Deleted

Macro Enchanting and Jewelcrafting

Hi, im looking for a macro, where can i put enchanting and jewelcrafting to send it to trade channel, beacause, with the normal form, i only can put 1 tradeskill. Thanks

Deleted
    I made 2 macros for it :c binded to F1 and F2 worked out pretty well until I failed and forgot to click F1..

Deleted
    /run SendChatMessage(" "..(select(2,GetSpellLink("Jewelcrafting"))).." 15g+MATs ","CHANNEL",nil,2)
    /run SendChatMessage(" "..(select(2,GetSpellLink("Enchanting"))).." 15g+MATs ","CHANNEL",nil,2)

thats the macro ive found it

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chat messages have a maximum length (just like macros do), and if you know a lot of items in your tradeskill (Jewelcrafting is really bad for this, and Inscription), there may not be room on the chat message for a second tradeskill link.

This is because the link isn't JUST the [Jewelcrafting] text, but it's a lot of "hidden" text used to "build" the link, that carries what their skill level is, and which items they know how to make in that skill. There's also the color codes used to change the color of the link, and to make the text go back to the standard color.