10+ Year Old Account
    The television anime adaptation of Yuyuko Takemiya's (Toradora! creator) Golden Time light novel series will premiere this fall. Might be good.

Servant x Service looks interesting.

Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2013-06-07 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    Why does Date a Live have to end after this arc? Next spirit from the LNs is assum @.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why does Date a Live have to end after this arc? Next spirit from the LNs is assum @.o
    Pray with us (and sacrifice a few politicians on the blood altar - god knows we have too many) for a second season.

id rather get a 2nd mondaiji season ;P the 2 chapters of the 3rd volume that are translated are already awesome. you remeber the snake god izayoi beat in the first episode? she turns into a girl while izayoi does some crazy game and well she looses a bet and *has to do what ever he wants* :P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    id rather get a 2nd mondaiji season ;P the 2 chapters of the 3rd volume that are translated are already awesome. you remeber the snake god izayoi beat in the first episode? she turns into a girl while izayoi does some crazy game and well she looses a bet and *has to do what ever he wants* :P
    Just one of many shows that deserve and, by all means, SHOULD get another season but are seemingly forgotten. Another one would be "Spice and Wolf"

same goes for Full Metal Panic ;P there are so many great LN's that got 1-3 anime seasons but never quite finished ;< and i kinda hate the fact that the additional seasons are always dependent on how many people buy the bluerays in Japan ;< i bet they would sell x100 from what they are currently selling if they would make their shows with eng subs avaible on a big retailer like amazon ;/

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I had some free time, and thought I could watch Ano Natsu de Matteru, since it was rotting in my backlog.

I really should've watched some moeshit/generic harem or something else, I wasn't ready for these feels. I mean, hell. What. Why. Why did it all had to happen. Those tears. meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haruhi would be another one on that list.

Secret x Service looks pretty good, I'll probably watch it.

My brother bought the first three volumes on the Fullmetal Alchemist manga today. I have yet to read any manga at all, so it was surprising. Though he still isn't "into" anime yet, the only thing he has watched is Brotherhood. Getting him to try Death Note next.

Also, some of the second OP of Shingeki has been released. I like it. The first OP has gotten tiring because of all the parodies.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-07 at 09:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, the UBW movie was pretty bad.

I can't imagine trying to watch it having not played the VN. It just goes non-stop, like you're playing the VN on fast forward or something. Multiple days are condensed into one, and it just goes from scene to scene without stopping. I know you guys said it wasn't that great and to only watch it to see the scenes animated, but even still, the stuff they cut just ruins it. The dialogue was very watered down so they'd fit the time limit. The fight scenes weren't even that good, either.

Illya and Berserker was done horribly, Archer vs Caster at the temple was horrible (Archer doesn't even say "drown in your ideals and die" ffs), it basically glances over the fact that Archer is going to have to continue as a spirit, makes it so Lancer's character is focused solely on Tohska instead of the fact that she got betrayed, and just skips over the motives of every single damn Servant in the entire war (excluding Archer)

I understand that it is a movie and it is to be expected, but holy shit. Whoever thought of trying to fit the route into a movie is stupid. I'd say the Fate/Stay Night anime was done better than this crap. I would kill to see this route done properly as an anime, but that will never happen.

Deleted
    Date a Live Did I miss something? Half of the Kotori vs Kurumi fight apparently happened during the OP song since the situation has vastly changed between the prologue and the main body... :S

Deleted
    Date a Live Did I miss something? Half of the Kotori vs Kurumi fight apparently happened during the OP song since the situation has vastly changed between the prologue and the main body... :S
    I don't get what you mean, the situation didn't change at all AFAIK. But it def was a nice fight. But what made the episode for me was the origami-service. Yeah, I'm Sorry, I'm a pervert. No wait. I'M NOT SORRY AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I understand that it is a movie and it is to be expected, but holy shit. Whoever thought of trying to fit the route into a movie is stupid. I'd say the Fate/Stay Night anime was done better than this crap. I would kill to see this route done properly as an anime, but that will never happen.
    I'm still holding out for ufotable Heaven's Feel, which actually has a chance to happen eventually =O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I don't get what you mean, the situation didn't change at all AFAIK. But it def was a nice fight. But what made the episode for me was the origami-service. Yeah, I'm Sorry, I'm a pervert. No wait. I'M NOT SORRY AT ALL!
    Before the OP everyone is held down by Kurumis, roof is full of her clones and she's about to suck Shidou out. After the OP suddenly there is only the main body, Origami, Mana and Tohka do not exist anymore and Kotori is standing between Shidou and Kurumi. Even Kurumi says "I hope you don't think that was all I had in store for you", implying a lot had happened.

Deleted
    Before the OP everyone is held down by Kurumis, roof is full of her clones and she's about to suck Shidou out. After the OP suddenly there is only the main body, Origami, Mana and Tohka do not exist anymore and Kotori is standing between Shidou and Kurumi. Even Kurumi says "I hope you don't think that was all I had in store for you", implying a lot had happened.
    blah blah blah kotori swings her axe and kills the clones etcetcetc. I'm pretty sure it was in the anime too!

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Date_A_Live:Volume_4_Chapter_6
    here's the LN chapter describing the fight, you'll most likely enjoy it more than you did with the anime. I did!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    blah blah blah kotori swings her axe and kills the clones etcetcetc. I'm pretty sure it was in the anime too!

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Date_A_Live:Volume_4_Chapter_6
    here's the LN chapter describing the fight, you'll most likely enjoy it more than you did with the anime. I did!
    I read the LN so I know what happened - and I'm annoyed exactly because anime skipped it entirely. It went directly from Kotori's entrance to Kurumi having lost the first half of the confrontation. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - Each girl in the group is just so adorable. I love them all. Frenda and hoodie girl especially (Hoodie girl is best though always). So much combat this episode, and the best part was it wasn't just pure mindless combat. Also got to see some Saya-like OST and thinking from crazy-hair, and was that a smirk I saw at the end when she was being carried away?

Obviously more fighting next week and we are now pretty much on chapter 30. If I remember correctly arc is close to ending and getting close to the point of if we are going to get the next arc or anime original for the rest of the season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    and was that a smirk I saw at the end when she was being carried away?
    Nope. She failed completely since she did not know of the Last Testament. No reason to smirk. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    No smirk .
    Nope. She failed completely since she did not know of the Last Testament. No reason to smirk. ;P
    Yeah, haven't read past this point for a while. Currently re-reading as it's happening.

Deleted
    My little sister can't look this cute in a ripped wedding dress while riding on an ero-loli itasha bike with training wheels That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    My little sister can't look this cute in a ripped wedding dress while riding on an ero-loli itasha bike with training wheels That is all.
    Honestly I didn't think the ripped wedding dress looked all that great, =\