Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'm reconsidering my decision. I don't know if I want to watch 25 and 26 just to see how much they didn't explain back then. I'm also not sure if I want to watch the Rebuilds yet. What are they even about?
    Just watch the final 2 episodes for the sheer mindfuckery. It's worth it now that you've finished it.

I'm reconsidering my decision. I don't know if I want to watch 25 and 26 just to see how much they didn't explain back then. I'm also not sure if I want to watch the Rebuilds yet. What are they even about?
    rebuilds are an alternate universe. First movie is pretty similar to the series. 2nd goes off the fucking tracks. 3rd is completely different. 4th is going to make everyone mad.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Wellllll, in 25 and 26 eeeeverything is explained - as long as "everything" means just how fucking broken Shinji's psyche was at the finale. In some very specific ways it goes deeper than EoE itself. ;D

And Rebuilds are pretty much just that - Evangelion rebuilt from the ground. A new, alternative take on the series with glorious hi-end animation. It also gradually goes away from the old storyline and takes a whole new direction at one point: 1.0 follows the original very closely, 2.0 starts to show gradually increasing differences until a certain breakthrough point where it goes full-on new story mode, 3.0 is pretty much completely new.

Still haven't watched the first two parts of it since I haven't found them in a quality higher than 480p.
    I couldn't find em any higher then that either, I kinda just trudged through it because of Ao

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll hold off for now. I'm not sure. I liked it the way it was so I don't know if I want to see it be done differently, but we'll see.
    It's not done differently, 25/26 isn't even an ending, it traded the plot for a trippy psychiatric evaluation. This is why it is suggested to get EoE done before watching them, because if you go from 24 straight to 25 it makes you think, "Where the fuck did the plot go?"

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That's no good, Grading-chan. :[
    Y-you had me at "chan"...~ Also, I'm sorry. ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Agreed it looks like Grading has homework!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    It's going to be on the exam, Grading.
    Me and Goriq are two of the prompters, I don't think it needs to be said for which parts.
    Oh dear... looks like I've gotten myself into quite the pickle now, huh? I'd be done with it already, if I wasn't totally burned out still. I've got the Spring season to finish up AND the stuff from Summer. At least those are mostly done now.

I'm really excited for Barakamon and Nozaki-kun!

I couldn't find em any higher then that either, I kinda just trudged through it because of Ao
    was it released with the manga? usually they just do dvds so 480 is the best quality you can get

10+ Year Old Account

fuck i'm dying send help

too moe for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much Kuroneko, I feel like I need to balance it out with Nick's trigger.

I wasn't talking about 25/26, I was talking about the rebuild.
    Oh okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    was it released with the manga? usually they just do dvds so 480 is the best quality you can get

I don't know that sorta stuff I just watch shit

Deleted
    I wasn't talking about 25/26, I was talking about the rebuild.
    Rebuilds are most definitely worth a watch. I'm a fan of NGE and, at least as far as I am concerned, they lived up to the expectations... and perhaps surpassed them. That being said, leaving them off for some time is not a bad idea either. Too much of the goodness in too short period of time is not necessarily the way to go.

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m73zq67MF61rrtmba.gif[IMG]

I don't know that sorta stuff I just watch shit
    well if it's an ova usually they throw that shit in with mangas and stuff and it's on dvds

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Oh okay.

You should've called in sick just to watch the final episode of ribbons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It fits perfectly. Who in the world thought that scene was a good idea, gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Aldnoah spoilers: http://i.imgur.com/deYH8Ga.jpg

Well that certain filled out, however, who was corrupted? Thats what I don't get. Slaine? I guess?

Who are the lesbians?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?