Hunters, Do you think their pvp is broken?

I am looking for outsiders opinion on hunters. Hunters forums have been going off on how gimp we are ( forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10016&sid=1) how do you feel?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the changes to hunter, I think they are a lot more fun to play. Pvp is absolutely terrible we have no where close to the dps output of other classes and we are squishy as hell. I try to pvp with my hunter but it always ends in me raging.
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

My Bm Hunter will still pwn in Cata just like in BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. If you can't PvP has a Hunter you're bad.

I have no issues. Except for Shadow Priests, still...

<Not Bad> of Illidan

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the situation. In PvP 1v1 we are still good if you know how to play the class. But in groups we are pretty bad compared to others :P

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf View Post
    I like the changes to hunter, I think they are a lot more fun to play. Pvp is absolutely terrible we have no where close to the dps output of other classes and we are squishy as hell. I try to pvp with my hunter but it always ends in me raging.
    lmao 100% the same here... I like pve with hunter, pvp just impossible not to brake something

I think things are a little off balance atm for us hutners, but I'm still having tons of fun in BG's. The only trouble I have is against holy paladins and resto shamans, every other class feels the pain.

As MM I love to tear through clothies with Chimera, Arcane, Silence, Steady, Steady, Rediness, Chimera, Arcane, Dead. And any melee class is a joke.. no one can touch me. With Chimera having a daze, and having the concusive glyph I can keep any melee class at 50% reduced speed the whole fight, while using Disengae or Deterence to LOL at them IF they get close enough.. not to mention PVP trinket and Masters Call.

So hunters who are sucking stop QQing and learn to use your class mechanics correctly.

This will show your how to 4.0.1 PVP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxgTMAL2_A

It would definitely be much more tolerable if we had Aspect of the Fox.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

edit

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    I think things are a little off balance atm for us hutners, but I'm still having tons of fun in BG's. The only trouble I have is against holy paladins and resto shamans, every other class feels the pain.

As MM I love to tear through clothies with Chimera, Arcane, Silence, Steady, Steady, Rediness, Chimera, Arcane, Dead. And any melee class is a joke.. no one can touch me. With Chimera having a daze, and having the concusive glyph I can keep any melee class at 50% reduced speed the whole fight, while using Disengae or Deterence to LOL at them IF they get close enough.. not to mention PVP trinket and Masters Call.

So hunters who are sucking stop QQing and learn to use your class mechanics correctly.

This will show your how to 4.0.1 PVP:
    I don't need help with playing my hunter I do so very well myself. Also if I did need help I wouldn't watch the video of the hunter killing players in furious... Seriously he non crit that rogue with 24k hp (I have 36k hp in pvp gear and a few peices pve) for 2k with chimera shot.

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 05:26 PM ----------

bump
    Last edited by Antipathy17; 2010-11-15 at 05:25 PM.