriors might def deserve a preorder, though I rarely do that for console games
    Some of the warriors preorders have free DLC, so you should check that out.
    3DS Smash is great to practice for when you get the WiiU version and can go straight to online and rek some noobs.
    I've always really wanted a portable Smash game to play, and here it is... The demo will keep me entertained at least until I can find something to do in the train now my laptop battery died (rip)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Saving anime online is out.
    AND Nyaaaaaaa is up just in time. Saving Anime Online indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hmm... I think I vaguely recall this thing you're talking about... It offered anime, correct?
    Indeed, and it was online as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still up for me for the past hour or so
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just gone back up again for me. Might have just been my internet, it's been a bit dodgy the last few days.
    yeah mine flopped for a half hour this morning
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Yeah, just gone back up again for me. Might have just been my internet, it's been a bit dodgy the last few days.
    Nyaa's alive and well. The only thing lacking now is new Mahouka.