Watching Ano Natsu De Matteru, best character in the show, EASILY. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    she's okayish.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Buu buu! How are u guys doin? Battlefield 3 won the internet, sopa makes ppl angry, I drank 40 litres of water, bought new keyboard (logitech k360), got 2 t-shirts from Jinx, visited my close friend in Moscow, andddd anddd enjoyed Toffiee(didnt like it but now...im addicted lol), and started to watch 2 ongoings(i hate to watch ongoin series cuz i cannot wait and eat my fingernails to the end of series. I'm so well and okay-kay-kay(examination month is passed by like a like hmmm.. EASYPEAZY WAY OF JEDI!(i helped to my teacher, so she told me im a good student lol. *Imagines Onegai Teacher lawl) I hope you guys are well tooooo ^^

Back to anime theme, watched Valkyries Chronicle, Liked it so much, such enjoyable show, lovestory there were making me so nervous from time to time. Unpredictable mister Welkin made the show even better ^^ Pretty Alicia and "omgwtf" valkyrie awake was good, but not outstanding ^^ a little review haha

As you guys know there are many great ongoins running atm, and on the top of peak > Nisemonogatari. And for this show... THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD! Some sequels aint always good, but Nisemonogatari can be even better with moar series inc (after 2nd episode i say so!! ) The begging with Hitagi was one of the best moments in anime i've ever seen lawl 100/10 waiting for continue, cannot watch (eatin fingernails lol)

And Amagami SS Plus. DIdnt expect so good start to be honest, but first arc is awesome. Sometimes i think about drop this anime, cuz this arc is so cute and i tell to myself.. *and on this moment this show should end...* but then i remind the other arcs i liked (Kaoru and Haruka ones) and think *YEAH I LOVE AMAGAMI SS, THIS SHOW GIVES US WHAT WE WANT* Tsukasa's arc 10/10 ^_^ Yandere booboo we like it! yeah yeah.)

Watched aswell Boku wa tomodachi ga sakunai (if i remember correct, english title is "I dont have any friends" or something like it, but i think u understood me lawl)
    But the end of the season made me sad, dunno why, maybe cuz i think that Studio wants to continue this anime and they decided "lets make a hint for next season and we can play with heroes even moar, so wait dear watcher" . (*ah salate u stupid, you think from romantic point of view, shame on you*whispers to myself*)

And lemme say some words about Mashiro-iro symphony the color of lovers, pretty, for real pretty, this show made me really surprised, when u think that main female character should be a mainmalehero's gf and then a secondary female char and main hero startin to be a couple, i was like O_O(well for me i thought mister mainchar will be with miss "i dont wanna see boys in this school") a lil' naive, but still cute, sometimes funny, and sadly(in fact 80% of series makes u sad cuz someday u finish to watch them )

Oh guys, i wrote this post, and goin to bed for naw wanted to see my lovely avatars and nicknames ^^ glad to see our chat tread is living, gonna back to this thread I thought it was dead, but i see it's, as I said, living ^^

Take care!

Edit: The longest reply on mmo for me haha
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    such a long text :-)
    welcome to have you back on here
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Not bad. Sadly I think it's country blocked too.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye it's indeed country blocked for me :P
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Just finished Steins;Gate today. Holy heck! It's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Just finished Steins;Gate today. Holy heck! It's awesome!
    Yup, Steins;Gate was certainly one of the best in 2011.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yup, Steins;Gate was certainly one of the best in 2011.
    Also, "But... He's a guy.", is probably one of the best poems of 2011.

why all anime chicks so hot >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    why all anime chicks so hot >.>
    i can show you a female "chick" that isn't hot ^ ^. (but i wouldn't call it a chick)
    it has something to do to attract male people.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i can show you a female "chick" that isn't hot ^ ^. (but i wouldn't call it a chick)
    it has something to do to attract male people.
    I was gonna post the boar from Ben-to, but I couldn't find a picture of her. This is really creepy.. I can't be the only one to think so. D:
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-01-21 at 05:27 PM.

I was gonna post the boar from Ben-to, but I couldn't find a picture of her. This is really creepy.. I can't be the only one to think so. D:
    I'm kind of glad there isn't a picture of boar.

Deleted
    [video=youtube;C1rXeonRh40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1rXeonRh40[video]
    0:49-0:59 That's amazing! I might have to watch that show! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    I'm kind of glad there isn't a picture of boar.
    actually, i have some pictures of boar, want me to share?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Nisemonogatari 3rd episode rockz
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

MAN i love this song, can not wait til the full verison comes out i will have it in NO TIME. @synaia ill pass on the boar pics thanks anyways though xD

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I was forced to come here by my little friend Tenhou... so many pages to catch up on... So hello everyone! I'm new :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    MAN i love this song, can not wait til the full verison comes out i will have it in NO TIME. @synaia ill pass on the boar pics thanks anyways though xD
    I prefer the OP myself. But yeah BIG Aquarion fan here ever since i first got the DVDs. Just wish i'd had the 200 dollars to spend on that old die cast Aquarion toy/fig fully transformable to.

---------- Post added 2012-01-23 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oxycoon View Post
    So I was forced to come here by my little friend Tenhou... so many pages to catch up on... So hello everyone! I'm new :P
    He did it so you'd be able to join us no fuss no muss on MAL didn't he. Well if so message me same name and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I prefer the OP myself. But yeah BIG Aquarion fan here ever since i first got the DVDs. Just wish i'd had the 200 dollars to spend on that old die cast Aquarion toy/fig fully transformable to.[COLOR="red"]

Dude i just check your MAL and it shows you planning to watch Dog Days 2. Any clue when thats going to be made? IFs its going to be made at all? I loved that show to