10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    macrophiliac.
    You are way off m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    But that's not White, Chain, Eruna, Asuka or Strange Juice-chan (whatever her name might be).
    Best girls so many...
    Shittiest you chose...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo mish View Post
    You are way off m8.

Deleted

Okay, I knew perfectly what was going to happen in this DxD, but that did not make it any less glorious. This is so much better than an exploding Krillin. Nipple-grade nsfw. DUH.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2015-04-19 at 10:57 AM.

Happy now?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Ignore what was here before MY SIG GOT KILLED

That must've been my bad, lol. Was cleaning out my imgur earlier and probably deleted it. Back when you switched back to it you said that you had it so I didn't think you'd still have to rely on my link...
    RIP I was super putting off saving and uploading it myself

Deleted
    Story of Gunslinger Stratos seems to be quite similar to Bokurano so far. Parallel universes exist and some have to disappear for whatever reason, so superior, godlike beings have their inhabitants fight it out for survival. Of course the similarity is only superficial, Gunslinger focuses heavily on action while Bokurano is about the characters first, the story second and any action far, far, far third - but the core of the setting is largely the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the MC's uniform's visual design is terrible.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2015-04-19 at 04:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gunslinger - This show has gotten really bland pretty quickly. The first episode had interesting premise, but the reveal of what was happening destroyed a lot of that, and it's been getting worse since. Going to keep sticking with it though in the hopes that it gets better.

Kekkai Sensen - Interesting episode, even though it didn't have MC. That entire place was really cool, and the game really interesting.

Fate/Stay - Oh shit that happened. That was intense. Seriously messed up too, I even got my sister who wasn't even really watching the show to go quiet and start gasping during "that" scene.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seven Witches 02 - Man, hearing the range of the VAs is honestly one of the best parts of this show. It's really fucking great. Along with the humour and characters, in general the show is actually pretty damn good. Loving it much more than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Seven Witches 02 - Man, hearing the range of the VAs is honestly one of the best parts of this show. It's really fucking great. Along with the humour and characters, in general the show is actually pretty damn good. Loving it much more than I expected.
    The anime actually made me remember why I kept reading the manga. I just hope that the OP is just trolling and it doesn't try to adapt 90 chapters in 12 episodes.

Bump of Chicken OP for Kekkai Sensen is out early.

I re-hosted the gif on my imgur but that's another link now. There's nothing like "undeleting". Your sig is also still broken on my end. Either just use the one I posted on the last page until I accidentally delete it again or re-host it on your own imgur (which is what I'd recommend).
    On my end it's totally alive again, dunno how lol.
    Yeah ima save it and post it on mine once I head home tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    On my end it's totally alive again, dunno how lol.
    Yeah ima save it and post it on mine once I head home tomorrow
    probably was just cached

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    probably was just cached
    Ima go with Ene surpasses the internet so she resurrected herself

10+ Year Old Account
    Walmart and Taco Bell ticked off the USA bucket list. Such culture. Many experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Walmart and Taco Bell ticked off the USA bucket list. Such culture. Many experience.
    If you get a chance try Dells Frozen Lemonade. RI staple but it's exported all around the US

Deleted
    Well, I finally got around to start Mirai Nikki (ep 7) as I tend to stay away from very "gory" animes, but shit. I don't think batshit crazy is enough to explain Yuno. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Well, I finally got around to start Mirai Nikki (ep 7) as I tend to stay away from very "gory" animes, but shit. I don't think batshit crazy is enough to explain Yuno. >.>
    "Best girl in history of anime" is a better description, I agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    "Best girl in history of anime" is a better description, I agree.
    Haha, maybe. Need more episodes to decide, currently its just rank 1 stalker / crazy

I have a strange need to find animes with a male "yandere" now tho. Don't know if that got its own name, but yeah. Hmm.. Off to google!