Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Nope. There are blue posts stating 4.0.3 does not change the world.
    Lol what? We already know that 4.0.3 is hitting this week (assuming everything goes according to plan). I said the Shattering for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Millawhat View Post
    wellll they did say approximately 2 weeks of the shattering to get a feel of the environment at blizzcon, i mean its possible i heard it wrong but i am pretty sure thats what they said.
    We have two options for 4.0.3a release: 23NOV2010 or 30NOV2010. Now, the anniversary of WoW is 23NOV2010, and, considering the size and scope of the patch, they'll have several bugs to deal with before the actual expansion release. Two weeks gives them plenty of time to iron out any problems, and it creates a nice anniversary event for the game. Take care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    America doesn't stop the week of Thanksgiving. Some people still work during those days, and some people don't work during the holidays. For example, I'm celebrating Thanksgiving over the weekend because I have to work. Derp derp. Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company that spans the globe, and they're not going to hold up a product release due to an American holiday.
    Not to mention that there are I don't know how many players in Europe who don't give a single thing about Thanksgiving and so have no issues with if the 4.0.3A patch will be released during an American holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    America doesn't stop the week of Thanksgiving. Some people still work during those days, and some people don't work during the holidays. For example, I'm celebrating Thanksgiving over the weekend because I have to work. Derp derp. Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company that spans the globe, and they're not going to hold up a product release due to an American holiday.
    pretty sure someone whos old enough to hold a job doesnt use words like "derp derp".maybe when you actually become old enough to work you should you know,start talking about people who work on holidays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    Not to mention that there are I don't know how many players in Europe who don't give a single thing about Thanksgiving and so have no issues with if the 4.0.3A patch will be released during an American holiday.
    Not that I'm arguing that Blizzard cares about Thanksgiving, but I'm sure if Blizzard were to postpone the patch because of Thanksgiving it would be because they didn't want to make their employees work overtime on a holiday, not because Blizzard cares about Europeans.

Forget whether or not it's Thanksgiving in America next week, have they ever released a major patch during an in-game Holiday? They waited until Hallow's End was over before starting the Elements. Pilgrim's Bounty starts next week.

I'm not saying it's a compelling reason not to release 4.0.3a next week, but I have to wonder.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    pretty sure someone whos old enough to hold a job doesnt use words like "derp derp".maybe when you actually become old enough to work you should you know,start talking about people who work on holidays
    Actually, I hold a job, and I use "derp, derp" all the time. Specially when one of my co-workers does something stupid/silly/gives me a reason to pick on them.

OT: Yeah I could see the shattering next week (Nov 23), but I'm going to tell my self it'll come the week after that way I won't be disappointed if it's not next week, and surprised if it is.
    "I do not concern myself with gods and spirits, either good or evil, nor do I serve any."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    But yeah, I'll give you Glwys' soul in exchange for answers, Boub!
    And that's how I lost my soul...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hold a job(full time, real job), and use words like "derp", guess the worlds gonna end... The world doesn't stop for Thanksgiving... it's a minor holiday in retrospect. That's like saying a patch shouldn't be released on Oct. 31st or something... People who work in blizz's industry will likely work Wednesday and half Thursday... I know cause I'm in that industry... Its fairly common. Hell. Blizz could probably work from home if they needed to. It's called a VPN.

real life holidays>stupid in game holidays

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 06:38 PM ----------

I hold a job(full time, real job), and use words like "derp"

how's flippin them hamburgers at mcdonalds goin?

Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    4.0.3a will probably only happen 1 week before Cataclysm release.
    lets hope now you really don't want that elemental crap going on every hour for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by doril33t View Post
    there is not shattering next week.
    i'm pretty sure you're wrong...

10+ Year Old Account
    real life holidays>stupid in game holidays

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 06:38 PM ----------

how's flippin them hamburgers at mcdonalds goin?
    Sorry, never even worked at a Burger joint. Had internships all through High School and College at multiple software companies and now am a Senior Level Programmer. Sorry I can't sympathies with you. I will take a number 1 with a coke though later.

Deleted
    Patch 4.0.3 on live servers this week
    Nothing official, but if everything goes as planned Patch 4.0.3 should be deployed on live servers this week. This is NOT THE PATCH CHANGING THE OLD WORLD, Patch 4.0.3a will do that and the one deployed this week is mostly here to pave the way for the shattering of Azeroth. Patch notes below.

no1 really reads front page?..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly no... It is too hard for the average 12 year old. It's faster to write poorly written posts riddled with incorrect grammar and "plz gaiz" then to read to the second line of the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Sorry, never even worked at a Burger joint. Had internships all through High School and College at multiple software companies and now am a Senior Level Programmer. Sorry I can't sympathies with you. I will take a number 1 with a coke though later.
    cool story bro

my cousin is barack obama.see how easy it is to lie on the internet,pretty sure any company isnt going to hire kids who use words like derp derp,it doesnt really say your eather old.or mature enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shei View Post
    Patch 4.0.3 on live servers this week
    Nothing official, but if everything goes as planned Patch 4.0.3 should be deployed on live servers this week. This is NOT THE PATCH CHANGING THE OLD WORLD, Patch 4.0.3a will do that and the one deployed this week is mostly here to pave the way for the shattering of Azeroth. Patch notes below.

no1 really reads front page?..
    Did you even read the OP or half of the first page? We're not talking about 4.0.3. We're talking about the Shattering, hence the discussion of "next week".

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 12:47 PM ----------

Sadly no... It is too hard for the average 12 year old. It's faster to write poorly written posts riddled with incorrect grammar and "plz gaiz" then to read to the second line of the front page.
    And apparently it's hard to read the first page of a thread you're commenting in. Nobody here is talking about 4.0.3 except you and the guy above you (both of which clearly didn't read the first page).

@ PlatedPriest "when everyone in america is off from work that week "
    ...Yea, because then they have more time to play games, herpaderp.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool story bro

my cousin is barack obama.see how easy it is to lie on the internet,pretty sure any company isnt going to hire kids who use words like derp derp,it doesnt really say your eather old.or mature enough
    I was going to reply with a witty statement and prove you wrong, but you obviously would not be able to fathom it based on your 7th grade grammar and spelling abilities. This thread has derailed far too much.

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    And apparently it's hard to read the first page of a thread you're commenting in. Nobody here is talking about 4.0.3 except you and the guy above you (both of which clearly didn't read the first page).
    Sorry, you should scroll up and read my first comments, they were relevant. Thread got derailed, as you can tell. And BTW, you mention 4.0.3...
    Last edited by h3lladvocate; 2010-11-15 at 07:04 PM.

I was going to reply with a witty statement and prove you wrong, but you obviously would not be able to fathom it based on your 7th grade grammar and spelling abilities. This thread has derailed far too much.
    says the guy who uses words like "derp derp" and "plz gaiz".are you sure your not in 7th grade yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    cool story bro

I also see how easy it is to troll on the internet. Clearly you are too young to understand this, but us older folk don't walk around, talking in Shakespearean English. Some people use course language and others use internet slang/lingo. Your choice of words doesn't determine if you are "old" or "mature enough", only whether your ability to properly articulate yourself has been developed. Some older people are just dumb, and some of them even get jobs. Welcome to the real world.