10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...hi-passes-away

Sucks, the show was a fun watch and was even recently thinking of reading the books. At least he was able to complete the series before he passed.

Watched all of season one of Haiyore! and just watched the first episode of S2. All those delicious references, the first episode of S2 had way way way too many of them. Plus all those OreShura posters, dat advertising. Where did loli go though? In the credits of last episode of season 1 it looked like she transferred in and started living with him, then made no appearance in newest episode.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-04-11 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    My only complaints with the Clannad dub are that one electrician (the guy Tomoya works with in After Story), Kyou, and Tomoyo (who has the worst dub VA ever).
    Yoshino's Japanese VA is one of my favorites, too. Actually voices the guy in my sig, plus Lancer from Fate/Zero.

Also really like Tomoyo's Japanese voice.

Guess I'll just keep avoiding dem dubs!

They really need to make an anime version of the the spin off of Suzumiya Haruhi,The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki manga. Always loved Nagato and I bought the manga and and I'm liking it quite a bit, too. That and a third season of Haruhi. For how well it did you'd think they would. Just none of that endless eight shit. I can't even imagine having to deal with that while it was airing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    They really need to make an anime version of the the spin off of Suzumiya Haruhi,The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki manga. Always loved Nagato and I bought the manga and and I'm liking it quite a bit, too. That and a third season of Haruhi. For how well it did you'd think they would. Just none of that endless eight shit. I can't even imagine having to deal with that while it was airing.
    I am sure they learned their lesson with that kinda trolling, the fans are willing to forgive once - but not twice.

Deleted
    Just checked out Fate/Zero again and damn.. I WANT MORE ANIME WITH THIS QUALITY OF SOUNDTRACKS..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Just checked out Fate/Zero again and damn.. I WANT MORE ANIME WITH THIS QUALITY OF SOUNDTRACKS..

[video=youtube;eOzJPRNXt7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD18d3UAZ0kCUWI&v=eOzJPRNXt7s&feature=player_detailpage[video]
    The gloriousness that is Kajiura Yuki.

15+ Year Old Account
    Devil Survivor Episode 2 was pretty good. The series has quite a few cliches, but it still is entertaining.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 08:09 PM ----------

Also just finished watching Suisei no Gargantia episode 1. Loved it, probably my favourite new show this season (so far).

Deleted
    Devil Survivor is one, huge cliché. Visuals are very good, but if it does not get at least a bit interesting in the story department animation alone won't carry the entire series. :/

Dansai Bunri, on the other hand, seems to be surprisingly interesting. If it does not pussy out midway with the often seen "I know you are a savage murderer, guilty of a dozen brutal killings and you almost smashed my head, but I will not harm you so that you turn a new leaf and become my BFF!" vomitfest it might be a fun watch.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-11 at 10:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Showed my little brother Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, he loves it. Conversion process is in progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Showed my little brother Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, he loves it. Conversion process is in progress.
    Yesssssssssssssssssahsssssss convert him to the church of Animu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maou-sama! - Oh why is this anime so great. So many Kurisu vibes from Hero.

RDG - I really hate the MC, she's extremely annoying how scared she is of absolutely everything. I can't fault the boy one bit for being a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    RDG - I really hate the MC, she's extremely annoying how scared she is of absolutely everything. I can't fault the boy one bit for being a prick.
    I felt the opposite about it. She's obviously terrified of something he's not capable of seeing, and it's not like he's not aware there's supernatural elements in the universe this anime takes place in (there's obviously something strange and different about her with how everyone treats her and says she has powers, and it's only further confirmed at the end of the episode), and he's still a dick about it. I get he's pissed that he's stuck taking care of her and was forced to move, but she's not exactly responsible for it (directly at least).

15+ Year Old Account
    While watching Zetsuen no Tempest I can't help but burst out laughing at some parts. (Episode 8/9/10 spoilers) Samon is so damn hilarious. All the faces he makes, how he goes from panicking to thinking he is badass... it's just too much. They really shouldn't have made it so overdone.

Also Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (or Oregairu, wtf is with anime with long names) is pretty good.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-04-12 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave - Haha this show is great so far, and has a godly OP. Shit why did that girl have to die first episode, was waiting the entire time for her to come back but she didn't. The very last scene was crazy too, getting stabbed in the heart then shot three times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Can't wait!

[video=youtube;25WoaceZECA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25WoaceZECA&feature=player_embedded[video]
    Next season looks great already. DxD, Sailor Moon, and Monogatari > spring.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-04-12 at 04:19 AM.

Why not the the original, Brotherhood lost so much of the atmosphere, I was really disappointed. Although the story was closer to the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieal View Post
    Why not the the original, Brotherhood lost so much of the atmosphere, I was really disappointed. Although the story was closer to the manga.
    Brotherhood is generally seen as the best version of the two. A sentiment I agree with. FMA isn't bad, but Brotherhood is far better.

Why?
    Have you forgotten the song Bratja (BROTHERS) in the original or english version? Together with the bgm theme "Kyoudai". Look it up on youtube, and now compare it to the music/songs of Brotherhood. FMA wins...

Graphically its almost identically.

Yes, as I said, the story in Brotherhoods is better. In FMA the manga wasn't complete so they improvised a lot in the end.
    But even so, the general atmosphere, enhanced by the soundtrack tops Brotherhood in my opinion. The character development and their emotions are better too.
    So in the end brotherhoods has a better ending, is longer and has more action, but lacks everything else.

Be that as it will, everybody sets his priorities different.

Why?
    Like you said.

the story in Brotherhoods is better.

It's been a while since I've seen either so I can't comment on their soundtracks, but regardless of which was better, I personally don't think a soundtrack that may or may not be better makes up for the aspects Brotherhood improved upon. But like you said, everyone enjoys different aspects more highly than others. I personally find a stronger plot more important than a stronger soundtrack.