Thread: Skull Bash bug

Skull Bash bug

Alright so I was really bored today and went into ToC25. We were at Twins when I accidentally dosed off and hit skull bash too early on the shield cooldown thing...but it interupted it. Shocked I tried it again on the other boss when she did it and viola bug found and confirmed.

Skull bash can be used to interrupt the twins cast while the shield is present. Not that big of a deal now, but if some guilds want to go back and get some cool achievements before cataclysm this should make it a lot easier. Enjoy and always report any other bugs found with it so we can fix it before the next patch.

Isn't it supposed to interrupt casting? At least that is what my tool tip says.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtsu View Post
    Your not suppose to be able to interrupt the twins while their shield is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsu View Post
    I think the point he was making is that you can interrupt while the shield of the twins are up.