Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wow, really? Maybe I made a good choice of not bothering to watch this week's episode yet...
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Akame : It's like the cathedral and the stadium together but both ruined in one go.

Well, holy shit. Might just not bother at all now then lol They were doing so well up until the last couple of episodes too.

Have some Sidonia goodness, instead
    [video=youtube;DiZJkYg4n1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZJkYg4n1E[video]
    And remind me to actually watch S1 >_>

Also, Garo is getting a shit load of new stuff lol
    "The Kinrō Kanshasai 2015 event announced several new projects in the Garo franchise on Sunday, including three live-action movies, a new live-action television series, a second anime season, an anime movie, and a stage musical."
    Akame : Mine dies though, it's something lots of people want to see here.

Sidonia: based Tsumugi best grill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Akame : It's like the cathedral and the stadium together but both ruined in one go.
    How do you even do that?(I clearly haven't watched it yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    How do you even do that?(I clearly haven't watched it yet)
    By skipping lots of stuff.

Latest Akame episodes are trying to take on Grisaia's tier of anime originality. It's utter nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Latest Akame episodes are trying to take on Grisaia's tier of anime originality. It's utter nonsense.
    At least Akame had about eighteen(?) good episodes, unlike Grisaia's one.

Deleted
    Log Horizon 2 epi 8 - I've been enjoying the second season quite well. It's in a way better than the first because there's no scrub episodes and I like the fact that Akatsuki has been given a lot of air time. That makes me happy.

I hope she doesn't get irrelevant after this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    At least Akame had about eighteen(?) good episodes, unlike Grisaia's one.
    Three episodes were half decent at least! Episode 3 in particular was the sharkiest. Then it went full retard.

If nothing else, it managed to make me laugh non-stop for a full 5 minutes with this scene.

Drama and gravity on par with The Passion Of The Christ. So srs. Much sacrifice.

Addendum: Just remember. Yumiko's actually still going to live there, despite this incident, apparently unknown to her father. Not to mention they found a fresh corpse within like 6 hours, dressed up that corpse like Yumiko and blew it the fuck up. These people are 100% certifiable. There can be no redemption for a group of psychopaths at this level.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-11-23 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Three episodes were half decent at least! Episode 3 in particular was the sharkiest. Then it went full retard.

If nothing else, it managed to make me laugh non-stop for a full 5 minutes with this scene.

[video=youtube;Bj4wx90Awp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4wx90Awp0[video]

Drama and gravity on par with The Passion Of The Christ. So srs. Much sacrifice.

Addendum: Just remember. Yumiko's actually still going to live there, despite this incident, apparently unknown to her father. Not to mention they found a fresh corpse within like 6 hours, dressed up that corpse like Yumiko and blew it the fuck up. These people are 100% certifiable. There can be no redemption for a group of psychopaths at this level.
    Still makes more sense than VN good end of Michiru. "Oh, a VTOL plane was flying nearby so let's somehow commander it using the influence I obviously do not have, fly over the Pacific Ocean at about 10 times the operational range, encroach USA airspace in military aircraft without any political or personal consequences and let your brain-buddy talk with her mom!"

How did anyone think that was good enough to be in the same VN as Amane, Makina and Yumiko routes. -.-

Still makes more sense than VN good end of Michiru. "Oh, a VTOL plane was flying nearby so let's somehow commander it using the influence I obviously do not have, fly over the Pacific Ocean at about 10 times the operational range, encroach USA airspace in military aircraft without any political or personal consequences and let your brain-buddy talk with her mom!"

How did anyone think that was good enough to be in the same VN as Amane, Makina and Yumiko routes. -.-
    True. And annoyingly enough, they're actually making a decent attempt at Makina's route now. It's rushed as fuck of course... but the episode's not actually bad at all. Which just annoys me even more, because it's clear that if they'd just focused on two, or even three routes, this could've been really good.

10+ Year Old Account

[video=youtube;Bj4wx90Awp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4wx90Awp0[video]

Is that seriously the OST that plays? Please tell me that was added on. Holy shit it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Is that seriously the OST that plays? Please tell me that was added on. Holy shit it's bad.
    lol, the Alluh Akbar bit is added on, the soppy pop music plays normally.

Deleted
    lol, the Alluh Akbar bit is added on, the soppy pop music plays normally.
    Allahu Akbar bit actually fit perfectly. Is that something from an ISIS promo video or what? Sure sounds like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Sexy cat girl (nsfw) http://i.imgur.com/VoJuP3M.png
    Well danm what nice backstory

ARENA 01: [Sakura Chiyo] Chloe von Einzbern
    ARENA 02: [Mine] Claire Rouge
    ARENA 03: Akame [Higashihongan Sanae]
    ARENA 04: Kirishima Tōka [Maji Mojiruka Rurumo]
    ARENA 05: [Latifa Fleuranza] Miyamori Aoi
    ARENA 06: [Konno Yūki] Komiya Nonoka
    ARENA 07: [Suō Amane] Tsube Aika
    ARENA 08: Noel [Eleonora Viltaria]
    ARENA 09: [Itsuka Shidō] Tieria Erde
    ARENA 10: Takanashi Sōta [Abstained] Miyanokōji Mizuho
    ARENA 11: [Aikawa Ayumu] Watarase Jun
    ARENA 12: Kazehaya Kamito/Ren Ashbell [Abstained] Ranmaru Kirino
    ARENA 13: Katsuragi Keima [Abstained] Li Syaoran
    ARENA 14: [Hoshino Daruku] Sōma Ritsu
    ARENA 15: [Urushibara Ruka] Saotome Alto
    ARENA 16: Yūki Rito [Abstained] Fujisaki Nadeshiko

Allahu Akbar bit actually fit perfectly. Is that something from an ISIS promo video or what? Sure sounds like that.
    Yeah, I heard that sound clip had been blowing up on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nanatsu - This show keeps getting better. That end left me in shivers. This story is incredible.

Meliodas being tied up at the beginning had me in fits of giggling.

Seeing the backstory of what gave Ban his sin is super interesting, one of my favorite parts of the episode. Can't wait to see how he ended up getting his Sin. I feel like they'll do this backstory for all the others too, which'll be really cool. This is flashbacks done right.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 102 episodes behind on this season.

Damn WoD.

Deleted
    Nanatsu - This show keeps getting better. That end left me in shivers. This story is incredible.

Meliodas being tied up at the beginning had me in fits of giggling.

Seeing the backstory of what gave Ban his sin is super interesting, one of my favorite parts of the episode. Can't wait to see how he ended up getting his Sin. I feel like they'll do this backstory for all the others too, which'll be really cool. This is flashbacks done right.
    The story and characters in Nanatsu are both exceptionally good, especially considering it's an action shounen, giving off the "endless" vibe.

Damn WoD.
    I'm probably somewhere near that with you, we will make it through

Deleted

Damn WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I'm probably somewhere near that with you, we will make it through
    Have not bought WoD. Probably won't for some 6 months, maybe ever. Bwehehehe.

133 here, without WoD ;_;
    You have a problem and I hear Twintails can fix it