10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    He's probably in hospital at most. I think he managed to dodge it. The convenient blackout makes me pretty sure that he's still alive. That, and him being a main character. The mc's would most likely get killed off closer to the end of the series - if that even happens.
    Only 6 episodes left of R;N. It's getting close.

Same with Psycho-Pass.

R;N i also doubt that subaru is actually dead with that black fade in the scene and also us actually seeing that the shopgirl ran of the cliff
    vivid ok we learned some stuff about kuroki but that wasnt enough what is the organization behind her and does she come from the future/paralel dimension? also as she has now 7 shots left enough to keep going till ep 12 if its 1 alone per ep it dosent seem like she will join them soon ;X but i would bet at some point her key transforms into a vivid black key

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Only 6 episodes left of R;N. It's getting close.

Same with Psycho-Pass.
    and it just started
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Holy shit this week might be the best week of anime in quite a while.

Kotoura-san - I'm happy Manabe still doesn't quite accept Red yet, would be way too soon to forgive her for everything she did, rofled at the mori stuff though.

Tomodachi - Cat's out the bag, they heard him mentioning 10 years ago and heard him say Yozora in his sleep. I hope Yozora gets some more character development next ep, I like how she was confronted with her current situation with the Otome game. I hope they devolop on her secret getting revealed, great ep.

Zetsuen no Tempest - YES YES YES, finally! Hakaze finally confessed, and both groups know about his girlfriend now. Shit's about to go down now. Inb4 Aiko = Mage of Exodus though, the "plotting/cunning" personality fits her more than it does Yoshino. It would be plausible for a Mage of Exodus to fake death, since it's illogical, right? Hope we get some HakazexYoshino action next ep.

Vividred Operation - Looks like purple/black is opening up to the rest a little bit, hope she joins at the end. It feels like that Raven bitch is going to trick her into helping the alones, and then get nothing in return. Curious to see what happens to her.

GJ-bu - Loved how they made Kyoro act like a "man" that episode, and their reactions. Still lovin' purple, too bad nobody gave him chocolate, except the maid. Scumbag female friends, friendzoned :/

Sasami-san - Loved how she made a friend this episode. I like how she can "hang out" with the other girls now, especially since they're all gods, so their friendship is genuine. Less random than other sasami-san episodes, but I liked it.

Psycho-Pass - Nooooooooooooooo Kagari nooooooo, jester-like personality nuuuu :/. Loved the episode, especially the Kogami vs Makashima fight, Makashima using a suplex and fighting like a boss. Surprised Makashima was able to fight this well, expected Kogami to win that fight o.O. Surprised Akane kept her cool and just arrested him.
    I wonder what's so shocking about the sibyl system though, I suppose it must be something related to either extraterrestial stuff or something with bio-technology. Excited to see what's coming after this, escalating fast.

Robotics;Notes - Holy shit holy shit holy shit, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, what's going on? Episode SpoilerOh my god, that cracking noise and the thunk noise on the rocks, worst death in a while. I was shouting at my screen for Kaito to help Mizuka, why are you taking so long to help?!? Holy shit, Mister Pleiades, you okay? Looks like the second half of Robotics;Notes is here, episode 16 again, my god. Has to be the worst and best episode simultaneously of Robotics;Notes.
    Just... holy shit.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-08 at 02:32 PM. Reason: punctuation

I guess this is the shit got real week for Psycho-Pass and Robotic;Notes.

Deleted
    While Kotoura-san was pretty much as i expected, somewhat, i have to say that the japanese are easily amused. I have no idea what was so funny with that pose etc, but maybe thats just me not really being into pose-jokes. Sounds wierd considering im easily amused otherwise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    While Kotoura-san was pretty much as i expected, somewhat, i have to say that the japanese are easily amused. I have no idea what was so funny with that pose etc, but maybe thats just me not really being into pose-jokes. Sounds wierd considering im easily amused otherwise
    I laughed more at how Kotoura and Manabe acted because of it than the actual pose, if that makes it more clear why I said I laughed :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I laughed more at how Kotoura and Manabe acted because of it than the actual pose, if that makes it more clear why I said I laughed :P
    Pretty much the same. But when they had those other moments of it i didnt laugh at all :P
    The "find a bug" was pretty funny too though.

Also watched Psycho-pass now. Damn them not showing the system! And it seems to get very serious now. The question is if that was the only death or if more of them will die over time

10+ Year Old Account
    the thing that pissed me most off about notes: how kai stood there for >20 seconds
    [CENTER]

absolutly i was wondering when he starts running and tackles her to something to stop her kinda crazy that he couldnt stop her and the legs even broke her spine when he tried

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I guess this is the shit got real week for Psycho-Pass and Robotic;Notes.
    Not only for those 2 shows, Zetsuen no Tempest is going to get crazy in the next few weeks.
    Pretty much the same. But when they had those other moments of it i didnt laugh at all :P
    The "find a bug" was pretty funny too though.

Also watched Psycho-pass now. Damn them not showing the system! And it seems to get very serious now. The question is if that was the only death or if more of them will die over time
    I'm guessing a few more will die in Psycho-Pass, probably the old man or something, seems like if someone had to die, it would be Ginoza's dad. That's what I'm expecting anyway. That, or no more deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    the thing that pissed me most off about notes: how kai stood there for >20 seconds
    Hey Kai, can you help me? *30 seconds later* Oh shit she's moving on her own! I should help. (Cue retarded flashbacks in between not helping/helping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    absolutly i was wondering when he starts running and tackles her to something to stop her kinda crazy that he couldnt stop her and the legs even broke her spine when he tried
    Ouchies, that scene kinda made me cringe, with the cracking sound and all that.

R;N I think it just took Kai awhile to realize there was something wrong and she wasn't just walking away from him, also, I think after knocking her down and her spine cracking the first time, he was afraid that something similar would happen again.

Deleted
    Same. Not a fan of the change in Red's personality either, it seems so faked.
    She went from being an insane bitch to Kotoura-addict in one episode, totally not faked.
    R;N I think it just took Kai awhile to realize there was something wrong and she wasn't just walking away from him, also, I think after knocking her down and her spine cracking the first time, he was afraid that something similar would happen again.
    He could've just picked her up or something, instead of you know, tackling her. Going all bridal-carry mode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    He could've just picked her up or something, instead of you know, tackling her. Going all bridal-carry mode.
    Probably, but the sheer panic of the moment probably clouded his judgement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as it's Urobuchi all of them are either going to die or go crazy in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    I was ready to scream at the TV. Sure it took him a bit to understand what was happening, but when he did understand he just stood there for a good 15-20 seconds watching her walk to her death. I wanted him to at least do a sideways tackle to at least hope the fence would stop her and not some flimsy chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I was ready to scream at the TV. Sure it took him a bit to understand what was happening, but when he did understand he just stood there for a good 15-20 seconds watching her walk to her death. I wanted him to at least do a sideways tackle to at least hope the fence would stop her and not some flimsy chain.
    Those robot legs are pretty damn powerful. A thin wooden fence with human sized gaps like that would stand as much chance as the rope.

R;N spoilers, don't click if you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfIy5da9s8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Those robot legs are pretty damn powerful. A thin wooden fence with human sized gaps like that would stand as much chance as the rope.
    Yeah, still though it's at least something.

Video from that comment, she could have held on to the fence. The leg's couldn't have done anything in midair. Then Kai could have just called the police.

Deleted
    R;N spoilers, don't click if you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfIy5da9s8
    *Zoom on Kai lying on the ground* *Spins* "Do you even lift?"
    Rofl :>

Deleted
    Same. Not a fan of the change in Red's personality either, it seems so faked.
    Mhmm. Felt very forced (I suppose it is only a 12-episoder so they can't drag stuff out too much). Otherwise, still very much enjoying Kotoura-san. Kotoura herself is adorable! =3

Although, the way the ESP club president holds her childhood friend like a baby and his having a pacifier in his mouth [I]really[/I] creeps me out!!