Ally horde Cata quest objectives

So I have a question to those who have played the BETA are the ally and horde cata leveling quests the same? After leveling both and ally and a horde character a large number of the faction specific quests are actually more or less identical to their counterpart with a slight variation (i.e kill 15 of this instead of 15 of that). Will this continue into cata?

I only ask because I play both ally and horde and have quite a few characters that I might level at one point or another and would really like it if the leveling quests and experience wasn't so damn similar. Ok there are alot of quests that are faction unique but I think the vast majority should be so there is more replay value. Too many of the WOTLK leveling quests are rehashed versions of the same quest on different sides.

Most quests are shared between both factions. You will see both factions killing the same types of mobs, etc in every zone that you go to.

I'm not in beta, but from what I've seen it depends on the zone. In the battle for the Swamp of Sorrows for example, the quests are more or less perfectly mirrored between the factions until the very last part where the Alliance is on the offensive and the Horde is on the defensive (Glory to the Alliance!).

In Stonetalon Mountains however, while players do witness some of the same events, they do so from very different perspectives. The Alliance side actually keeps going well past the grove bombing and covers events not mentioned on the Horde side (since players have already gone to the next zone by that point).
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.