Unhappy Problem with Elkano's Buff Bars

Hey there.

I am getting some oddish behaviour from Elkanos buff bars. Which I just not know how to turn off.

The addon works fine and all, but yesterday the rigid thingie deicded to create a yellow box on top of the bars. When I click/hover(Can't remember which it was) It displays diffrent buffs eg MOTW etc. Seems to be a group of buffs.

Poking about I havn't found a way to get it to go away. It's not the rightclick to drop thing which happens in the middle of the screen. But might be related as I tried to drop the flag in WSG and after that it appered and just doesn't go away, no matter what setting I check/uncheck.

Just want it to go away as it is annoying as hell.

Any help to offer or am I forced to reinstall the addon again?

Deleted
    Can we get a screenshot?

yeah, its known bug with EBB, happens for me everytime i enter BG. /reloadui seems to help to solve that. It's simple consolidation of buffs from blizzard UI go to interface and turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Ah yes the Consolidate Buffs box, turn off in Interface Options under the buffs/debuffs section.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator