Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Addendum: Suit a shit. Lily a best.
    I am surrounded by worthless fools. :[

Jeanne D'Arc Alter Saber.

Muh sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh, but once is enough. Just find the egg. I hate Zeratuls with half a brain >.>
    >.>

Free Fate/Apocrypha PDF artbook. Includes character design of Jeanne D'Arc Saber.

It is clearly...

http://i.imgur.com/ZMFM1cX.jpg?1

Addendum: Jack The Ripper and Mordred a best.
    Want.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Those look great, but what the hell is Fate/Apocrypha?
    The anime adaptation we deserve...

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Anime adaptation when?
    ...but not the one we need right now.

JK, SO MUCH WANT.

I wouldn't be amazed if Ufotable's signed up to adapt everything at this point. I have a feeling that after/during Heaven's Feel release, we'll get a Hollow Atraxia announcement, probably followed by Extra CCC, then probably Apocrypha, or Strange/Fake, depending on where Typemoon wants to go next.

Lily > Suit. Habeeb it.
    GUYS.

CASTER. MOON CASTER.

IN GLORIOUS HD.

SO MUCH WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    O_O How many more are there?
    Not enough.

WTB Fate/creed canonization + anime adaptation.

Or even better, a Fate/JoJo's crossover series

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    lol Where does Carnival Phantasm fall into it then?
    Parallel universe.

I basically look at it this way - Ataraxia basically is the justification for every other what-if/parallel universe/whatever. It's basically a fan-disc that also acts as a proxy validation for every other spin-off's existence. Magical Girl Rin as an idea came from Hollow Ataraxia and was fleshed out in Illya Prisma, the idea of Sakura and Rin both coming from the same family - the Edelfelt's gives allowance to any other familial cross overs or characters being re-imagined. Thus Carnival Phantasm could basically be canon, in a certain reality. After all, the Neko Arc lot (chibi cat versions) are all actually canon already, due to Kagetsu Tohya.

Addendum: Suit a shit. Lily a best.
    They all are - with Zelretch's abilities and the whole thing with the Second magic (operation of parallel worlds), any Fate setting is. What's more, Nasu has said, "if someone like Zelretch were to observe something like a particular route, it would be considered the cannon one."

With this, almost any Fate setting can be, whether it be Nasu's, fanfiction, or something completely absurd (like crossovers!).

I am surrounded by worthless fools. :[

Saber Alter best Saber (although Lily is a strong second).

Deleted

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KRJ5tFB.jpg[IMG]

Muh sword.
    The further Nasuverse Fate stories go from Fate/Stay Night the more the female servants' outfits stray from "armour" to "armoured bikini".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    They all are - with Zelretch's abilities and the whole thing with the Second magic (operation of parallel worlds), any Fate setting is. What's more, Nasu has said, "if someone like Zelretch were to observe something like a particular route, it would be considered the cannon one."
    Which is why everyone ends up getting Zel-rekt.

The further Nasuverse Fate stories go from Fate/Stay Night the more the female servants' outfits stray from "armour" to "armoured bikini".
    There's just no armour powerful enough to contain dem curves.

Chelly
    The only acceptable change.

Also in case anyone missed it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/31...snr=1_4_4__131
    Tits or Alive 5 coming to PC

PC mods ahooyyy, what a time to be alive.

Deleted
    >.>
    I think my favourite moment was when a Nova used both charges of precision strike along with Arthas' Sindragosa on me. Dodged one, bubbled the other two, died anyway since Murky, ressed 5 seconds later and 10 seconds away.

Unfortunately Murky gets less awesome when the opponents know how to play with his immortality. xD

http://i.imgur.com/KRJ5tFB.jpg

Muh sword.
    11/10, would summon and establish contract with.

To be fair, they weren't ever really. Saber was really the only one who was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Eh, women wearing armour and clothing that suits battlefield better than a whorehouse is one of parts I love about Fate. There's Rider's one-piece, but she's not exactly one to wear plate mail in the first place.

Which is why everyone ends up getting Zel-rekt.

It's not over until you've gotten Zel-rekt.

Also in case anyone missed it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/31...snr=1_4_4__131

THE ALMIGHTY HAS HEARD OUR PRAYERS.

I think my favourite moment was when a Nova used both charges of precision strike along with Arthas' Sindragosa on me. Dodged one, bubbled the other two, died anyway since Murky, ressed 5 seconds later and 10 seconds away.

Unfortunately Murky gets less awesome when the opponents know how to play with his immortality. xD
    Fucking Murky. Almost as bad as Teemo.

Never kill a Murky unless you know where the egg is. Never.

Deleted
    To be fair, they weren't ever really. Saber was really the only one who was.
    Saber is Saber. Caster wears full robe instead of some sort of magical bikini. Of course there is Rider, but she's a whole another matter considering her nature.

Eh, women wearing armour and clothing that suits battlefield better than a whorehouse is one of parts I love about Fate. There's Rider's one-piece, but she's not exactly one to wear plate mail in the first place.
    A lot of them are armored though. Mordred is another good example. Jeanne is pretty armored as well.

I do agree that it's turning slightly more lewd, but a lot of the lewd are with the ones that don't wear armor and such as well (Extra/Extra CCC Caster, for example).

Deleted
    Saber a bland/boring shit. That is all.

all this saber talk reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9tZXR9mWA from carnival phantasm

Deleted
    A lot of them are armored though. Mordred is another good example. Jeanne is pretty armored as well.

I do agree that it's turning slightly more lewd, but a lot of the lewd are with the ones that don't wear armor and such as well (Extra/Extra CCC Caster, for example).
    Another matter is male:female ratio. Zero and Stay Night combined have 3 females, one shared. Kinda expected considering what's heroic legends look like - and hell, one of those three is genderbent anyway. Other titles? Balance completely turned around, and many of those are genderbent just for the sake of having more female servants. ;/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    Foolish peasant. Plebeians such as you have no voice here.

FCG going to PC with a deader then dead community nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    You shut your bad taste spewing mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    all this saber talk reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9tZXR9mWA from carnival phantasm
    Truth.

Deleted
    You shut your bad taste spewing mouth.
    Foolish peasant. Plebeians such as you have no voice here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, someone recognises true best Saber outfit.
    Seriously, suit is the best.

In history the other day we were talking about the Hundred Year War and Jeanne D'Arc, so I told everyone about Gilles de Rais. Sadly no one, not even my history professor (or my father who's another history professor there), knew who he was. It made me sad.