railgun S-misaka was soooo kawaii XD, but god damit give him the cookie!!now sister arc is over whats next?? just some slice of life episode??

Rozen maiden-come on next week...suigintou next week
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    So you saw the Madoka movie in Florida as well, eh? I went to go see it with my dad and sister down in the showing in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a great experience, and I was one of the lucky few to win one of the posters.
    I didn't win a poster sadly. I was really hoping to win one too. There was a girl cosplaying as Madoka and she did win a poster though which I thought was fitting.

My theater didn't have the best screen but it was a combination of a restaurant and a theater so we were able order food and drinks. I had chicken fingers with fries and a long island iced tea. It was a nice time even if it was by myself. I did take one crappy picture at the end when the screen was off and the lights were back on.

I can't believe you got your dad to see it with you though. I didn't bother asking any of my acquaintances let alone my father. What did he think of the movie?

You guys are making me really jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hehe sorry I get excited when that topic comes up because it was my first time seeing an anime movie in a theater unless the old Pokemon movies that I saw as a child count. I also had no one to talk to about it since everyone I know hates anime or just would not like Madoka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...I don't remember how "close" any theaters are for me (don't have a car of my own to get there). Rhode Island >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    ^

Making me all sad inside.

First episode of SAO on CN

if i die in the game i die for reals

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I didn't win a poster sadly. I was really hoping to win one too. There was a girl cosplaying as Madoka and she did win a poster though which I thought was fitting.

My theater didn't have the best screen but it was a combination of a restaurant and a theater so we were able order food and drinks. I had chicken fingers with fries and a long island iced tea. It was a nice time even if it was by myself. I did take one crappy picture at the end when the screen was off and the lights were back on.

I can't believe you got your dad to see it with you though. I didn't bother asking any of my acquaintances let alone my father. What did he think of the movie?
    He thought it was pretty cool, but you know, he just took it at face value. And actually, since my dad and sister were there, I won a poster, and so did my sister, but she didn't want it so she gave it to me, so I have two of them.

Also, from the looks of the theatre, I guess you went to the one in Tampa? Because the one I went to see it was more spacious and had different colors.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Rozen maiden-come on next week...suigintou next week

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, stuff happeing in Shingeki no Kyojin.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/SS/2/sn1.png
    Dat face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, come back from Vacation and realize I need to watch 10+ episodes of anime. Friday-Sat-Sun really has alot of releases.

Dangan Ronpa 04 - Machine gun talk battle as OP? Uhm... k. Chapter 2 Game Spoilers (only read if you beat this case) The way they are doing it is almost impossible to guess Oowada is behind the cmurder. He has a single scene where he protects Chihiro, but that's it. Not even a reaction by him. To be fair, it was hard to guess Oowada in the game too, but not this hard.

The pace it is going isn't too bad. I feel if they spent an entire episode on pre-case stuff it would get kinda dull. I don't like how they mix in the investigation with the other events, but if it means an entire episode dedicated to the trial, than I'm okay with it.

Kamisama 04 - I thought the series would get worse after last episode, but it isn't that bad. Obviously it feels different, but the city of the dead is actually pretty cool.

Railgun 16 - Really good ending to an amazing arc. If it ended here I'd probably get it a 8 or a 9. Too bad there still is some filler left...

Shingeki 16 - This series is definitely better, back to the quality pre-trost arc. Loved this episode. I think Jean might be one of my favourite characters now. This series gets alot of hate for being "entry level", but it doesn't change the fact that it is awesome. However, that scene during the ceremony where Jean screams internally, uhm, that was really stupid. I don't know why they ruined such a good scene with an incredibly stupid anime cliche.

Deleted
    Been away a fair bit recently, plus I've been a bit too distracted with other things (not particularly wilfully) to keep up with a lot of the series I would like to, so I thought it best to avoid potentially spoiling stuff in this thread, despite my enjoying the discussion here, but check out what arrived for me a couple of weeks ago, just in time for the new arc:

\o/

I had completely forgotten about ordering her. I think it was like last December or something. The design wasn't even in the works yet, just a 2D pose show-style preview photo available. But, it was really cheap so I reserved one on a whim. I'm really pleased with how she's turned out! The detail is just awesome (and dat plastic ass is just criminal!). I wasn't expecting much since it's by Taito, which going by previous products and lack of buzz around them, isn't a figurine manufacturer known for putting out top of the range stuff...

Shame about the lack of decent sub-groups working on -monogatari this season though, eh? What's up with that?! You'd think a group that's put out releases for the series before would do it again to pull numbers for site hits... Curse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Shame about the lack of decent sub-groups working on -monogatari this season though, eh? What's up with that?! You'd think a group that's put out releases for the series before would do it again to pull numbers for site hits... Curse them.
    I know Commie is subbing it. I haven't personally watched their sub of it, but they're usually pretty good. Also, Horriblesubs is as well. They're faster than Commie, too. I know they get a lot of hate sometimes, but honestly they aren't bad. It isn't common that I find problems with them.

- - - Updated - - -

My impatience grows. I want to watch the last 3 episodes of Ore Imo already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    He thought it was pretty cool, but you know, he just took it at face value. And actually, since my dad and sister were there, I won a poster, and so did my sister, but she didn't want it so she gave it to me, so I have two of them.

Also, from the looks of the theatre, I guess you went to the one in Tampa? Because the one I went to see it was more spacious and had different colors.
    I went to the one in Clearwater called Clearwater Cinema. There was a several mile long bridge I had to cross on the way there that had such a nice view.

Shingeki - I really liked the scene where the few cadets who wanted to join the Legion stood their ground as all the others walked away. All of their internal monologues reflecting their fear in the decision to join as the others brushed past.

Someone please tell me where to find this song though. Call Your Name from the OST plays during the Scouting Legion recruitment scene and then after they get their uniforms it plays again only it's an instrumental violin rendition with no lyrics. It is not on the OST so where is it? They can't just be withholding that piece from us it has to be somewhere. Please tell me one of you knows!

The song starts as soon at the beginning of this scene. Also towards the end they play a slower version of another OST piece I think it was Body Motion. Why are there all these extra songs not on the OST? Is there going to be disc 2 for the OST being released with more songs?

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-07-29 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    So the next 6 epi for Railgun is going to be anime original? Which I guess I don't mind really.
    Rest of the season is anime original arc. It's tough to call it filler cause the last half of the first season was anime original "filler" but it was still a proper arc with combat and story and the like (though they created it in a way that it didn't impede on the proper story in the Index LNs and Railgun manga). I expect it to be a bit more than just slice of life antics but we will definitely see more of it in this arc than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post

I got a poster when I went, sadly they didn't have a showing until the middle of January here so hopefully they get the third movie and show it sooner. They gave 30 posters away here (the only showing in the entire state of Colorado) and they did it by first come first serve. I was first to get one but I still haven't laminated it yet. D:

Having food in the theater like that while people are watching would kill me. There was a small popcorn stand but popcorn isn't as bad as people eating a full meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Rest of the season is anime original arc. It's tough to call it filler cause the last half of the first season was anime original "filler" but it was still a proper arc with combat and story and the like (though they created it in a way that it didn't impede on the proper story in the Index LNs and Railgun manga). I expect it to be a bit more than just slice of life antics but we will definitely see more of it in this arc than the last.

I got a poster when I went, sadly they didn't have a showing until the middle of January here so hopefully they get the third movie and show it sooner. They gave 30 posters away here (the only showing in the entire state of Colorado) and they did it by first come first serve. I was first to get one but I still haven't laminated it yet. D:

Having food in the theater like that while people are watching would kill me. There was a small popcorn stand but popcorn isn't as bad as people eating a full meal.
    It didn't really bother me I hardly noticed while I was watching. Once the lights go down and the movie starts you don't really pay attention to anything else.

And I am so jealous you both got posters and I got none...

Deleted
    RKB: Bigass censors =( BluRay please. Also, that scene in the bath...totally subtle....not. And now Tomoka is staying over for the night... Full power to shipping engines!
    Oh so subtle
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-07-29 at 10:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtb more Neptune.

Deleted
    Finally watched the Madoka movies and I am very happy with how they were done. Few scenes removed, few added - and many greatly improved, from small details like colour saturation to complete rewriting and new OST. I don't think I've been unhappy with how any of them turned out - maybe just a bit disappointed with the lack of Sayaka's theme in the fight mentioned by others earlier.

I think this is my favourite scene in Madoka(Did not find one from the movie. :(). It just screams "Glory!", so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Finally watched the Madoka movies and I am very happy with how they were done. Few scenes removed, few added - and many greatly improved, from small details like colour saturation to complete rewriting and new OST. I don't think I've been unhappy with how any of them turned out - maybe just a bit disappointed with the lack of Sayaka's theme in the fight mentioned by others earlier.

I think this is my favourite scene in Madoka(Did not find one from the movie. ). It just screams "Glory!", so to say.
    I found one frame change for that scene a bit odd for the BD/Movies. It looks so odd with her just standing there straight, the victory pose was so much better, I have no idea why they changed it. :C