Poll: When did you start playing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I started a couple of weeks into vanilla, raided MC and such. Never made it past 68 in TBC due to taking a few months break though

2 months before sunwell patch in BC

10+ Year Old Account
    WoTLK, but even then mid way, I started around when ToC was 'the' dungeon of the moment. So fairly new I guess.

Deleted
    3 or 4 weeks after release back in 2004. Still enjoying the game

15+ Year Old Account
    I started playing about a year after the release of the game.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was around level 45-50 on my Druid when Burning Crusade was released, so I didn't really manage to get the full pre-TBC experience unfortunately

If i remember correctly it came out in Europe on february 14th, was there from day one. Well actually there from november the previous year in the open beta did not like it at that point tho, proberbly because i played druid and warlock both terrible bad back then, besides had my jedi in star wars galaxies which at the time was more interesting.

What i remember best about the open beta was proberbly the end were demons and infernals came down from the sky and burned stormwind, orgrimmar and major cities thus ending the world of warcraft ... beta

Vanilla, Q1 of 2006. I don't remember the exact date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla, not quite sure which patch it was, but I do recall being level 45-50 when AQ came, and I spent a few months to get to that level.. I think MC was out, but Tier2 still dropped there, so before BWL, no idea which patch that was though..

Good times.
    Hi

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    about a week after TBC was released. me and my dad were looking for a game and thanks to a delayed order from amazon we stared with wow
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW