Thread: Combustion

Combustion

Simple and straight forward question. When is the correct time to use Combustion?

When you have LB, Ignite and pyroblast dots up.
    Optimally is when the Ignite is off of a large pyroblast crit.

Whenever you have Pyroblast dot, Living Bomb, a high stack of Ignite, and if you're using the triple frostfire bolt, then that as well.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Get combustionhelper. It tracks your dots and lets you know when to poo a big combustion on the boss's face.

But yeah, when you have all of your dots ticking and whatever you're fighting isn't about to die.

tripple frostfire bolt...?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Frostfirebolt is worthless. Minimum 91 ticks, in ICC heroic bosses with full BiS gear. Not worth the effort of keeping up, I've noticed. Not even on LK HC or anywhere. Spam Fireball, LB and Pyro if it procs. Combustion when you get a Pyroblast crit, have LB and Ignite up along with the 5% crit debuff which should ALWAYS be up.

Quick question. Can you spread the Combustion DoT with Impact procs?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question. Can you spread the Combustion DoT with Impact procs?
    YES. It's very fun. I've done it on H LK as soon as the first set of ghouls are raised, and my dps spikes up to 40k.

best time is to hard cast pyro at a healer standing near a pack of casters in a BG. once the pyro is in the air toss up a fresh LB and if you dont already have an impact proc spam out some flamestrikes real quick and that should give you one.

then drop combustion, fire blast, and CS the healer. enjoy the KBs. i managed to spread it to roughly 12 people in IoC earlier it was glorious. killed 4 people .

Use combustion when you have max DoTS up only, dont waste it if you only have LB up.