Sometimes I hate playing as a guard.

I hate it. Hate it! HATE IT!

If you are on D or guarding an area so the other faction doesnt come by an take it a few things can happen.

1. They dont come at all and you wasted time doing nothing while you could've helped out else where ( IoC )
    2. Entire group comes out of nowhere and roflstomps you, thus making the other faction hold another base, thus making BG chat fill with rage ( AB )
    3. You get no honor unless you kill someone where you're at thus the result being 1 or 2 ( EotS)
    4. You could hold onto a tower in AV and run to the next or go straight to Drek/Vann but chances are as soon as you drop down... *RWHEEEW* you are face first in dirty getting pee'd on while your "allies" roam free.
    5. Get bored and run off to another area to not be considered AFK. Finish and go back only to read " The [Faction] has assaulted [place]"

Yet the only reason I willingly do it is so we could have a slight chance at winning or holding the opposing faction players long enough so other ( god forbid) allies show up. Plus you really dont get the benefit of being acknowledged of keeping an area guarded( which cant be solved anyway because you are either playing D, messing around or "AFK")

*sigh*

So I ask, how do you feel about playing defense?

rated bgs will fix it.

playing Defense in WSG is awesome, your own players can see how meny flags you return

Honor buff at Blacksmith is OP, just stand there and you get 1.5x honor for like half the kills in the BG, apparently they count you if you're afk at BS for all the kills at the other 4 bases.

Honor farming strat ftw

RBG's will solve all our problems, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    I love defending on my rogue Just waiting, getting honor, and sometimes the others comes with one or two people that die when i faceroll them, or if they come with a big force, I take down the healer, vanish, and chain interrupt the one that tries to cap until reinforcements come
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.