Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bahamut - I actually completely forgot about the 200 years bit lol Perhaps then prolonged use of the book has the side effect of making you... dead? Things so powerful tend to have drawbacks. Could explain her lifespan. It was a pretty thick book, could even be a spell in their that she performed. Like, give up her life to give to corpses? I dunno... I need that next episode already lol

As for her leg, at a guess, I'm gonna say he chopped it off to stop her moving when she went zombie-mode. Then whatever happened that stopped her being a zombie let her reattach it?

Either way, she is apparently dead. And a nice addition!
    Also being a zombie she gets demon resistance!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Trinity Seven episode 3 - lewd as fuck..
    I kinda hate how the quality took a nose dive a bit.

Deleted
    Trinity 03 I did not think about it when reading the manga - but considering tens of students died due to the breakdown phenomenon Arata caused in the school he got off quite light. Oo

First look at Sword Art Online: Lost Song
    One word those graphics being updated from the Hollow Fragment game dear god!
    One good thing is this It's not based on the Anime's fairy dance arc, it's going to have its own story for the game.
    http://gematsu.com/2014/10/first-loo...line-lost-song
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-10-21 at 07:32 PM.

Need an answer about fate heavens feel. just saw a picture and had to find out, does Shiro get a big ass sword in HF? Don't mind spoilers I probably won't read it, just curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    *3,154 Akame ga Kill! V1

Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    *3,154 Akame ga Kill! V1

Ouch.
    Perfect place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Go read the kingkiller chronicles2/3books are out, or read stormlight archive.
    They are great books
    I've read both Name of the Wind/Wise Man's Fear. If The Slow Regard of Silent Things is the third book you're referring to, it comes out on the 24th. If that's not it I'm not sure which book you mean. And I intend to read the Stormlight Archive series, just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. It's very high on my priority list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    Need an answer about fate heavens feel. just saw a picture and had to find out, does Shiro get a big ass sword in HF? Don't mind spoilers I probably won't read it, just curious.
    He projects Berserker's weapon at one point. He gets some really badass stuff all in all in that route.

You might want to remove the link and just say the new chapter is out.

Heaven's Feel spoilers:

http://i.imgur.com/LyliewO.png

http://i.imgur.com/FKFfAfl.jpg

UFOTable version:

http://i.imgur.com/zmGo72e.gif

http://i.imgur.com/07PEBNk.gif
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-10-21 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    He projects Berserker's weapon at one point. He gets some really badass stuff all in all in that route.
    That sounds awesome. It's getting a movie adaption right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Dem images. They look really good

Deleted
    That sounds awesome. It's getting a movie adaption right?
    Supposedly, but unless it's something along the lines of a trilogy I just don't see how in the world is the longest route supposed to fit.

Damn rules!
    Follow de rules!

Supposedly, but unless it's something along the lines of a trilogy I just don't see how in the world is the longest route supposed to fit.
    Yeah... it's really bothering me that it's been announced as a film specifically. As good as UFOTable are, no one's fitting Heaven's Feel in a single film and coming away unscathed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I've read both Name of the Wind/Wise Man's Fear. If The Slow Regard of Silent Things is the third book you're referring to, it comes out on the 24th. If that's not it I'm not sure which book you mean. And I intend to read the Stormlight Archive series, just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. It's very high on my priority list.
    I meant that 2/3 books were out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Oh, okay lol.
    I meant to add this onto my last post but my phone is being shitty, stormlight starts off pretty slow but don't drop it, just gets better and better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Yeah... it's really bothering me that it's been announced as a film specifically. As good as UFOTable are, no one's fitting Heaven's Feel in a single film and coming away unscathed.
    UBW is rife with opportunities for amazing scenes, but it's got nothing on some of HF. Dark Saber, rampaging Dark Berserker, Shirou vs Kotomine in the finale... Dayum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Disgusting. She is a slut

UBW is rife with opportunities for amazing scenes, but it's got nothing on some of HF. Dark Saber, rampaging Dark Berserker, Shirou vs Kotomine in the finale... Dayum.
    Seriously. Unlike UBW, which shares a lot of similarities with Fate, it needs way more space to touch all the bases that have changed.

Meanwhile, at the local rave.

Grisaia: Not sure if not safe for work, but nothing rude is happening, so yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/L0IV9Dq.jpg

And Dead or Alive 5, the game that just keeps on giving you erections. That Halloween DLC tho.

Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-10-21 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Unlimited Edit Works. I am the edit of my post.