Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'll never understand the constant concern for me making a judgement call on a series based off a portion of the show. I'm sure you have better things to do than throw a fit every time this happens. Wipe the salt off your hands and move along. Me voicing an opinion you don't agree with isn't the end of the world.
    Me voicing an opinion you don't agree with isn't the end of the world.
    Me voicing an opinion you don't agree with isn't the end of the world.
    I'll never understand the concern for what I do with my free time making fun of your free time. Me voicing an opinion you don't agree with isn't the end of the world. Try not contradicting yourself next time

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    Try not contradicting yourself next time.
    How am I contradicting myself? There's a difference between getting into an argument over something, having a discussion, and then it being over, and your constant obsession.

Deleted
    How am I contradicting myself? There's a difference between getting into an argument over something, having a discussion, and then it being over, and your constant obsession.
    What obsession? That thing were many many people point out where you are wrong, and why? Easy way to avoid it, stop being wrong.
    Also, twice is an obsession? You've got low standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love how every episode we get Shaba-da-doo
    [CENTER]

What obsession? That thing were many many people point out where you are wrong, and why? Easy way to avoid it, stop being wrong.
    Also, twice is an obsession? You've got low standards.
    Your inability to determine whether a show is worth watching based off the first few episodes doesn't translate to it being universally impossible.

I haven't been keeping track, but I just lumped you in with the other people who seem to throw a fit every time this particular conversation comes up. I'm pretty sure I've seen you apart of this discussion more than two times, but regardless, most people would have dropped it after the first time.

Deleted
    Your inability to determine whether a show is worth watching based off the first few episodes doesn't translate to it being universally impossible.

I haven't been keeping track, but I just lumped you in with the other people who seem to throw a fit every time this particular conversation comes up. I'm pretty sure I've seen you apart of this discussion more than two times, but regardless, most people would have dropped it after the first time.
    You're inability to determine what you actually want is the actual truth here, Dunning Kruger Effect is strong in you. There is a difference between acknowledging a show is bad, and giving it a chance to improve, and then what you do which is throw shit at a wall and whatever show you hit is what you like, everything else is shit regardless of the uneducated opinion you hold. Keep playing the victim card, it's making this even funnier. Like I said, the easy solution is to stop being wrong.
    Last edited by mmocf7b2f6566d; 2015-01-22 at 02:44 AM.

Just say "We don't like it when you hate things for no good reason" and be done with it. Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Stop being shits you shit
    I'm sorry kira kira?
    [CENTER]

You're inability to determine what you actually want is the actual truth here, Dunning Kruger Effect is strong in you. There is a difference between acknowledging a show is bad, and giving it a chance to improve, and then what you do which is throw shit at a wall and whatever show you hit is what you like, everything else is shit regardless of the uneducated opinion you hold. Keep playing the victim card, it's making this even funnier. Like I said, the easy solution is to stop being wrong.
    I'm quite positive of what I want. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to drop shows in the first couple episodes. And I hardly call being able to determine what I like off of a few episodes after having seen hundreds of anime, an uneducated opinion. I know when I'll like something and I know when I won't.

And the majority of what I drop is shit, so it shouldn't be surprising to you when I say as much. The vast majority of anime that comes out is trash or something I'm not a fan of. I generally don't go for the shitty comedies and moe blob trash that typically dominates each season's lineup.

Deleted
    I'm quite positive of what I want. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to drop shows in the first couple episodes. And I hardly call being able to determine what I like off of a few episodes after having seen hundreds of anime an uneducated opinion. I know when I'll like something and I know when I won't.

And the majority of what I drop is shit, so it shouldn't be surprising to you when I say as much. The vast majority of anime that comes out is trash or something I'm not a fan of. I generally don't go for the shitty comedies and moe blob trash that typically dominates each season's lineup.
    OreImo.
    I don't have enough images in my folder to sum up the level of hilarity contained within this single post. By dropping a show and calling it shit after only seeing 1/8 or 1/4 of it is the very definition of uneducated opinion, educate and apply yourself.
    Last edited by mmocf7b2f6566d; 2015-01-22 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Just say "We don't like it when you hate things for no good reason" and be done with it. Yikes.
    Except I do have a good reason. If I'm not enjoying the show I'm going to drop it. I've yet to have a show change enough after giving it more episodes to redeem itself that I decided otherwise.

Last edited by bals; 2015-01-22 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It's never safe for a little girl in an anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's never safe for a little girl in an anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Shirobako should have been just as character driven. Regardless of its intentions, the characters are by far the most important aspect of a show like Shirobako. And when their characters flop, the entire show does. No amount of insight into anime production is going to stop that. And Hanasaku Iroha may have had a larger emphasis placed on character development, but that doesn't change the fact that I liked Ohana more in the first few minutes of the episode than I did any of the characters of Shirobako in 3 episodes. The characters in Shirobako are simply uninteresting.
    But it didn't flop and that's just like your opinion man.

Back to the reason why I personally like it 1st over Iroha's 2nd, cause we're digressing here: The salient points made about adult life pertaining to career, skills and direction. We had a reverse conversation the other week about Middle/High School characters in anime and how they're part of the territory. I accept that, but I still appreciate it when we do get themes that I can relate to as an adult with a career all the same. The major point here is relatability and how it affects my viewing experience.

Iroha's an excellent top-tier watch, I just engage with Shirobako better.

PS: I like Shirobako cause it's really fun too.

PPS: Iroha has some irritating drama in regards to certain side characters at points that the show would be better off without.

PPPS: Oi-chan and Ohana are both wonders of the universe.

PPPPS: You should totally pick it back up you salty dog.

Except I do have a good reason. If I'm not enjoying the show I'm going to drop it. I've yet to have a show change enough after giving it more episodes to redeem itself that I decided otherwise.
    Yeah, but WHY don't you enjoy them? You just seem to completely randomly hate shows for absolutely no good reason. It's like you just decide "I don't like this, GRUMP.", out of nowhere. Yet, with shows that other people hate for obvious reasons, like OreImo, those shows are suddenly okay?? Just, why?

You're just so hard to understand, man. We wouldn't be so cross with you, if you had actual sensible reasons to dislike things. Right now, it's like you just throw a dart at a board and let that decide if you like something or not.

Seems like endorsing fansub is kill.

This will be the last update as the Producer of Under the Dog from me, as I attach the Press Release in which we are about to send to the media.
    I hope you all understand that I did my best to do what’s right for the project, and I hereby regrettably resign from my post. Please feel assured that you will be in the good hands of the great creators I gathered for this project and they have given me their solemn vow to complete the Anime as intended.
    Kindest regards,
    Hiroaki Yura

Inb4 under the dog is never delivered and the whole project is a debacle.
    Poor Kickstarter.

Full mail:
    http://pastebin.com/YuabgW8K

I laughed my ass off at this! He was the biggest assholes!
    Gundam UC and GITS Arise
    Those are OVAs
    Last edited by Yami; 2015-01-22 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Seems like endorsing fansub is kill.

This will be the last update as the Producer of Under the Dog from me, as I attach the Press Release in which we are about to send to the media.
    I hope you all understand that I did my best to do what’s right for the project, and I hereby regrettably resign from my post. Please feel assured that you will be in the good hands of the great creators I gathered for this project and they have given me their solemn vow to complete the Anime as intended.
    Kindest regards,
    Hiroaki Yura

Inb4 under the dog is never delivered and the whole project is a debacle.
    Poor Kickstarter.

Full mail:
    [url]http://pastebin.com/YuabgW8K[url]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/haLeXrol.png[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CoKYpFCl.jpg[img]
    I laughed my ass off at this! He was the biggest assholes!
    Gundam UC and GITS Arise
    Those are OVAs
    What about when Sekai Project endorsed TLWiki for the translations for Grisaia VNs?

Also please, LWA 2.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A Episode 3

HOLY SHITTO DESU! TSUKIYAMA FORMED HIS OWN GHOUL GROUP WHICH CONSISTS OF BANJO AND HIS SIDEKICKS, FORTISSIMO!!
    Hinami meet with Eto alone ? sorry, Takatsuki Sen without Kaneki ?

Naki and Jason ED

Naki losing his shit is top tier

ETOO

She's perfect

in the anime she looks amazing. She is really beautiful.

Her hair is so messy it's cute!