hey im just wondering..

i know that Undying/Immortal titles are being remove when cata hits. is starcaller / Astral walker / Light of dawn etc being remove too ?

Can you give a quote of that Undying and Immortal titles being removed?

I am not sure at all about the all titles, I just know that the Herald of Titans is being removed.

Seems I gotta need to do Undying before Cata :O

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWaddict101 View Post
    i know that Undying/Immortal titles are being remove when cata hits. is starcaller / Astral walker / Light of dawn etc being remove too ?
    All according to plan. You're operating all according to their plan. While I like that you're asking questions, Blizzard hs tricked you into asking the questions they want you to ask. Break free of their opressive rule, young one.

Ask questions, expose the truth.
    Down with the Corporate Fatcats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nope not a name- View Post
    All according to plan. You're operating all according to their plan. While I like that you're asking questions, Blizzard hs tricked you into asking the questions they want you to ask. Break free of their opressive rule, young one.

Ask questions, expose the truth.
    Down with the Corporate Fatcats.
    Not even gonna touch this with a 10 foot stick.
    Ot: Achievements are a time stamp now a' days, don't be surprised if they're still available in Cata.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

im sure they are getting removed but who cares just get em now and your good

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Not even gonna touch this with a 10 foot stick.
    Ot: Achievements are a time stamp now a' days, don't be surprised if they're still available in Cata.
    New terrible troll in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    New amazing and original troll in every thread.
    Fix't

All these titels are made into FoS.. But what if we do it in cata?.. Theres some FoS´s we can get now.. What would hinder us in getting the FoS in cata?.. And, Will the title still be awarded? Guess we can only guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Krogh View Post
    All these titels are made into FoS.. But what if we do it in cata?.. Theres some FoS´s we can get now.. What would hinder us in getting the FoS in cata?.. And, Will the title still be awarded? Guess we can only guess...
    The FoS's you can get now are from grinds (mounts, Hero of Shattrath, legendaries). The other FoS's are for limited-time things that are no longer available (Emblematic, Ony60, Operation Gnomeregan/Retaking Echo Isles).

The titles they're turning into FoS's are ones that are trivialized in Cataclysm (overgearing and craptons of health make immortal/undying/feeds on your tears to be too simple). While you may be able to fill the requirements of the achievement, you won't get the achievement and therefore won't get the title.