Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    All legendaries should be healers only. Sheesh, I mean, we are the most valuable member of each raid, the sun does revolve around us, we can let everyone die if we so chose it... Wait a second... Yes! That's it! More healer legendaries or we'll wipe every raid! MUAHAHA!
    Fix'd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon
    All legendaries should be DPS only. Sheesh, I mean, we are the most valuable member of each raid, the sun does revolve around us, we can let everyone die if we so chose it... Wait a second... Yes! That's it! More DPS legendaries or we'll wipe every raid! MUAHAHA!
    Double Fix'd.
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Fix'd.
    Meh healers. I can get any hald-retarded, drunk, Druid to spam rejuve on me all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a new caster staff

Deleted
    Well as im respecing pala tank i think this should be done in cata. the whole thing about druids, warriors, palas and dk's not being able to wear the same stuff, just make a quest where u can chose a reward

When my feral druid has a chance at his first one

15+ Year Old Account
    They could add a one-handed mace legendary... that would be useable by Druid tanks... but that would force them to use a random off-hand item, and there really aren't any non-spell off hands.

Not to mention that it would force DK tanks to go dual wield tanking, which is without a doubt not the best idea.

Essentially, adding a tanking legendary will limit it to two classes. What's more, it will limit it to two specs. Two out of thirty... There just wouldn't be much point. It would be like saying that only Warriors and Paladins can tank, and they're trying as hard as possible to avoid that kind of situation again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it had a quest line so it could be a 2h or 1h mace...it could be viable for any tanking spec
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

At the end of the questline there should be a choice of which weapon you want.
    IE: Druids and DK's would have a 2h mace option, and Pally and warrior's would have a 1h mace option...

Thats not a hard concept...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun View Post
    Meh healers. I can get any hald-retarded, drunk, Druid to spam rejuve on me all day.
    WotLK has ended. Your healers won't have endless mana, I suggest you to prepare for the worst if you are gonna get a rejuv spam Druid (not)saving your ass.

i want a legendary shield....it can be made of deathwings chin !