I'll be playing GW2, no lolis for me. Playing the exact opposite of one, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Yes there animations are extremely cute, iv played the korean version. But i believe in the american version there covering up more on that race
    http://www.tera-online.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=120

my username there is Syndari, im one of the whining shitstormers about the censoring. Let us lolicons have our race that will give us a 24hour nosebleed damnit!

my reaction to that game when i 1st heard and saw it

Last edited by Shishca; 2011-07-15 at 06:21 AM.

lol lolis and nosebleeds.

Funniest thing i ever saw in tera was the beaverish race swining a giant axe and basically throwing its whole body in the animation

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    my reaction to that game when i 1st heard and seen it

well your normal, im not normal, im a raging lolicon so its relevant to my interests, the only reason im not importing lolicon H-Mangas by the pallet is im scared of being Handley'd.

I feel like a lot of Utena's symbolism is over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I feel like a lot of Utena's symbolism is over my head.
    Give a specific example and ill try to shed light.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Give a specific example and ill try to shed light.
    Well there's a lot, I don't understand the girls who always talk when Utena gets challenged to a duel. O_o

There is some new Berserk news and it is slightly disappointing as it seems the new movies are going to cover the origonal anime over 3 movies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Yes there animations are extremely cute, iv played the korean version. But i believe in the american version there covering up more on that race
    Heh of course they would lousy dicks.

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 08:49 AM ----------

http://www.tera-online.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=120

my username there is Syndari, im one of the whining shitstormers about the censoring. Let us lolicons have our race that will give us a 24hour nosebleed damnit!
    I'm joining if ONLY to support you guys.

EDIT after reading a bit on the issue i gotta say this could ACTUALLY be a possible gamekiller. I mean it seems pretty much everyone at least on the ellin board is against it regardless. Though TBH it seems to me that they are tweaking WAY too much to make it a good as it could be. Also considering the target audience in the US seems to be anime fans yeaaaah not gonna end well IMO they should pull a funi as in how they said they were gonna censor Vampire Bund and decided not to SMART choice if ya ask me and i feel that these guys are messing up by not listening.

EDIT 2 also looks like teras being run by prudes on the US side. I mean they're so restrictive and seem to close any threads that deal with the elin. Not like even naked elin would break any laws(i mean hell the supreme court seems to have been shown footage of a VERY obscene game and still defend gaming) so yeah again not like it even breaks laws. They should just remove the race though not sure if they even can at this point. If ya ask me they just dug themselves a VERY big hole.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-07-15 at 10:20 AM.

ill def be buying tera...but if you look at that first elins tail and placement i think it could kill your lolicon fetish =D

well your normal, im not normal, im a raging lolicon so its relevant to my interests, the only reason im not importing lolicon H-Mangas by the pallet is im scared of being Handley'd.
    i just think they kinda over did it with the loli design and also its kinda scary to think how many guys are gonna play skimpily dress loli

what i found when looking around....

do mo facking want....

Tamashii Festival 2011
    http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...ara-photo.html

where that model from i wants it!!

Shes Caster from Fate/Extra

Last edited by Shishca; 2011-07-15 at 03:39 PM.

mmm that game looks interesting..GODDAM ANIMAL ANIME CHARACTERS you just cant say no to them..

and here the games ver. of Saber, tho she looks like Saber from Fate/Stay Night shes different person

15+ Year Old Account
    http://monster.viz.com/

This has been one of the best Anime I have seen so far, the story line and lack of just the stupid nonsense you get with most of these shows makes it above and beyond 90% of the Anime to date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergo_Proxy

Ergo Proxy is another example of a good series, it may be short but the Cgi/Cell quality is good along with a decent story line.

I felt Monster was a tad long for the material they had. It's fine for an anime to take time to develop, but it seemed like there was just a bit of excessive wandering through the middle of the show. The show is populated by so many characters and it was hard to tell when they were going to be characters that would be in for one episode or if they were going to develop into major roles. Perhaps part of that was intentional, in the sense that they wanted to give a feeling of what it's like wandering through a whole country looking for somebody. But for me Monster ended up being a series I watched in pieces over time between/alongside other shows because I felt my own mind wandering after a few episodes of it at a time.

So I'm not necessarily disagreeing that it was good, but I just felt a little bit of the fat could have been cut off it to make it a better show.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-07-15 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    Why oh why did Kazuki Nakashima just have to let Kamina die? There are few characters I've enjoyed so thoroughly. :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Why oh why did Kazuki Nakashima just have to let Kamina die? There are few characters I've enjoyed so thoroughly. :-(
    Because Simon would have never become the man he needed to be if he had continued to live in Kamina's shadow.