Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post

Didn't you say that in the leaked ending Esdese wouldn't even freeze time during the fight? Because that's what she did, so it wouldn't be SPOT ON.
    Well it was kinda hard to tell she would do that from just pictures there wasn't any script just leaked storyboard pictures.

If you want the PDF file with the leaked storyboard it's all yours.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-12-14 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Well, I'd say he's a very dangerous combatant, even when not enhanced by Caster. Caster just enables him to go toe-to-toe with Servants, even if just for a few moments.
    Not the point. Of course he's strong, he's supposedly a veteran assassin and a martial artist. Thing is, as far as Saber is concerned she was approaching not an opponent but a defenceless weakling. Not going in for a fight at all, even an easy one, but just to cut down a target dummy.

Deleted
    Bought this ( first PVC)

* Anime-Chat approved?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just counted and I still have 132 episodes of airing stuff to watch, even after finishing Chaika and Karen Senki this weekend. It truly does never end lol I really need to invent a way to add hours to the day or something just so I actually have time to watch everything I want to.
    Give me the blueprints for that machine when you're done please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chroma View Post
    Bought this ( first PVC)

[IMG]http://www.sushiefinc.com/I/S0303/1367302.jpg[IMG]

* Anime-Chat approved?
    Awww yissss. Second best, but great nonetheless. :3

My first pvc was Saber, my second was Madoka.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Chroma View Post
    Bought this ( first PVC)

[IMG]http://www.sushiefinc.com/I/S0303/1367302.jpg[IMG]

* Anime-Chat approved?
    Your damn right its approved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sora no method - that was a great last episode...right guys?...so what's the last 2 eps going to be about...
    [CENTER]

Oh, they're yours once I'm done. Just give me like... 60 years? I reckon technology will have advanced enough by then xD

- - - Updated - - -

According to whoever reviews anime episodes on ANN - "Will The Fruit of Grisaia end on as strong a note as it began? Given the trajectory of this arc, that is finally looking very possible."

Is it looking to end well? o.O
    No matter how strong it ends if the middle is utter shit it still is shit

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I have a good analogy for that buts its nsfw so ill keep it to myself lmao

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    muh waifu .

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    muh waifu .
    Chelly approved ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    This absolutely sums it up. The middle effectively killed the show for a lot of newcomers and made hardcore fans of the series rage and give up on it.

The level of frustration is almost inexplicable for me. Episode 10 and 11 are good. Really fucking good. The kind of good they made it seem the entire show would be with the first 3 episodes, when the goofing around stopped. But, I have 0 investment any more, all it does is make me shake my head and wonder what could've been if they'd actually planned out 2 really strong arcs, or 3 tops. They could've done Michiru in 3 instead of 2 episodes, Makinas in 3 instead of 2, then finished strong as all fuck with the Angelic Howl arc.

This is just depressing. I'm not even getting that feeling of having put up with an 'OK' anime, only for it to become an amazing swan song. It's not like Shuffle!, where it was uneven, but amusing all the time, not too bad, not particularly great, then got really good in the second half. Instead, it's just been a demented ride of "Hey! This is a scene from the VN!" followed immediately by "Fuck the VN! Let's just make shit up!", only to continue with "And now the fastest cliff notes of stuff that's actually really good, but seems like shit when compressed. Instead of cutting it, we left it in, because our series composition is fucking awful.".

It's like, they wanted to have their cake, make a second cake, then try and make a third cake, with only enough time to make and eat one cake. Then they tried to eat it all in that time. Too much, too fast, too greedy.

Addendum: And the second cake was made out of pure shit.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-12-15 at 12:11 AM.

Whats this from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    This absolutely sums it up. The middle effectively killed the show for a lot of newcomers and made hardcore fans of the series rage and give up on it.

The level of frustration is almost inexplicable for me. Episode 10 and 11 are good. Really fucking good. The kind of good they made it seem the entire show would be with the first 3 episodes, when the goofing around stopped. But, I have 0 investment any more, all it does is make me shake my head and wonder what could've been if they'd actually planned out 2 really strong arcs, or 3 tops. They could've done Michiru in 3 instead of 2 episodes, Makinas in 3 instead of 2, then finished strong as all fuck with the Angelic Howl arc.

This is just depressing. I'm not even getting that feeling of having put up with an 'OK' anime, only for it to become an amazing swan song. It's not like Shuffle!, where it was uneven, but amusing all the time, not too bad, not particularly great, then got really good in the second half. Instead, it's just been a demented ride of "Hey! This is a scene from the VN!" followed immediately by "Fuck the VN! Let's just make shit up!", only to continue with "And now the fastest cliff notes of stuff that's actually really good, but seems like shit when compressed. Instead of cutting it, we left it in, because our series composition is fucking awful.".

It's like, they wanted to have their cake, make a second cake, then try and make a third cake, with only enough time to make and eat one cake. Then they tried to eat it all in that time. Too much, too fast, too greedy.

Addendum: And the second cake was made out of pure shit.
    TL;DR: worse than DEEN's F/SN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Whats this from?
    [IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/cf731d288a88c9a98b70c4a9712e0b18/tumblr_n5crt7aik51sq9yswo1_500.gif[IMG]
    Noucome.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    TL;DR: worse than DEEN's F/SN.Noucome.
    Annoyingly, yes. DEEN's adaptation was mostly bad due to pacing, boredom and bad animation/art. This show didn't have the excuse of a shit budget though. It has really good production values, which just adds to the frustration, because it's clear they could have done anything with it.

Further addendum and spoilers for explanative purposes and a few examples of things that could have easily made the show better: They made Michiru's arc quite bad by how much they compressed it was, yet they kept the original ending, rather than going with the ret-conned (and actually sensible explanation) for her psychological problems - ret-con is that it's severe split personality disorder, original is a fucking spirit in her head. This clearly could have been the ret-con ending, given how much they changed later on in the series. Also, we have time to have a shot of her pissing herself. Fucking classy.

Yumiko's episode was absolutely beyond fucking pointless. It was so bad it was comical, but the kind of bad that just makes you shake your head and wonder why they even included it in the first place. It not being featured would have been far better. Pretty much the same for Sachi's arc too, it was just needlessly included for the sake of being able to say it was there. It wasn't handled well and made Sachi just seem like some insane bitch. And they have time for a scene where she pisses a puddle around herself, in front of Yuuji. Mr Director, fucking stop that.

Makina's arc also bothers me - it's not terribly handled, but they changed numerous things that went against the story overall (key one being Yuuji killing her mother AND getting away with it. Getting away with it cleaner than he does in the VN even in the good route. What the fuck?) If things are that open to change, fix the other problems instead of just throwing in random scenes from the VN. Stop trying to hashtag scenes and get us a more serious overall approach to the series.

(moved from my previous post to this one)

Deleted
    Well, settles my doubts about having dropped Grisaia...

Guess I'll hit the VN when I get chance then.
    It's uneven, but the good parts are absolutely brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Awww yissss. Second best, but great nonetheless. :3
    Laura being best girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Laura being best girl.
    Definitely.