LF Addon that acts like Raid Target Icons

Hi was just wondering if anyone could tell me a name of an addon that lets me place raid icons over, say my friends toon, without being the raid leader. I would also like no one else to see them exept me. I am just looking for a way to track my buddies in a BG setting, maybe some short of visual marker over there heads so I can see them. Thanks for anyone that helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know it isn't possible to make such an addon, since Blizzard aims to break any addon that attempts to modify the 3D world. Would be a nice feature though.

Deleted
    Addons have no way of getting the position of a character in the 3D world.

Certainly not tracking of a position, but I am not sure if a nameplate modification could take into account friends.
    I am sure I saw some specific visual from maybe Docs Nameplates to highlight friends.
    Ofc it would only work within the distance nameplates are visible.

yeah docsnameplates shows friends/guildies/people in the same raid as you (when you are outside the raid) etc with stars/different colors on their name

What I do, that you could try is to group up with your friends, then convert to a raid before the BG\Arena. Put all the raid markers up before joining, and when you join the marks will stay (not sure if you and your friends are the only ones that can see them, but I think so).

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator