Whats going on with hunters in Cata?

Are hunters going to be any good in cata?? What is going on with them they getting buffed, nerfed or should I just stick with my feral druid

At the moment, Hunters are in a weird place. That's to be expected, since their entire class got changed up. I'm sure they'll be decent, eventually, but right now they're sort of underperforming in all specs.

Feral Druids, however, are probably the strongest class in the 80 game. That doesn't mean they will in the 85, though.

Summation: play whichever appeals to you more.

My hunter in 4.01 is still fun, idk how it is in beta (blizz hates me picking me for wow beta) but they still seem to be fine, im alittle disapointed how my aim shot is now "Slap on the wrist" shot and aimed shot is useless, but i think besides that there still pretty strong

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ughugh View Post

Summation: play whichever appeals to you more.
    this

I know hunters were lacking and right now I can say yes feral is strong my hunter is in bm i like that spec and i have the most fun hopefully at 85 hunters will be stronger now I know that in test Hunters were op but no they had to get nerfed agian cause hunters cant have a chance to shine because bm was to op. All i know is i dont want to waste my time on a hunter if there not going to be good at 85. I been mostly playing resto but I do want to get my hunter geared and wouldnt mind playing him agian its been awhile and No clue on the stats i should focus on any suggestions?

PvP is incerdibly unbalanced at the moment, but as a hunter im still having a blast in BG's

I think things will only get better in Cata. I'm sticking with my hunter all the way!

Just think about how hunters used to be.. no deterence, no disengage, no trap launch, no chimera shot, no explosive shot, and certainley no camo..

well in pvp they better be good for trying to take out someon withe 100k health lol

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 04:42 AM ----------

What are the stats should a bm hunter focus on and what is a good pet?

What hunters are going to be like in cata does anyone know are they going to be like how they were back in BC??