Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    do u actually think they will drop that on the week of thanksgiving.........when everyone in america is off from work that week
    but then if they release it the following week, ill be busy with assignments, and so will others... I guess blizzard has to cater to every holiday/event going on for their release dates, oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    do u actually think they will drop that on the week of thanksgiving.........when everyone in america is off from work that week
    I say, why does it matter? I live in America for one and it does not stop my whole week. I have thanksgiving with my family that lasts a few hours. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    So my question is simple: which things will be removed next Wednesday with the Shattering? Zandalar reputation is a fact, I guess. What about Shen'dralar? The AQ scepter quest?

Do we have only 1 week to finish our business with these things?
    It's not 4.0.3a dude.. Jesus ppl can't read.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

The amount of flaming in this thread is ridiculous, even by MMO-Champion standards...

You only have a week left to finish with those things. Many reps, like what you mentioned are being taken out. Farm those ZG tigers now because next week they're gone!!

Oh, and to all the 30th Nov people...I hope you like your Elementals attacking your cities every 2 hours for 30 minutes for two weeks straight. It's being released the 23rd now that 4.0.3 is live tomorrow.

And for the non-Americans, Thanksgiving lasts 3 hours at the max and I come from a big family, NOT ALL WEEK LONG. Pilgrim's Bounty is a filler event that doesn't reward any epic gear or even count toward the meta achievement. And to top that, November 23rd is the 6th anniversary of WoW, perfect timing for a "Earth Shattering" patch to go live. We don't get a pet or raid this year, so whats better than a giant new world to explore?

Quote Originally Posted by doril33t View Post
    there is not shattering next week.
    wraong.

heaps of stuff. if you've been watching teh news etc you'll know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    wraong.

heaps of stuff. if you've been watching teh news etc you'll know.
    Not sure what to think here...

I might take my pants off...

tbh I no longer care what goes and when.. if i havent doen it by now i aint gonna do it..

YEAH another week with the same pants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    Completely wrong.
    wow really? you should know the fact.. the shattering is roughly a week before cata...

i like how people barge in with statement and they are not even right..

Quote Originally Posted by luvlist View Post
    wow really? you should know the fact.. the shattering is roughly a week before cata...

i like how people barge in with statement and they are not even right..
    Source or ...

confermed 4.0.3 isnt the shattering 4.0.3a is the actual change

10+ Year Old Account
    That Blizzard blue poster clearly stated that 4.0.3 would come out, then the shattering 'shortly after'. My guess is not the 23rd but sometime during that week.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

To the many many posters quoting the Blizzard rep saying "a few days before release" at blizzcon, there were two other times given at Blizzcon. One said 1 week, one said 2 weeks, and that third guy said a few days. They were all going on the best information they had.
    Not everyone at Blizzard knows everything that is going on, and their words cannot be taken as gospel truth. Stop flaming the guy for wondering if, with the pre-patch coming this week, he strongly suspects the actual change will come next week, and is wondering if all that stuff will go out the window then.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    I might take my pants off...

tbh I no longer care what goes and when.. if i havent doen it by now i aint gonna do it..

YEAH another week with the same pants!!!
    i dont wear pants when i play WoW

feels good man

how about you guys sleep and wait untill servers come up and pretend you are opening your wow present
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    When did this thread actually state in the title.. "Is the shattering next week or not"? On topic though, the basics I know of.. is ZG rep is obviously dissapearing, such as a few other instance reps? Maybe?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Annnd closed we are. Too much trolling, flaming, and derailing. Keep it civil, please.

(Relatively) confirmed information: 4.0.3 is tomorrow.
    Confirmed information: 4.0.3a isn't 4.0.3, and the shattering will not occur until 4.0.3 goes live.
    We don't have a date for 4.0.3a yet, and when we do it will be on the front page.