Deleted

How to remove this 2 "buttons"

hi there,

I dont know why but some addons when istalled add a "button" ( see screenshot ) that i can't seem to be able to remove. I suspect it's related to Broker or something like that , but i dont think I have it installed.
    Anyone has a clue ?

Thanks

screen :

http://img534.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...510164609.jpg/ (you can see also addon list + undesired buttons on the left - droodfocus&lootfilter )

Im lost, which button are you trying to remove.

Deleted
    LOOTFILTER and DROODFOCUS , middle of the screen

Im not sure what your talking about but if you mean the pull tab to the left of your name then that is the new blizzard raid ui pullout button thing

edit -
    apparently the new forum doesn't tell you when a post was made when ur were writing one.

just disregard my comment as I see what your talking abouot now.
    Last edited by dashaus; 2010-11-15 at 03:57 PM.

if watch closly you will notice that you have 2 addons installed named droodfocus & lootfilter and that is exact named of these 2 buttons you want to remove so disable them or look for options and try to move them

It looks like Statblock core.

Esc > Interface > Addons > Statblockcore, open your dropdown menu, select lootfilter, disable, select droodfocus, disable.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    I can ensure you those 2 addons are not the cause of those 2 buttons , as im sure other people have the addons but not the buttons . The same happens with Bagnon addon ( for bags ) , i unistalled it as it gave me the same button while my friends didn't have it even with the addon enabled.

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    It looks like Statblock core.

Esc > Interface > Addons > Statblockcore, open your dropdown menu, select lootfilter, disable, select droodfocus, disable.
    YAY that made the trick. thanks dude

I'd guess its StatBlockCore placing the brokers where you said it to
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by turbozone View Post
    I can ensure you those 2 addons are not the cause of those 2 buttons , as im sure other people have the addons but not the buttons . The same happens with Bagnon addon ( for bags ) , i unistalled it as it gave me the same button while my friends didn't have it even with the addon enabled.

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 05:00 PM ----------

YAY that made the trick. thanks dude
    No problem, that addon gave me a lot of shit too.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."