Thread: Heirlooms

Deleted

Heirlooms

Ohai,

Will you guys use heirlooms to level from 80-85?
    Just curious.

No, cause I will not be getting bonus xp from the current heirlooms
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

All current Heirlooms only give bonus EXP until 80. Cata ones give to 85.... or has this been changed?
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

I believe that blizzard is making it so that heirlooms don't function 80-85, not sure though, but that'd mean nobody would have them at first.

Nah the stats are crap compared to any 80 epic, and there's no XP bonus. No point really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because they won't give me the bonus XP.

When I eventually unlock the Cape and Helmet, then yes, I will use them to level my alts all the way from 1-85, alongside the other Heirlooms until 80.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I rember right, the Guild Heirlooms will work for 80-85, its just the current ones that wount scale after lvl 80

10+ Year Old Account
    The heirlooms don't work for the levels beyond 80. The new heirlooms will coordinate with the old ones to provide the extra bonus from 80-85. I think they continue along the theme from the orginal dungeon set 1 models (dreadmist, valor).

The heirlooms will still scale while leveling, but to be honest, after leveling a lot of alts with the same looking gear, Ill be happy to run around in the new Cata gear looks, I never want to equip the bloodied arcanite reaper on my paladin again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    The heirlooms will still scale while leveling, but to be honest, after leveling a lot of alts with the same looking gear, Ill be happy to run around in the new Cata gear looks, I never want to equip the bloodied arcanite reaper on my paladin again.
    I believe they stated that they will neither give bonus xp past 80, nor scale with level.

(Level 1-80) hmm I don't think they work

will the trinkets still give the mana and the health back? that would still be pretty awesome since its a % and not an amount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purenight View Post
    will the trinkets still give the mana and the health back? that would still be pretty awesome since its a % and not an amount
    I think so, but out of combat regen is pretty high, so that probably won't off-set the massive loss in stats you'd take by using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    I believe they stated that they will neither give bonus xp past 80, nor scale with level.
    They stated wrong. Look on Wowhead cataclysm, you can let them scale till 85. And Ive seen them scale on the beta myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    They stated wrong. Look on Wowhead cataclysm, you can let them scale till 85. And Ive seen them scale on the beta myself.
    The WotLK heirlooms will not be useable for leveling from 80-85 quicker, Blizzard don´t want us to
    be able to rush through Cata when leveling the first toon to 85. Once you obtain Cata heirlooms, it´s fine.
    The tooltips on WotLK herilooms still say "Requires level 1 to 80", doesn´t matter that WoWhead lets you scale the stats to 85.

Cloak and head will be obtainable at Guild-lvl 10 and 20, the way to obtain the ring and legs is not yet known.
    --> Cata Heirlooms (1-85)