Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Invincible/Mimiron's Head Droprate changes finally clarified?

Was speaking with a GM about a different matter, and was able to also ask about drop rates and 4.0.3/4.0.3A and I believe I have finally found some form of a response that is credible! Any attempts to acquire this answer from multiple other users hasn't retained much other than it will occur soon(tm).

To the GM's knowledge, the mount changes will not occur until 4.0.3A when the Shattering occurs. Everyone rejoice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Was speaking with a GM about a different matter, and was able to also ask about drop rates and 4.0.3/4.0.3A and I believe I have finally found some form of a response that is credible! Any attempts to acquire this answer from multiple other users hasn't retained much other than it will occur soon(tm).

To the GM's knowledge, the mount changes will not occur until 4.0.3A when the Shattering occurs. Everyone rejoice!
    how about letting gm's answer questions that really matter instead of wasting time with stuff like this...

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    how about letting gm's answer questions that really matter instead of wasting time with stuff like this...

I was dealing with another personal matter and I took 2 additional seconds of their time to get it answered. It didn't take much time at all, and hardly affects the ticket times of other matters.

How about not making it your business about what he asks for? If he's only able to get a response like this from a Blizzard employee he's entitled to do so. Just because others are waiting in line doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to ask questions he should be able to ask in the first place. He pays for the services they provide, asking to have these supplied isn't anything to do with you or anyone who plays wow, just him and the GM.

Except that for most good active raiders this question IS important.

the mount will probably drop to a 2% droprate which is the same as a'lar. stands to reason tbh seeing the amount of effort you have to go through to reach the damn bosses that drop it in the first place:/

Well said.. I wait in line for hours cos you ppl ask crap like that

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    everyone pays 15 dollars a month, your 15 dollars is not better than his 15 dollars is not better than my 15 dollars.....

15+ Year Old Account
    It's an important question. Also, it takes two seconds to ask a gm after he takes care of the original issue. The trolls sure come out early.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Except that for most good active raiders this question IS important.
    Still, is NOT important enough to waste the time from more important problems.

this totaly changed my life

someone should sticky this

I wouldn't trust anything a GM says about gameplay changes, to be honest. They're not paid to be in the inner circle of knowledge, they're there to help the guy with a hangover who deleted all his gear in a drunken stupor last night get all his stuff back and ban people acting like numpties in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhu View Post
    Are you here to deem someone's question more important than someone else's? There is a level of defense on the front end that ranks a ticket based on what the question is on, and puts it into specific queues. If Blizzard deems it worthy to reply to, then they do. I am terribly sorry that my ticket inconvenienced the same queue of questions related to this matter.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you here to deem someone's question more important than someone else's? There is a level of defense on the front end that ranks a ticket based on what the question is on, and puts it into specific queues. If Blizzard deems it worthy to reply to, then they do. I am terribly sorry that my ticket inconvenienced the same queue of questions related to this matter.
    He thinks reporting a chinese farmer for speed hacking and making gold selling signs out of player bodies is more important

Quote Originally Posted by jarhu View Post
    Why not? We have to decide whether to normal mode LK for drakes or do heroic for invincible. I'm sorry that he delayed the GM for 15 seconds. Not having that item someone ninja'd for a whole 15 seconds longer must have been hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please read the entire thread before getting upset at someone for spending time asking a GM a question. OP clearly stated he asked the question after his original issue was taken care of.

I was dealing with another personal matter and I took 2 additional seconds of their time to get it answered. It didn't take much time at all, and hardly affects the ticket times of other matters.
    Now the real question is, 4.0.3a next week or the week after. Hmm.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was expected, but it's always nice to get some clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Most tickets come from idiots who ask dumb questions anyways. At least this one has some merit, GL on your mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizzlore View Post
    Does anyone else like the way he felt it needed to just mention he's "in a US 23rd ranked guild"?

WoW Players: Their giant e-peens sneak in everywhere!
    I hope you actually made an account just to say that. Inflate my epeen moar!

On a serious note and in reply to Sabbie, I'd imagine 4.0.3A is on the 30th (as is the general speculation for everyone). A week for new-old world changes seems about right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got a Mim's Head from Yogg+0. So, unless we got lucky, there's your answer.