Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    It's good enough.
    6 chapter + sequel (kiseki no tsugumono)
    Where did you read it man? I can't find it on any manga site.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I'm reading Finnish translations.

Ya no one has found it in English or Japanese on scan sites only Finnish. I randomly found it in a manga store here in Japan.

Chelly
    Well fucking hell.

Well fucking hell.
    Even if someone translated it from Finnish to English dear fucking god that would be horrible to read. A Translation of a translation! It would be worse then kawa scans or blast comics for Tokyo Ghoul chapters!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya no one has found it in English or Japanese on scan sites only Finnish. I randomly found it in a manga store here in Japan.
    There are raws for most chapters where I found my translations.

There are raws for most chapters where I found my translations.
    Ahh that is news to me then when I checked there weren't even raws available. So if you know Finnish or Japanese you are golden on reading the manga.

Ahh that is news to me then when I checked there weren't even raws available. So if you know Finnish or Japanese you are golden on reading the manga.
    I'm not surprised since it's a rather dead Finnish imageboard.
    I can pm raws to those who want them.

I'm not surprised since it's a rather dead Finnish imageboard.
    I can pm raws to those who want them.
    Feel free to pm me the raws if that is ok.

Deleted
    Even if someone translated it from Finnish to English dear fucking god that would be horrible to read. A Translation of a translation! It would be worse then kawa scans or blast comics for Tokyo Ghoul chapters!

DUWANG worked pretty well.

Deleted
    Yuki Yuna

>HTML
    What is it, 2000? Oo

I'm sorta disappointed all in all. Suddenly the pacing got awful slow, next weeks seems like another 9 parts filler 1 part "promise, there will be story soon!", and the entire thing feels like an extremely mellowed out attempt at Madokaish show. If only mellowing it out did not take away the exact thing that made Madoka excel.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-11-13 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    DUWANG worked pretty well.
    Well that was Duwang a cut above the rest!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That sounds kinda disappointing.
    Yuna is not bad, but could be much better. In the first place, why hurry with the Vertexes and give the impression of a fast paced story, discarding the monster-of-the-week menace, if right after they're done with fighting it slows down to a crawl... :/

- - - Updated - - -

The scene from your sig, so picturesque. <3

Deleted
    Yeah, I love that scene and I've been waiting for it to be animated for so long, just to make it a sig lol Just wish I could have made it the full 500x100
    I ended up reading what's been translated of Shigatsu so far. Seriously, fuck.

Chelly
    Shigatsu is still heartwarming as fuck, but how long are students allowed to stay at school? Or what, does Japan get really dark that early during spring/summer?

They stay at school/club activities til twilight or night in pretty much every show. It just feels weird.

Deleted
    They're only like 14 in Shigatsu... not an age where I'd just leave kids on there own super late lol
    Well, the Japanese supposedly have sex ed in school, so they should be educated on contraception. What's the worst that can happen? ;D

Pfft, we had sex ed at about 12 years old and knowing stuff never stopped anyone I know
    "I know" You poor soul.

Shigatsu is still heartwarming as fuck, but how long are students allowed to stay at school? Or what, does Japan get really dark that early during spring/summer?

They stay at school/club activities til twilight or night in pretty much every show. It just feels weird.
    Well from teaching at a school I had to stay late sometimes to look after the kids when club activities happened or kids had to stay back and clean the classroom. They don't stay super late but late enough that sun started to set.

Deleted
    Pfft, we had sex ed at about 12 years old and knowing stuff never stopped anyone I know
    It's not like you can get anyone pregnant at 12 anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    "I know" You poor soul.
    Oy, man code! We do NOT point out those kinds of slips!

I... I don't follow and I feel really dumb for it :S
    "I know" Basically saying that it only happened to people around you and has not happened to you yet.