10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Are the command marks visible to everyone or just to other Masters?
    Everyone, if you've watched fate/zero: waver's "grandparents" saw them the next morning and asked him about it
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay Night - Hype as always, that episode was excellent. I loved the parallel scenes between episode 00 and this one. Every time a story does that I just absolutely love it, it's one of my favorite ways of storytelling. The fight between Saber and Lancer was fucking mindblowingly awesome. That animation quality is superb. I can watch that scene over and over again and I wouldn't get tired of it. Some of the best parts were the ones that showed flashbacks from F/Z and Kiritsugu. Captain of the running club is also amazing.

Minor Fate/Zero spoilers - One thing I want to try and clear up without spoiling anything from F/SN is the structure of characters. I guess Sakura split from her sister when she was taken in by the other family and they probably haven't seen each other since except for going to school together. I assume Tohsaka is the only one that knows they are sisters. Who is her brother though is what I'm wondering. I assume we learn it later in the story but I don't remember anything in F/Z past her being captive and infested with worms.

I'm guessing that was Gilgamesh on the steps looking down at Sakura. I'm curious as to why he's walking around like normal after the 4th Holy Grail War ended with the city blowing up, when Saber had to be "re-summoned". I assume the summoning went a lot faster since that circle was drawn using her power by Kiritsugu to help save Irisviel in Fate/Zero so she has a very strong connection with it. Then it stayed in there this entire time without Kiritsugu touching it, ending with her easily coming out of it just with Shirou talking. That's what I can tell.

I assume the entire city was fully rebuilt after Fate/Zero's ending which is why New City was used in the dialog, though I don't see many signs showing construction and past destruction from what happened. Also curious to what happened with Kiritsugu after he adopted Shirou, though I assume that will also be later in the show.

What's happening in the main household at the moment is slightly confusing. No clue why Sakura keeps coming over when she lives with Shinji and what ties Sakura and Shirou have for her to continue coming over. Fuji-nee makes no sense to me since she didn't show up at all in Fate/Zero, so it'll be interesting to see where she came into play to stay with Shirou. Him alluding to her living somewhere else yet her denying it interested me.

One of my favorite parts was seeing Illya on the road looking at him and when she passed by saying "Onii-chan" (even though it translated to Mister). Seeing as they are pretty much brother and sister yet Shirou doesn't know it. I guess that's pretty common in this show. I'll be super curious to find out what happened to Illya after Irisviel died and Kiritsugu left her in the castle. Actually, I'm curious why she left her, did it explain that at the end of Fate/Zero? I wonder who brought her up with her father living in Japan and her mother dead.

I'm coming into this knowing barely anything about F/SN, and not a bit of what happens in the story. All my knowledge comes from Fate/Zero, so I'm super big on avoiding spoilers. Please mark VN spoilers if at all possible. ;_; This show is super important to me so I'm not even looking up identities of the servants, though I do know Berserker's from an off-spoiler a while back and of course Sabers. None of the others though.

Deleted
    Based CR. "Ano aoi otoko to akai otoko" into "That man in blue and that man in white". Who the hell translates those. I mean, ffs. You can see a red outfit and a blue outfit on the screen. How do you even make that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Mahouka
    30 of them? Damn. What kind of powers do they have if he's stronger than them?
    Mahouka
    I only remember a few. One is able to convert heavy metals into plasma, enough to cover hundreds of square metres in ionized gas thousands of degrees Celsius. She is also strongest amongst officially registered strategic magicians. Another is able to manipulate fluids on an enormous scale, creating spherical depressions several kilometres wide and deep in water - enough to annihilate an entire fleet at once or demolish a vast swath of land if used on subterranean waters. There is one able to cause a large-scale thermonuclear explosion, no idea what practical differences does he have from Tatsuya, aside from the fact our overpowered MC does not cause radiation pollution.

There are some ridiculous things out in that world's arsenal. ^.^
    Mahouka
    Well, generally if you can see them, that's your sight, right? That's what I meant ^.^

I see, so if he knows a general area he can search in, he can see whatever he wants there (at least the Eidos).
    He keeps Miyuki under surveillance constantly? I guess that's what his aunt (?) means when she's not worried at all about her.
    Mahouka
    Officially he is Miyuki's "Guardian" - that is, a bodyguard tuned up to 11. As far as Miyuki's concerned he's her beloved Onii-samaaaa so she happily keeps up the appearances of "ordinary siblings" for the public eye, but to the Yotsubas they're strictly a master and a servant, blood bonds aside. He keeps her under surveillance as a precaution - the idea is that as long as he's alive it's virtually impossible for her to come to harm.
    A good example is one of Yokohama episodes - he notices a truck barrelling towards the building they're in despite a good 200 metres distance and several layers of concrete between them and then proceeds to annihilate it with pinpoint precision, enough to spare the driver's life. This is the kind of protection he offers. ^.^
    SAO
    I suppose it's true that there should probably be one "Hero" in the game. Could've given him some cooler powers than just Dual Wield though.
    SAO
    Perhaps, but Dual Wield was quite overpowered anyway, and it's hard to get flashy abilities in a magic-less middle ages setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You can't help but wonder where does that "Spread" in the title come from and what exactly are those girls spreading.
    Their donuts, I guess.

My Saber was beautiful and amazing <3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The female comedy trio who were not in F/SN VN, but show up in the adaptation are from Ataraxia?
    Yeah, they appeared in episode 1 as well. I find it kind of odd and it's why I'm assuming they're actually going to setup for H/A. Heaven's Feel may have more 'new' parts in it to help set it up directly too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just reached a milestone in my anime career.

My Currently Watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Everyone, if you've watched fate/zero: waver's "grandparents" saw them the next morning and asked him about it
    I forget things, so FN Sakura's bruise is that for shadowing to her being a master or is it just a bruise?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Minor Fate/Zero spoilers - Fuji-nee makes no sense to me since she didn't show up at all in Fate/Zero, so it'll be interesting to see where she came into play to stay with Shirou. Him alluding to her living somewhere else yet her denying it interested me.
    Watch the Einzbern Consultation side episodes from Fate Zero.

One of my favorite parts was seeing Illya on the road looking at him and when she passed by saying "Onii-chan" (even though it translated to Mister). Seeing as they are pretty much brother and sister yet Shirou doesn't know it. I guess that's pretty common in this show. I'll be super curious to find out what happened to Illya after Irisviel died and Kiritsugu left her in the castle. Actually, I'm curious why she left her, did it explain that at the end of Fate/Zero? I wonder who brought her up with her father living in Japan and her mother dead.
    Semi F/Z/ and F/S spoiler, though it is noted in both, I'm pretty sure it's fully detailed in F/Z: Einzbern homonculi have limited life spans, very limited life spans. She was only designed to live as long as required to complete the grail.

The rest you'll find out as it goes on.

Deleted
    I forget things, so FN Sakura's bruise is that for shadowing to her being a master or is it just a bruise?
    Heavy VN spoiler Sakura does not have a role in UBW at all - and her seal is not on her hand. In UBW her brother, Shinji, uses her servant Rider, and Rider dies rather early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sweet baby Moses...

How many of those are you actually watching?
    All of them, why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Semi F/Z/ and F/S spoiler, though it is noted in both, I'm pretty sure it's fully detailed in F/Z: Einzbern homonculi have limited life spans, very limited life spans. She was only designed to live as long as required to complete the grail.

The rest you'll find out as it goes on.
    Oh, I know why Irisviel dies, but I just wondered what happened to Illya after. I assume it's explained though.

Deleted
    Yeah, they appeared in episode 1 as well. I find it kind of odd and it's why I'm assuming they're actually going to setup for H/A. Heaven's Feel may have more 'new' parts in it to help set it up directly too.
    I wouldn't mind getting Ataraxia adapted, personally. ^.^

Heavy VN spoiler Sakura does not have a role in UBW at all - and her seal is not on her hand. In UBW her brother, Shinji, uses her servant Rider, and Rider dies rather early.
    F/sn question
    So Where is her seal then?

F/sn question
    Another heavy VN spoiler: She uses her seals to bind Rider to Shinji, who wouldn't be able to command Rider otherwise.

Mahouka

Best girl is obviously Cia but I haven't found any kavaj art of her yet.
    Cia is good because yandere, but shes still not best girl. That would be Midna.

Ruto is pretty bad too, but I do like how she seems less tsun than I originally imagined and is more smug. Agitha can be annoying, but I still can tolerate her more than Lana.

Lana's new white sorceress costume is pretty legit though, Cia looks better in it. I would Cia Cia's Cias.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-10-12 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Oh, I know why Irisviel dies, but I just wondered what happened to Illya after. I assume it's explained though.
    Illya's fate after F/0 is explained later on, unless the anime cuts it out. In the VN it is quite a huge reveal, but well. ;P

Deleted
    F/sn question
    It only shows in Heaven's Feel, in the yandere mode - and then it covers her body.

Yeah, it's hopefully explicitly explained in this one. VN Spoiler: Ilya's saddest scenes and explanation of her relationship with Berserker. I can't fucking wait.

Also being a noob but didnt Lancer have 2 lances?

Deleted
    Yeah, it's hopefully explicitly explained in this one. VN Spoiler: Ilya's saddest scenes and explanation of her relationship with Berserker. I can't fucking wait.
    That one scene in the snow. You know which one. Dat CG. Those feels.

- - - Updated - - -

Also being a noob but didnt Lancer have 2 lances?
    "Lancer" is a class, not the same specific spirit. Saber being summoned twice in a row is an exception, not the rule.