So is the 3rd season of code geass is a movie series, and I have to wait till next spring for episode 2 *twitch*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    So is the 3rd season of code geass is a movie series, and I have to wait till next spring for episode 2 *twitch*.
    Waiting until January to see the first one. I just can't watch a SD upscale, would rather see in pure BR quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    AN OVA ya ean and if ou think THAT'S bad try having to wait half a year between episodes for like 3 years. Gundam Unicorn did that. Also expect it to cost about 60 bucks per episode MAYBE 44-48 if you get a good deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Want want want want want want.
    Indeed. Inu X Boku was really great IMO, I love the female voice actress. She's bound to become something.

10+ Year Old Account
    UTW just got out Shinsekai Yori.

I really really really want to watch it so badly but no I have to spend all day getting my second toon on WoW maxed and then heroic geared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    AN OVA ya ean and if ou think THAT'S bad try having to wait half a year between episodes for like 3 years. Gundam Unicorn did that. Also expect it to cost about 60 bucks per episode MAYBE 44-48 if you get a good deal.
    Hellsing Ultimate has been anywhere from 6 months to a year and a half between episodes. Series has been going since 2006 and they are up to episode 9.

Awwww, I missed everyone showing off their collections.

I started to write a list here of all my stuff but I'd really be here all day just looking at my shelves... But I just moved recently so nothing is really in a presentable state for taking pictures. I really need to clean up...

But my figures though are worth mentioning. It's not all anime though. I have assorted dragons, fairies and demon chicks as well as a Hellboy bust, several Aliens/Predator figures, and a few Stars Wars figures. But when it comes to anime/video games I have a pair of Guilty Gear figures (one of Sol, one of Jam, been trying to find a good Dizzy figure), some Final Fantasy stuff (only 10 and 10-2 stuff is out, but I have some 7 and 8 figures in a box somewhere), a KOS-MOS figure from Xenosaga and a Flonne and Etna from Disgaea. And then there's my plush Mokona.

I've been a nerd for a long ass time. I get a kick out of my guests' faces when they see this next to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    But there's always Nunnally in Wonderland!

That thing was totally ridiculous and I loved every second of it.

Deleted

Made it moments ago.
    Sena waifu.

Deleted
    So many people in this thread trying to steal mai waifu.

I will not let you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new SAO was really great, looks like it will be one hell of a ride from here on out.

Shinsekai Yori though was amazing. The first episode was almost like I was doped out while watching it, yet it still made perfect sense to watch. I think I am really going to enjoy this series, it looks be be insanely awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Hellsing Ultimate has been anywhere from 6 months to a year and a half between episodes. Series has been going since 2006 and they are up to episode 9.
    Point taken but my point still stands there ARE worse things.

Just finished Suzaka and finally got around to finishing the first volume of the Spice and Wolf LN. Suzaka was quite enjoyable, and as expected, Spice and Wolf was really good. On to volume 2. Glad to see it's considerably longer than the first volume. I really like the illustrations that appear here and there through the book, too. Once I finish all the translated ones I think I'll buy the translated manga as well. Time for Oda Nobuna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's not that they expect to get paid, it's that they know there are enough suckers out there to give them free money.

Also, Inu X Boku SS OVA (raw) is out and EveTaku are working on it.

SO EXCITED.
    Where does one find this raw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sena is perfection.
    Yozora > Meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Personally I'd say no, I don't think it was handled very well as a series (the ending especially felt rushed) and I doubt I'd enjoy it more a second time. If you're considering it though, you might as well. Can always drop it if you're not enjoying it again
    Hmm, you're right about me being able to drop it. For some reason I feel like I'll enjoy it more than I did while it was airing if I watch it fully aware it's an episodic anime, not something heavily plot driven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Where does one find this raw.
    On nyaa under Vol. 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished Suzaka and finally got around to finishing the first volume of the Spice and Wolf LN. Suzaka was quite enjoyable, and as expected, Spice and Wolf was really good. On to volume 2. Glad to see it's considerably longer than the first volume. I really like the illustrations that appear here and there through the book, too. Once I finish all the translated ones I think I'll buy the translated manga as well. Time for Oda Nobuna.
    I just wanna say I hate you for having volume 2 already, I won't get mine for a while. Though nice to hear it has more than the first, it didn't take long to finish that one.

And I agree on the illustrations, I liked them a lot.

Ohgosh, all this ova Karuta is hard to handle.

Hnnnng, Hagure Yuusha blu rays come with heavy BDSM extras too.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-01 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    I started watching Kokoro-chan iu na

It was not as good as expected, now I am sad.

Inu X Boku season 2 when? ;_;