Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    Er, no offence, but you language yes talk? What even I dont know.
    Fixt

He looks like a Brown orc, or possibly a fel orc, maybe some lore to suggest to this lore nerds?

Quote Originally Posted by erunn123 View Post
    He looks like a Brown orc, or possibly a fel orc, maybe some lore to suggest to this lore nerds?
    We've established he's Mag'Har but no other Mag'Har orc looks like the downs baby of an orc and an ogre, who exposed their newborn to radiation.

Garrosh ingame just looks so dopey, I have no problem with the Mag'har. I just think they 'could' have done a little better on the model they produced.
    You're a brick filled with more bricks to make a megatron brick that throws bricks at enemy bricks who defend themselves with bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Feress View Post
    We've established he's Mag'Har but no other Mag'Har orc looks like the downs baby of an orc and an ogre, who exposed their newborn to radiation.
    I think people need to post screenshots for side-by-side comparison of how ridiculous Garrosh looks compared to any other orc, including mag'har. Twice the body size, with a half sized head... hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by tyzakmi7 View Post
    Garrosh ingame just looks so dopey, I have no problem with the Mag'har. I just think they 'could' have done a little better on the model they produced.
    I love the Mag'Har. I think their brown skin tone looks far better than the current playable orcs, wish there was an option between the two. I mean you can be a purple, blue or even slightly green troll so why not?

Deleted
    People are not used to the same orc copy paste throughout the whole wow scenario. His head is small indeed, so are his big hands. I can't think of anything else. Why so mad though? Would you rather like the old crappy version of him in wotlk or this one? I think showing some more appreciation would be nice despite his weird looking model.

Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    He's just to damn big. He's twice the size of a normal orc, he looks like more like a Mok'nathal than an Orc. Other than him being a giant, he looks like a normal Mag'har to me.
    Except he is the size all orcs should be, they are way too small in game. Maybe not so big in the forearms and such but height wise and overall bulkiness is about right.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The people have mentioned going to Nagrand to look at the Mag'har, but unless I missed it, they left out an important part.

Garrosh is there, in Nagrand, furiously crying into the campfire. He has a normal orc model, with the brown skin.

Then, we see Commander Cuddles (Garrosh) in Warsong Keep in Borean, showing his tactical prowess by kicking over the troops models and declaring that he will headbutt his way all the way to Icecrown. RAWR!!!!. Again, brown skin.

He can be seen strutting around the Argent Tourney grounds with Thrall in the little interaction with Tirion to show the Horde's involvement with the Tourney. And yet still, brown skin.

His skin has always been brown. The only thing that has changed is his model is now heavy on the DERP.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancerous View Post
    People are not used to the same orc copy paste throughout the whole wow scenario. His head is small indeed, so are his big hands. I can't think of anything else. Why so mad though? Would you rather like the old crappy version of him in wotlk or this one? I think showing some more appreciation would be nice despite his weird looking model.
    To be perfectly honest, I would prefer the old model. This one is just... derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancerous View Post
    Yes Id rather him be a simply robed Mag'Har orc of normal size than what he is now. Any day.

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 06:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    The people have mentioned going to Nagrand to look at the Mag'har, but unless I missed it, they left out an important part.

Garrosh is there, in Nagrand, furiously crying into the campfire. He has a normal orc model, with the brown skin.

Then, we see Commander Cuddles (Garrosh) in Warsong Keep in Borean, showing his tactical prowess by kicking over the troops models and declaring that he will headbutt his way all the way to Icecrown. RAWR!!!!. Again, brown skin.

He can be seen strutting around the Argent Tourney grounds with Thrall in the little interaction with Tirion to show the Horde's involvement with the Tourney. And yet still, brown skin.

His skin has always been brown. The only thing that has changed is his model is now heavy on the DERP.
    Uh you really misunderstood this whole conversation. We know he's always been a brown skinned Mag'Har orc....there's no argument there. And Im pretty sure everyones aware Mag'Har are brown in Nagrand too....lol

He's supposed to stand out...he's a leader...sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalgren8725 View Post
    He's supposed to stand out...he's a leader...sort of.
    Im pretty sure he can "stand out" without that Mr. Bean HURR DURR look on his face.

*spoilers guize*

In the intro dialogue to Vash'jir given by some Kor'kron soldiers waiting for the boat, they're talking about how garrosh gave them some sort of stimulant or something to juice them up. One of them talks about how awesome it is and how you have to give every ounce of effort, the other is hesitant and thinks it is against the orc code of honor, but is later persuaded by his buddy.

This is going to have something to do with Garrosh's altered appearance. There was one blue post that hammered this home, but I'm 99% sure he's going to pull a Grom and go hulk, whether it's by demon blood or old god boogers I don't know, but he's either going to become a raid boss or eventually be shown to be wrong and feel very sheepish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    *spoilers guize*

In the intro dialogue to Vash'jir given by some Kor'kron soldiers waiting for the boat, they're talking about how garrosh gave them some sort of stimulant or something to juice them up. One of them talks about how awesome it is and how you have to give every ounce of effort, the other is hesitant and thinks it is against the orc code of honor, but is later persuaded by his buddy.

This is going to have something to do with Garrosh's altered appearance. There was one blue post that hammered this home, but I'm 99% sure he's going to pull a Grom and go hulk, whether it's by demon blood or old god boogers I don't know, but he's either going to become a raid boss or eventually be shown to be wrong and feel very sheepish.
    Garrosh on a demon blood induced "roid" rage wouldnt not be fun. Oh well Thrall could just like, split open hell and drop him in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    *spoilers guize*

Could this be related to that Dire Orc who attacks Gilneas along with the Forsaken?

he is just a stilish warorc :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    I think it's more his tiny head, lack of wrists, and his facial expression that make him look so weird.
    this.

and that his shoulderpads are funny and huge lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    this.

and that his shoulderpads are funny and huge lol.
    His shoulder pads match that of other pure orcs in outlands.
    Here's a few things to note, since ppl seem to think it's a clan thing that dictates their skin pigmant, which in a sense it is but ultimately it's not.
    The reason the Mag'har and the Frostwolf clans aren't green or red is because they weren't tainted by the blood haze by drinking the blood of mannoroth.
    Grom was fully tainted, and was considered a fel orc, however was somehow able to overcome the MC effects and kill Mannoroth.
    Few things to note:
    Thrall was from the Frostwolf Clan (if I remember correctly) and was not tainted by fel energies, yet his skin pigmant is green. why is that blizz?
    Garrosh is the son of Grom, maybe he is effected by demonic powers through his father's genes, who knows.
    Or maybe he felt like he should be a body builder seen as he would be the new warchief. He's not very smart, it would fit the stereotype of all brawn no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its because he is a member of the Mag'har. He was prevented from being infected and thus does not have any of the physical traits we describe as being "Orc". He actually looks -very- much like Orcs are portrayed in the various cinematics so if anything he has been faithfully reconstructed to look like Orcs are intended. If you watch the video where Grom kills Mannroth you will see that neither orcs resemble the in-game models.

He also actually had part of his appearance altered to look more like his father (see "The Shattering" by Christie Golden). This obviously gave him a more mean/angry look than most other Orcs.