Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    like how this guide is only applied for people wanting to powergrind up :P

Im just gonna take it east with my guildies and enjoy all the new content instead of powerbashing up to 85 to go raid

Quote Originally Posted by Feriad View Post
    Have to ask, you needed 1.6-1.7million exp to get 79-80 if i remember correctly. Does Cata continue from like 1.9million exp needed or will it be more like 3mil+ multiplying needed exp like happened in tbc->wotlk?
    Like all expansions you need way more experience to level 80-81 than what you relatively need to level in the previous expansions. However that is compensated with Cata quests and mobs giving more experience as well. I can't find the post with the exact required exp anymore though....
    Creator of the Hunter Got Focus Add-On, your best overview in deciding what to do with your focus!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read all this of this and I'm thinking, am I the only one that's going to sit back and enjoy the best expansion Blizzard has put out so far?

No desire to rush it at all and I'm sure it will still be done in 2 days or so

from what I saw in beta, archaeology is the best way to level a character. but only while u have rested bonus. without rested, quests become better

Quote Originally Posted by Naveel View Post
    Like all expansions you need way more experience to level 80-81 than what you relatively need to level in the previous expansions. However that is compensated with Cata quests and mobs giving more experience as well. I can't find the post with the exact required exp anymore though....
    I have question to Manas(might have forgotten the name but on page 2) if the above is true then the 25dailies which gives you the 500k+ exp aint gonna be near 1/3 like you said.

And on the otherhand are the exp values which are implemented on cata now final? Didnt they make levelling easier to test the game itself, not how fast you can lvl?

Okay I have found 2 things out, early beta the amount of experience required to level was lower than what it is now, however it's still very much worth it.

The ammount of experience that you need to ding from 80 to 81: 1 686 300 (compared to 779 700 you needed to ding to level 80)

With your average daily quest being 22 050 experience worth (for level 80 dailies, note that you will have to take a couple Sons of Hodir quests as well who will give lower exp) I expect that you can indeed get 20-25% from doing those daily quests.
    Creator of the Hunter Got Focus Add-On, your best overview in deciding what to do with your focus!

why do you need to find blackrock caverns first??

It's not realy required but in Blackrock Caverns is a new instance called Blackrock Decent, you need to find the entrance first before you can que up for the new cata instances...