Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    if you want to participate in a REAL discussion with people who know what they are doing - go to EJ and look up the threads.
    Guessing you're posting here because EJ banned you for posts like this eh?
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    I find the mastery to kinda odd, where as most classes are "back loaded" meaning they tend to have talents to increase damage during the execute phase of the fight. Arcane mages are front loaded, doing far more damage towards the beginning of the fight and doing less at the very end. At least when I'm on a boss I do the most DPS before my first Evo and as the fight comes to around 10 percent of a boss my dps starts to drop as my mana is running dry. Just an intersting point about our mastery

Oh and pgtiipsbaze, you know you can put your name in your sig so you do not have to retype it every post right?
    This all depends on fight lengnth, if you burn at start then evo then consever wait for cd's then burn again then evo then conseve (rince and repete ) you should never have no mana at end of fight at the moment on live I start with a burn get upto 26-28k+ dps at start of a non moving boss fight then after that will drop as low as 12-14k dps while in conseve phase then pump back upto 16k dps on next burn so if done corectly you should never be low on mana causing less damage at end of fight as your mana should always be full except in burn phase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Althire View Post
    This all depends on fight lengnth, if you burn at start then evo then consever wait for cd's then burn again then evo then conseve (rince and repete ) you should never have no mana at end of fight at the moment on live I start with a burn get upto 26-28k+ dps at start of a non moving boss fight then after that will drop as low as 12-14k dps while in conseve phase then pump back upto 16k dps on next burn so if done corectly you should never be low on mana causing less damage at end of fight as your mana should always be full except in burn phase
    Agreed, in the conserve phase your mana should't reach anything lower than 90%. The only time you lose loads on mana in the burn phase. Thanks for the input