Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yamada - Dis show. So good. Theory: Each "special" girl when kissed by Yamada gives him a specific power that he can use when kissing anyone else until he kisses another "special" girl which gives him a different power. Main girl gives him the power to switch bodies, Vice Pres gives him the power to charm people, and future "special" girls will give him new powers.
    Yamada manga: Yah, pretty much. Next episode should reveal a bit more of it.

I kinda liked the how the latest episode of Kekkai sensen referenced Schwarzenegger and DeVito 1988's flick Twins

Also Aligula is truly fucked up
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monomania
    Last edited by Yami; 2015-05-04 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Yamada - Dis show. So good. Theory: Each "special" girl when kissed by Yamada gives him a specific power that he can use when kissing anyone else until he kisses another "special" girl which gives him a different power. Main girl gives him the power to switch bodies, Vice Pres gives him the power to charm people, and future "special" girls will give him new powers.
    Manga spoiler on his kisses: essentially he has the power to copy witches' powers.

Deleted
    Nanoha Vivid: Faith in the series = restored (Warning, link may contain elements of nekkid loli)
    A little infodump in the beginning, and onsenfun after. Looking forward to mock battle next ep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Found out that the Kekkai Sensen OP is already on the cat site. I listened to that a lot today.
    Hype hype hype hype hype.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [video=youtube;QPhks5a_CYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPhks5a_CYs[video]
    I didn't know I wanted this but now I suddenly have a mighty need

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Nanoha Vivid: Faith in the series = restored (Warning, link may contain elements of nekkid loli)
    A little infodump in the beginning, and onsenfun after. Looking forward to mock battle next ep
    Yeah time for me to give up on FFF actually keeping up on an airing series and going with another sub (5th ep this week and they did 2)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You and me both lol
    Same here...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah time for me to give up on FFF actually keeping up on an airing series and going with another sub (5th ep this week and they did 2)
    That's what I did. anon subs are good enough AND they are on time.

10+ Year Old Account
    And while looking at that I noticed no game no life has a collector's edition version as well....
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagato-chan - Haruhi should just steal Kyon for delicious drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    And while looking at that I noticed no game no life has a collector's edition version as well....
    I hate you Panda why you do this

Anyone had chance to watch the Parasyte live action movie?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I can't get enough of Kekkai Sensen. I am a bit confused on a few points, but whatever. It's the best.

Deleted
    Nagato-chan - Haruhi should just steal Kyon for delicious drama.
    Funnily enough, I like Haruhi in this series more and Nagato less, compared to Haruhi's series.
    The Movie Nagato is still the best tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I can't get enough of Kekkai Sensen. I am a bit confused on a few points, but whatever. It's the best.
    What parts are you confused on maybe I can clear it up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    What parts are you confused on maybe I can clear it up.
    The girl. I guess she will be explained later, but for now... She obviously ain't normal, seeing she personally knows that even-more-obviously-abnormal white-haired red-eyed kid, but... In ep2 finale she appears and calls herself a ghost - which /seems to/ be a joke, as she lives in the hospital. Next episode, at the end as well, she talks with MC-kun and alludes to his God's Eyes after noticing something on a photo he took. Then, in 04, for some reason she gets moody and runs away from her hospital room after meeting the white-hair. THEN she sneaks off with MC-kun to watch a movie. I am seriously confused by her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The girl. I guess she will be explained later, but for now... She obviously ain't normal, seeing she personally knows that even-more-obviously-abnormal white-haired red-eyed kid, but... In ep2 finale she appears and calls herself a ghost - which /seems to/ be a joke, as she lives in the hospital. Next episode, at the end as well, she talks with MC-kun and alludes to his God's Eyes after noticing something on a photo he took. Then, in 04, for some reason she gets moody and runs away from her hospital room after meeting the white-hair. THEN she sneaks off with MC-kun to watch a movie. I am seriously confused by her actions.
    Kinda hard to answer that since the girl is anime original so I guess we have to wait and see how everything develops. I have theories on what can be happening but they are theories.

I'm liking how the original material is just slowly revealing hints about the characters with little of that actually being said by the characters themselves.

White is still being secretive by not really telling Leo much about her at all, he knows she has a brother and based on how emotional she got watching a movie about siblings, that there's definitely a sad story there.

We know that White genuinely likes Leo (whether as a friend or otherwise) and isn't exactly happy at whatever Despair-kun has planned for him without needing a scene of White telling Despair-kun that she doesn't want to hurt him or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo another chapter of T-REX na Kanojo! :3